Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keeping it simple for 08

I was reading one of Whatchas recent posts where she was speaking of currently enjoying her low key and simple Christmas.

I would like to dedicate this thread in the same vein of simplicity.

One of the things that groups like RSE do is convolute the simple and simplify the complex.

Example: taking a compliment, simple.
convoluted, giving ones power away.

Having the flu, simple
convoluted, transmuting.

slipping and falling
an accident, simple.

Convoluted,"What lesson did you need to learn?"

A headache, simple

Convoluted, "your brain is opening."

Jz/r's strange behavior, complex

Simple "you just don't get it, wait for a runner."

complex,making life decisions involving others besides yourself ie family friends etc

Simple, "they are holding you back, leave them behind"

This reinvention of reality that goes on in groups such as RSE is one of the things that distinguishes them from other types of groups, this type of re-orientation truly undermines ones ability to function as a pre-group member again while in the group and may have lingering after effects after the group.

I would like to hear from others (simply, lol) about if they felt that their lives became more complicated or simplified in rse and what extent that has changed now that they are out.

Example: Did you find it difficult to deal with complex concepts and feelings? If so,how long did it last? If not, why do you think that is?

Thanks

Re: Keeping it simple for 08

Constantly observing, checking, correcting, reorganizing my thoughts got so tiresome. I was mentally exhausted alot. For me it was 24/7, it is so nice to relax again.

yeah. ex-members from CUT used to say: What a relief not having to play God anymore!

jtr;

My doubts and scepticism was quite healthy from the very beginning, so I apparently didn't have some of these "hangover" effects that people here continue to describe. As I've stated before, being a Republican gives me a decided edge in dealing with New Age freakazoids. Ridicule comes naturally to us, I guess.

Anyway, my biggest "issue" or loss regarding RSE was having to cut all ties from my family members that continued to attend RSE and defend the demon. But it wasn't like those cretins hadn't been sueing each other for years before Scamtha, so the loss wasn't that great after all.

Freedom is a beautiful thing, baby....just don't try and cage the tyger....you could lose an arm. Happens all the time here on Earth.

;-)

As I've stated before, being a Republican gives me a decided edge in dealing with New Age freakazoids. Ridicule comes naturally to us, I guess.
U know, Tigger, its the same message if u take out the part about Republicans and New Age freakazoids, but it's easier on the eyes.

Agreed, LIS. Tyger, we're all aware of your political persuasion. Is it necessary to continue restating such in this manner? You don't have to continually remind us. Have a parade on 93rd in Yelm, tooting all your horns to celebrate what you are, fine by me. However, unless you have personally met and spoken with every "democrat, liberal," and even all other republicans, you have to be intelligent enough to know - no one can possibly know what is in EVERYONE's mind. You like to stir the pot, eh?
Consider, if you will, perhaps it's not to the benefit of EMF or LARSE to do such. Open that pituitary! Aso! I see now. Intergalactic Laxative (courtesy of Donovan (Deitch)Cosmic Wheels circa early 70's)

G2G- liberal and proud of it - FREEDOM!

G2G boldly said, "G2G - liberal and proud of it - FREEDOM!"

You go, girl ! You have a RIGHT to be liberal and proud of it !

Otherwise, I really enjoyed your comments about realizing that life is about living and enjoying. I am so "there". Things that would have angered me years ago, no longer do. I find joy in simple things that when I was in RSE, I thought were stupid because they were Soooo Social Consciousness...ewww...

No. I realize now that what I as doing was avoiding living life to the fullest for what it is...earthly. Instead of being "Godly" (and an idiot), I know now that the joy is in being very human...and loving my life.

A friend of mine kept saying to me, "We're here because we're supposed to be living this life, not having one foot in and one foot in the "cosmos".

Grounded...it's a good thing !

Tyger, you were born in the Chinese year of the TYGER, unless your Birthday this year falls before Chinese New Year. Not so very painful, honouring other cultures and beliefs. PC - or neighbourly. U decide.

whatcha-
such the church going Nazarene.
Good girl.

G2G;

LOL!!!! I will NEVER STOP. Never, ever, ever....Bill Clinton cured me of keeping my mouth shut for eternity. Don't you just love it man??!!!

LOLOLOL!!!! ;-)

Awww, Tyger, you snuggly cub! Kudos on the recent freeing of your friend from RSE. Two more minds freed from RSE greed. Had to make this quick, I'm dealing with a similar situation as pictured in this URL:

http://activedogs.com/default.asp?S=E3&Document=3+Crate+Reasons&NID=4432712

(not my pictures, but imagine this behavior INSIDE the house lol)