Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guy

Is their a gum in the area where one can lift weights?

Re: Guy

Sorry I spelled it wrong it's gym

Re: Re: Guy

Presidio has a nice place to work out. It's called Editbody Fitness, owned by a local teacher. I don't find a phone number, but it is located one block east of the football field on O'Reilly Street. Pretty easy to find.

Ojinaga also has at least one gym located one block north of Libre Comercio, in the vicinity of Lobbys OK. Sorry I can't remember the street name, but the gym has a bunch of windows in the front.

Welcome to La Junta!

Re: Re: Re: Guy

Thanks Amigo

How do you lift weights with gum?

hi there how long have you been located in this area? are you from texas originally and if not where are you from? Is this a nice town? my name is Elizabeth so if you want to answer me that would be great. bye for now Elizabeth

R U here right now bill?