Return to Website

Northwood/Potter Street School

Northwood?, Potter Street? - more like Fenn Street....log in and see if Duffy is still a pupil, having been kept down a year (or more).

Northwood/Potter Street School
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Former pupil 1981-1986

What a blast from the past! Have seen both Mark Huggins and Mathew Kingsmill in the last few weeks (in passing). Don't keep in touch reguarly with too many from Northwood. Zoe Hough still lives in the area though married now, bump into her now and again, Would love to make contact with any one from those days.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Names....ok (in no particular order):

Jamie Cox, George Roe, Imran Khan, Mark Huggins, Michael Pegg, Christopher Bergonzi, Matthew Kingsmill, Matthew Smith, Marc Harding, Simon Barrett, Marcus Farr, Jonathan Cole, Brynn Wales, Mark Woodruff, Jeff Smith, Amy Prier, Bianca N'Jie, Michelle & Rachel Shipperley, Natalie Zappia, Suzanne Plumber, Julie Kent.

...er...that's all I can dredge up from amnesia drain right now! Check out http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/ if you've not done so already...

Martin

Replying to:

Martin

Hi, dont know you but i started Potter Street in 1981 an left in 1986. Was in Miss Brewers form for 2 years, then Miss Schofield for 3. Throw some names out and your age then maybe we can jog some memories

Nikki

Replying to:

hehe thanks for replying! Check out http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/ for more Northwooders...

The only Asian guys names I remember in my year were: Abdul ? (thought he was Bruce Lee, lived across the road from the school), Imran Nazir (also a tall guy with glasses), and Naim (spelling?) Malik (little guy, liked annoying people ).

Replying to:

wasn't me but i went to this school at ths time. Kiran Thakrar, tall asian guy with glasses. dont recall your name just though i'd write anyway!!!

Replying to:

I suppose the chances of someone I know seeing this are pretty remote, but I guess it's better than getting on with what I should be doing right now

...so who wrote "P*ss here to join the fire brigade" high up in the boys bogs?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Former pupil 1981-1986

Hi Julie, remember me? I wasn't in 'D' with the rest of you brainy ones, but I was in 'o'. We were in the same Maths class though. Remember Miss Magil and then Mr Neeves. Nice to find someone I remember. I wonder whatever happened to Stephen Whitley? I still hear from Paula Valledy from time to time and am still friends with Emily Prier.

Replying to:

What a blast from the past! Have seen both Mark Huggins and Mathew Kingsmill in the last few weeks (in passing). Don't keep in touch reguarly with too many from Northwood. Zoe Hough still lives in the area though married now, bump into her now and again, Would love to make contact with any one from those days.

Replying to:

Names....ok (in no particular order):

Jamie Cox, George Roe, Imran Khan, Mark Huggins, Michael Pegg, Christopher Bergonzi, Matthew Kingsmill, Matthew Smith, Marc Harding, Simon Barrett, Marcus Farr, Jonathan Cole, Brynn Wales, Mark Woodruff, Jeff Smith, Amy Prier, Bianca N'Jie, Michelle & Rachel Shipperley, Natalie Zappia, Suzanne Plumber, Julie Kent.

...er...that's all I can dredge up from amnesia drain right now! Check out http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/ if you've not done so already...

Martin

Replying to:

Martin

Hi, dont know you but i started Potter Street in 1981 an left in 1986. Was in Miss Brewers form for 2 years, then Miss Schofield for 3. Throw some names out and your age then maybe we can jog some memories

Nikki

Replying to:

hehe thanks for replying! Check out http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/ for more Northwooders...

The only Asian guys names I remember in my year were: Abdul ? (thought he was Bruce Lee, lived across the road from the school), Imran Nazir (also a tall guy with glasses), and Naim (spelling?) Malik (little guy, liked annoying people ).

Replying to:

wasn't me but i went to this school at ths time. Kiran Thakrar, tall asian guy with glasses. dont recall your name just though i'd write anyway!!!

Replying to:

I suppose the chances of someone I know seeing this are pretty remote, but I guess it's better than getting on with what I should be doing right now

...so who wrote "P*ss here to join the fire brigade" high up in the boys bogs?