Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SHAFTER TEXAS

If there is anyone who know anything about Shafter Texas and the mining there please write me at me_me_liz@yahoo.com or call 985-710-1050 and let me know my friend is very interested in coming that way but does need a job. His dad told him that the mines were starting back up again in Shafter, he read something in their local newspaper. So if anyone know anything about this please comtact me.
thanks
Elizabeth

Re: SHAFTER TEXAS

to the best of my knowledge there is NO re-opening of
the mining in/near Shafter. or other BigBend mines.

this does not mean there is not some "talk/thinking"
going on.. but nothing that would provide a demand
for labor to move here... good luck.

Re: SHAFTER TEXAS

Check out the aurcana.com webpage. They are the Canadian mining company who bought the mine. They are planning on opening it sometime in 2010 or there abouts.