Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: zecharia sitchin revisited

See&E said, "I wrote a long reply earlier this week comparing the two, but for whatever reason my posts/replies did not attach or were blocked. Maybe I used a slang word? I don't know."

Using a slang word won't stop the post from going through. It will possibly replace the word with asterisks, which is part of the software for this forum.

What might prove helpful, especially if you're putting the time into a lengthy post, is to type it up in Word. Then, cut and paste it into the EMF message and "post". You'll see if it goes through, and if for some reason it doesn't, you'll still have a copy and you can try again later.

See&E,

"When Mark 'died' [Liz] announced that he ascended and became "Lanello" and of course did it atop Pikes Peak. This type of thing keeps happening in groups, and new-age cults, skools, over and over."

Did JZ or as Ramtha ever proclaim ascension for any RSE members after they died? This was a common occurance in both the old I AM and CUT.

Mark Prophet died [according to the inner circle CUT skuttlebutt] while he was having his manly way with the Mother of the Universe--Lizzy. Right on, Mark---you da man!

Ahem, in any case, soon after the heart attack "Mother" proclaimed that Mark ascended and his ascended name was Lanello, a combine of his prior lives as LANcelot and H W LongfELLOw! Wasn't she clever
Liz proceeded to channel intermittent messages from Lanello for years.

I can imagine Mark's spook in agitation saying, "Yo B&%#h, that's f*****g all wrong." By all accounts, the two of them argued regularly about doctrine and what the "masters" really said,...and they did not spare the four letter words.

Goes to show what happens when you have two kooks in the metaphysical kitchen.

"Joe, did you ever go into the big UG in Montana? Did you work on the organic farms, cattle in Livingston-land?"

Big UG is right--the size of a football stadium built to hold 2,000 for a year! By mid to late 1990s it was vermin infested and the food stuffs practically useless.

No, never was in their big UG or any of them. They had several smaller ones too. I quit the CUT in 1980, 5-6 years before they moved to Montana and 10 before they finished the UGs.

I did exit counsel one of the architects just before he left to work on it in 1987 and in 1988 I exited the head of the huge greenhouse of the CUT farm that grew supplies/preserves for it. Both interventions were via surprise but wholly non-coercive meetings with family present and both took four to five 15-hour days for me to talk them out of it. But they filled me on of all the "secret" plans prior to fruition.

In 1990 I did visit the CUT Ranch area in MO and was keynote speaker at two talks in Gardner at a church and in Livingston at the city hall to packed houses. CUT leaders showed up to counter me then too. The LARSE meetings were tame compared to what I encountered there!

Ascension ...

The Ramtha version of ascension is some pseudoscienctific explanation about how we are all, at the cellular level, light. Each cell, is entrapped light. So, the goal is to raise your consciousness to such a high, fast vibratory rate, that each cell in one's body would be vibrating so fast it would go right beyond the speed of light :::POOF:::

He likenened it to spontaneous combustion. The innuendo, as I understood it, was that those who combusted, really were ascending.

So, if we do the Great Work, and get out of entrapment of our emotional bodies, into the fourth seal and above, we'll ascend. To be forever with the Old Goat.

Ramtha said he ascended WITH his physical body. He rose up into the air, floating, as he became brighter and brighter, and lighter and lighter, until...poof...he was gone ! The slow son of a gun took 35,000 years to come back and find US, his people.

That's hysterical about Mark/Lizzybabe fighting about what the teachings were. It just figures. Too bad JZ wasn't there. It would have been fun to watch them all duke it out over who's version of ascension is the right one.

I also read the green hardcover I AM books. Not all of them, but more than I care to admit. I was sitting in an audience once, reading the book, as "Ramtha" was pacing the floor, talking. I was sitting right next to an aisle, and I probably stood out like a sore thumb, because my eyes were on my book, not Raaaaamtha. I had a bee in my bonnet over something, so I tuned him out. Until, that is, he started talking about the book I was reading. Guess JZ didn't like the competition. She obviously recognized the book !

Ack !!!

I should proofread first.

pseudoscienctific = pseudoscientific