Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OK so maybe JZ is a sociopath - from the White Book

I express sympathy for you, LEEMAR, though my sympathy is tempered with a little bit of annoyance...
This site exists for, firstly, ex-RSE students, secondly, their family members, thirdly, other friends and loved ones, or prospective students (as a deterent).
To state that all ex-RSE students are more foolish, suggestible or gullible, and less intelligent, than other people is a) tactless and b) wrong...
You say you studied economics...are you familiar with all of the sales techniques available, some of which are adopted by skillful con-artists...
Ever bought something and then regretted it? Do you always read the Consumer Reports before making a major purchase? And by the way, that is what I did, coming to this site when I considered joining RSE. This is the Consumer Report for RSE.
Can you not see the carrot that was dangled in front of the students??? The skill with which it was made to seem like such a prize?
No understanding from you, of the way in which they were then, upon joining, made to feel that their lives would end if they left?
And, once they had been there long enough, how even in the face of serious doubt or disillusionment, they might have stayed, because their entire social and work lives became centred on or around the ranch?
Maybe your sister had nothing outside of RSE to which she could feel compelled to return?
And, you have not read enough here, or you would know that Marie is not "guilty" of hurting loved ones through her affilitation with RSE, but is, like yourself, a family member on the outside, who has had to endure some pretty serious flack from her own sister.

Re: OK so maybe JZ is a sociopath - from the White Book

Leemar said, "Last thing I want to see is the government engaging in legislation to save a few one percenters from themselves."

Wow.

So, they deserve their ill fate ?

That's the attitude that Ramtha and JZ have about the people that died in the tsunami.

If it takes legislation, and education, to stop those precious one percenters, like the youth of our society, who are ill prepared to recognize mind control tactics, then I hope it comes about in this country.

I'm not for big government, either. It's not my preference. But, people are. Lives matter.

The schools educate very, very young children about sexually related diseases with taxpayer dollars, but they don't educate them about brainwashing, coercive persuasion, and mind control. Not okay. Not at any percent.