Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aguilar Levario Families

Ok I'm writing again .I guess nobody has heard of any Levario people.Thanks to anyone who at least read my post.

Re: Aguilar Levario Families

i know a levario from mulato around 40 years old, familly to the levarios from the region

Re: Re: Aguilar Levario Families

Hi and thank u for ur reply.Any info is greatly appreciated.Could u ask him or if he knows about computers,to e-mail me .If not would you let me know what his name is and how to contact him.I know that I have primos there in Ojinaga and one is the editor for the newspaper. His name is Esteban Aguilar.At least that is what I remember.He was at A funeral for another cousin Jesus Ornelas that passed away.Well thank you for info and God BlessYou

Re: Aguilar Levario Families

Hello:

I went to school in Chihuahua city with some guys with the last name Levario (Nieto Levario) from Ojinaga.I can give you more details if you reply. I am also trying to locate some of my relatives in Ojinaga. Thanks.

HOLA, MI NOMBRE ES SONYA LEVARIO, SOY DE OJINAGA CHIHUAHUA MEX. YO VENGO DE LA FAMILIA LEVARIO TAVAREZ REALMENTE NESESITARIA MAS INFORMASION DE LA FAMILIA LEVARIO Q ESTAN BUSCANDO SI GUSTAN ESRIBIR DE VUELTA YO LES CONTESTO LO Q PREGUNTEN SI ESQ LO SE. ATTENTAMENTE SONYA LEVARIO.ADIOS.

Re: Re: Re: Aguilar Levario Families

Hola ,estuve ausente por un tiempo pero regrese y encontre algunos nuevos mensajes sobre la familia Levario.....Resientemente recupere unos datos sobre los nacimientos de hijos /hijas de mis abuelos ....fueron 18 en total nacidos con vida pero aun solo 8 sobrevivieron.proximamente registrare la informacion para los interesados....

Re: Re: Re: Aguilar Levario Families

Hola y gracias por contestar.espero que no sea molestia ...La informacion que yo tengo es la siguinte......Mis vis abuelos paternos fueron : Lucio Levario y Maria Cruz Espinoza, mis vis abuelos maternos :Nemesio Aguilar y Eulogia Carrasco....Mis ab
uelitos....Eusebio Levario y Maria Aguilar....Los hijos y hijas :Jose Luis Alberto de Jesus (este fue el nombre ligitimo de mi papa.Lastimosa mente los registros fueron perdidos en el incendio el ano 1910.luego su nombre en el registro civil fue Luis levario Aguilar.Los sigeintes; Angelita Levario Aguilar nacida el 2 de Octubre de 1906: Augustin Levario Aguilar nacido el 28 de Agosto de 1908 :Eulogia Levario Aguilar nacida el 23 de Junio de 1910 :Cruz Levario Aguilar nacida el 3 de Abril de 1913:Eusebio Levario Aguilar nacido el 5 de Abril 1916:Guadalupe Levario Aguilar nacida el 24 de Febrero 1918:Maria Antonia Levario Aguilar nacida el 13 de Junio 1921 ;Manuel Levario Aguilar nacido en 1926.....esto es todo lo que tengo .......espero alguna novedad....Clara

Hello, my Aguilar family is from Ojinaga and date back to 1800. My great great great aunt married a Levario and also have connections to Tavarez. I would like to connect with someone who has family history on Aguilars in Ojinaga.

Thanks!

Juanito

Hello,sorry I took so long to reply ,but when I would not get an answer,I lost interest....If you could please send in whatever information you might have ...Who knows ....and Thank you for the reply you sent ........................untill later Clara