Return to Website

Northwood/Potter Street School

Northwood?, Potter Street? - more like Fenn Street....log in and see if Duffy is still a pupil, having been kept down a year (or more).

Northwood/Potter Street School
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
No Subject

Hi there, Emma Tunley(nee Wardle) was wondering if anyone out there went to Northwood school between 1976 and 1983.

Re: Emma Tunley

Yes, I went there from 1977 - 1984 but I shant tell you my name unless you tell me yours!

A

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi there, Emma Tunley(nee Wardle) was wondering if anyone out there went to Northwood school between 1976 and 1983.

Re: Re: Emma Tunley

Emma Tunley is the name. nee Wardle.

Replying to:

Yes, I went there from 1977 - 1984 but I shant tell you my name unless you tell me yours!

A

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Emma Tunley

Andrew Hornung is the name nee Hornung!!!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

A

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Emma Tunley

Hi Andy,

Remember me?

What are you upto?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

A

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Emma Tunley

Hello Andrew,

This is Helen. I was in your sister's class (Menna). Remember me? I played the flute in band and orchestra, leaving school in 1984. Please pass my email to Menna. Hope she is doing OK.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

A

Replying to:

Re: I did

I left school in 1979. Mr Hood was my last year tutor. 6th form common room was our base.

Replying to:

Re: Re: I did

Have you got a brother called Eric Perkins in 1963-64 if so give my regards Dell Bevan