Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Caravan Tours

Margo,
I went a couple of years ago with Caravan tours, actually it was a honeymoon, left on a bus from El Paso, went to Creel, got on a train and went to El Fuerte, then back to Copper Canyon, then to Chihuahua City, then back to El Paso. It was an 8 day trip with about 5 or 6 on the bus and costs close to $1,000 per person for absolutely everything. It was a great trip, we had wonderful service from Caravan, a great guide, saw a lot of sights, rafted the El Fuerte River, went horseback riding at the Canyon, and more. The highlight was the train ride through the mountains of Mexico, absolutely unforgettable, it was beautiful.
1-800-227-2826 or 1-800-CARAVAN and the website is
caravan.com
I don't know if you were asking about Caravan in particular since there may be other tours offering that trip but I did have a good experience with them and I hope that answers your question. Stan

Re: Caravan Tours

that is why you should proof read your posts BEFORE you send them........a correction
the 8 day trip was 5 or 6 on the TRAIN and not the bus, sorry about that. Stan