Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Family History: Jimenez, Ramos, Venegas, Galindo

im venegas, ask away from my research i desend from a venezuelen king

Re: Re: Family History: Jimenez, Ramos, Venegas, Galindo

Hi I've been panning the internet for info on my father/family and happened upon your site and message. I have been searching for my father , Phillip Venegas for most of my life and still tuen up very little info . Do you happen to be related to a Phillip Venegas? I would LOVE to hear from you if you are, or know of him....Thanks.....Jaynee V.

hola me llamo irma arevalo jimenez y soy hija de oscar arevalo y fransisca jimenez mi abuelito materno se llamava simon jimenez desafortunadamente el ya murio cumplio un ano pero yo tengo retratos de los papas y abuelitos de mi abuelito de la familia de mi abuelito ya nomas queda una tia esta en california se encuentra muy mala de salud son todas las personas que quedan de la parte de el en la familia me gustaria compartir la historia que tu tienes en ellos y yo la que tengo con ellos desafortunada yo no se mucho porque nadie se tomo el tiempo para anotar datos de la familia yo estoy tratando de apuntar todo eso para que algun dia no se pierda la historia de los abuelos contestame me gustaria oir de tu parte
irma arevalo jimenez

My father German Jimenez Tarin, is Jimenez on his mothers,Adela Garcia Jimenez side. She was born in Shafter Texas. She lived there in the 80's. She married Agapito Tarin they lived at El Mulato. If this is of some help email back I'm interested in case we are related some how.

Re: Re: Family History: Jimenez, Ramos, Venegas, Galindo

Hi,as you already know I was looking into my dad's
family history and I stuble on to your web-site. Anywas,my dad name is Concepcion Jimenez Tarin son of
Adela and Aguapito. Adela has children living in Lovington,New Mexico. I should say that my dad's brothers and sisters live there up to this date. As for us the Tarin here. Well, there is 8 of us. 4 boys and 4 girls. My dad married Maria del carmen donmiguez carrasco from Oj. 3 of my sibles live in Winfield, Kansas and the other bunch live in Phonenix, Az. Well I don't know if I was any help at all? Feel free and drop me a line if you have any questions. could be related
cuz,
Ervey Tarin