Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: is it an act or is she just plain sic?

whatchamacallit, I dont understand what you said about vc? R said she deserved it? To die of cancer? Fill me in please.

Magpi,

I have an audio recording (CD or tape?) that was made shortly before V.C. passed away. R drew attention to her in audience, and addressed her. What was said to her, in front of all of those people, was incredibly cruel and heartless. V.C. wasn't the most kind person, and had an abrupt, commonly offensive way about her demeanor. That was a description many would give her, including herself. I heard it FROM her. She was aware.

Nevertheless, that's aside from the fact the woman was dying from cancer, and in her last days/weeks/months, received a refusal from The All Loving One, to heal her. Not that she asked, but he overtly refused, saying she did not deserve it, but she deserved to die.

Need I say more ?

Yup, go register for an event, folks (not).

whatchamacallit, thanks for responding. i was confused.i can see R saying that. the question is why did she have a position as staff in the first place if she was not up to code?

whatchamacallit,
perhaps it wasn't "R" that refused to heal V.C. or that was so cruel?

magpi,

my understanding that her employment at rse was connected to a relation to jz by some in-law connection, but i don't remember exactly how.

Magpi said, "perhaps it wasn't "R" that refused to heal V.C. or that was so cruel?"

M, I'm not sure where you're going with that. If you mean there was someone other than R coming through, or JZ was faking it, I can't prove.
What I know, is that there was a definite shift from a more loving, kind, RESPECTFUL approach, with a funny sense of humor, and that attitude from the teacher, changed radically over a period of time that was around the wine ceremonies and "truth teachings".

I know what the excuse was, for the change, but I don't buy it. So many people left the school at that time, that it was NOT good for business. Next thing we know, the shift was toward "science", and simultaneously, the branching out to a global $$$$$. As usual, follow the money.

Whatchamacallit, what I was alluding to is that (perhaps) the reason v.c. was refused is this. That it wasn't R at all..but rather hampton herself. Who, as we all know cant heal squat. And, doesn't know squat or OMEGA (and twinkies..) would not have happened!
Look, if R was actually there would all the scams have occurred? From an alledged entity that harped on MORALITY? That kicked ass at a "truth" teaching? In which he told "Dr Joe" he didn't want him teaching? And Evans..said she treats males as if she's a dog and they are hydrants" that's a quote! Said evans goes around "pissing" on guys". WHOA, "Lady Star"? From MY experience ther was two different factions...at war. Hampton-w/her agenda and something else that spoke to a higher more pristine aspect of all of us. hampton had her own agenda.
I believe at one time there was divine intervention. That hampton wasn't able to handle. An opportunity that was compromised to welcome all. What was light..became dark. Once again plunged into sexuality. Honest to God. Who the hell cares about her first orgasm or bjob? "Enlightenment"?
There's a harshness and cruelty that exists at rse. It's called POWER. It's what v.c. was caught up in. When a person gives up their conscience to "belong" to something and be important. It's what everyone bought into. Remember Hitler?
RSE isn't a "dead end" per se..but rather a learning experience. The Lesson is, dont EVER give our power away to the opinion of others.
I cant imagine being hampton..she is a pathetic dangerous individual. But, so are many who went to RSE..w/their own agenda. She isn't an individual..that's just it. NO ONE who has walked w/a master, had all those "teachings"..would get up on national television and blame her smoking on GENDER! It's to be pitied! When in FACT the ist of the teachings are that GOG isn't male or female. Both and neither. Isn't THAT how it started out? And, the explanation for why "R" spoke thru a "woman"?
What twst has hampton ever passed? Litmus being the teachings? Hello?
She reminds me of a drug addict. That never knows where they are..where they been..where they're going. Firgets what they said earlier and changes horses in mid stream. I wouldn't bet on that horse.