Please do not use any bad language, or insult or threaten anyone else in here, or I will erase your message and probably even ban you from using this board or my guestbook. Thanks for logging on and for supporting Ojinaga.com!!
MEXICAN MILAGROS RELIGIOUS CHARMS

Welcome to our message board

Return to Website

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM

Welcome to our Presidio/Ojinaga forum.  Please feel free to use it for any questions or messages related to our area (Other messages will be deleted.).  For further useful information go to presidiotex.com, ojinaga.com,  ojinaga.com.mx or presidiotx.com.  Enjoy!

PRESIDIO and OJINAGA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION ON JOE E. LANDEZ

I am looking for information on Joe E. Landez. He is a deadbeat father that is wanted by the Texas Attorney General's Office of Texas for criminal abandonment of a minor child and also wanted for a considerable amount of back child support for his 11-year-old son. Joe is rumored to be living in Lajitas Resort employee housing with a girl by the name of Sophia that is employed by Lajitas Trading Post. Joe is known to seek employment that is undetectable to the Attorney General's Office. Apparently he is living with a woman and her 2 children and reaping the benefit of her children's food stamps and welfare payments. Hopefully with any information you may have where warrants can be served on Joe, we can put this abuser of child welfare out of business and he can go work for the State Of Texas and get the "three hots and a cot" that he so rightfully deserves.

Re: SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION ON JOE E. LANDEZ

I am writing to you cause I read what you wrote none of the information you got is correct so I suggest you stop slandering my name and my children you need to grow up ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION ON JOE E. LANDEZ

I have information on Joe. I do not want to talk on this board, so you can email me and we can talk.