Trim Homepage Forum

This forum is for any questions you may have about Trim.

You can view more of my photographs on my business website :
(More information and links to my Wedding Photographer Dublin, and Photography Information)

or visit my Professional Headshot Site
​​​​​​​

or my general photography site

Trim Homepage Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Retreat lodgings

Greetings from freezing cold New Jersey. I am looking for a place large enough to host a group of 10-15 people for 5 days at the end of August 2007. Will need a room large enough to teach yoga and meditation. Also a kitchen for teaching cooking classes.

Trim is a beautiful town and would love to bring my friends and students to visit. Any suggestions you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Retreat lodgings

Hi Delia,

Several of my family members are going to Trim in June. My grandmother was born there and we have been there before but have not stayed in Trim.

We are hoping to find relatives but I am afraid that our ancestors moved from there since there is no record of marriages or deaths in the John Lynch family.

Did you have any responses to your message? If I find any good lodgings, I will let you know but you probably have your reservations by now. (Although we don't have a thing in place yet but we really hope to go for a week in June to celebrate my mother's 85th birthday.)

JoAnn

PS We're from Jersey too!