Return to Website

Northwood/Potter Street School

Northwood?, Potter Street? - more like Fenn Street....log in and see if Duffy is still a pupil, having been kept down a year (or more).

Northwood/Potter Street School
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: left 78/79?

my name is matthew withers and i went to potter st with my sister nancy who is a year older than me .does anyone remember wayne and glen elliot

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

What has happened to all our teachers? Edwards J.C. and J.A

Mr Hood Lil Linum Mrs Yendel etc etc... Does anyone remember the other Perkins Vanessa and Christopher? I live abroad and dont often come home but would love to hear from anyone. Is the New building still standing? (old building now) Flimsy room dividers meant u could hear every lesson in the block! Great School trips to Wales, and Russia and U.S.A. Not bad days really on reflection.

Re: left 78/79?

I played rugby and atheletics with Chris there was Geoff Ball, Barry Hester, George Weaver, Ralph Coffee and Trevor Price. Here are some people that Chris should know. And I hope to here back soon

Dell Bevan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

What has happened to all our teachers? Edwards J.C. and J.A

Mr Hood Lil Linum Mrs Yendel etc etc... Does anyone remember the other Perkins Vanessa and Christopher? I live abroad and dont often come home but would love to hear from anyone. Is the New building still standing? (old building now) Flimsy room dividers meant u could hear every lesson in the block! Great School trips to Wales, and Russia and U.S.A. Not bad days really on reflection.