Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Illegal Migrants

Please, you guys, stay home and fix your own country. We feel sorry for your poverty, but illegals are not welcomed in the US.
gu9p

Re: Illegal Migrants

well, don't feel sorry for our poverty,i'm pertty sure that u ought b a poor person urself [food stamps maybe?] n we don't need 2 b welcome here,this land do not belong 2 nobody,it's for grabs,anybody can have it,when the funders of this country came here they were ilegals 2,n they were not welcome,so we r in the same boat,body!

Re: Re: Illegal Migrants

lo siento por todos los huevos de cal que tendran que cosechar el tomate, la cebollita, el chilito porque les encanta el pico de gallo alos mendigos pero hayyyyyy que pena ya no van acomer con el mismo sazon que acostumbran porque ya seles va el ilegal el que si se parte su mauser sembrando la cosecha,no como los huevos de sal manos bonitas manos de MARICON ya quiero verlos partirsela toda entera para levantar la cosecha ASI COMO LO HACEMOS LOS QUE SI QUEREMOS TRABAJAR ,NEHH PERO QUES E VAN APARTIR LOS MARICAS PURA MAUSER QUE SE DEJAN IR ALAS PARSELAS AQUE LES PIQUEN LOS MOSQUITOS SUS NALGUITAS COLOR DE ROSA JAJAAJAJA BYE WEVONES NOS ESTAMOS VIENDO AQUI MISMO CABRITOS . (

If you will, qualify your definition of an illegal. Did the English, Italians, Spanish, Swedes, etc. have papers authorizing them to come into the americas? Where did your ancestors come from? Are American indians illegal? Where did they come from? It's bigotry like yours that is ridiculous. Are all the U.S. troops that are in Iraq illegal? The answer to that is yes. We weren't invited to go over there by any foreign country and kill thousands of innocent people.

First of all this country is made up by illegal imigrants, so how are you going to say something when this country, dont even belong to you. Are people are the back bone to this country.

The person that started this forum is obviously much more poor in spirit than any person responding to it. Too bad for him he is unable to break the spirit of good, strong people with his derogatory opinions!! -a lover of an ojinagan in Colorado

First let me say I am a retired television journalist that has spent a considerable amount of time in Mexico. I have had relatives that have served in every war this country (U.S.A.) has been involved in before and including the Revolution of 1776. I have also served. I do think that before anyone speaks on the subject of illegal migrants they should do there home work. I have heard many good points and bad points on the subject. My forefathers came here from England without passports or visas and took it from the Indians by force then the Indians over the years have been forced onto small reservations, all of this happened because as treaties were being signed by our government with the Indians they did not know there would be gold,oil,buffalo,pasture, ect found within land alloted within the treaty so the treaties would be broken we would then take more land from the Indian to meet our needs. This is just a bit of history to get us all on the right page. The facts are our Government can stop the illegal crossing of our southern border anytime the would like. As most of you that read this know the majority of Mexican citizens are working for $50.00 to $60.00 per week. We have 100s of U.S. companies operating in Mexico today exploiting these people by paying them these wages. If these U.S. Companies want to injoy the status of being a U.S. based company they should be made by our government to at least pay the minimum wage that is paid here to the Mexican citizen in Mexico. Then none of us would be talking about the illegal migrant, they would stay at home, then if they wanted to come here they would come legal as they would have the money to meet the requirments and burden the Mexican Government puts on them in order to qualify for a passport. Do some home work on these subjects and you will be mad at our government and theirs it is a sad story to pass judgement without knowledge,END OF STORY.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Please, you guys, stay home and fix your own country. We feel sorry for your poverty, but illegals are not welcomed in the US.
gu9p