Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LEEMAR is kind of tired of all the abuse excuse rhetoric - call RSE what it is....

Well said Magpi.....

I initially came to RSE to "investigate". And stayed for 13 or so years.

When I left I knew I was on my own. But now I knew I could handle being on my own.

When I started at RSE I obviously could not have stated the above statement.

Did I learn?

Yes.

What did I learn?

More than I can state on this limited forum.

Would I have learned the same in the course of a regular life without RSE?

I may have.

Am I a fool for going to RSE?

Honestly. That is yet to be seen.

Am I promoting RSE?

I am still investigating my life and will get back to you all with a better answer at a later time.

Mapgi - I'm sorry you sound confused

Magpi

I hope you do OK. I don't agree with much of anything you have posted. I really can't think of an approach to you, as frankly, you appear to be an apologist for programs like and including RSE.

Like a stated, life is what you make it, if you wish to wasted your time looking for ORB's and OBE's and cards, and quantum enlightenment and whatever nonsense you will pay to consume, well, good luck. Long run, I think I'm right - it is a waste of time.

I wish you well and hope that you remember - no matter how hard you search for "enlightenment" you are responsible for the individuals you harm along the way and you need to be accountable for that damage. These people never bode you ill will. RSE students elect to inflict it because, according to JZK there is no right or wrong - only truth. Eh??

Best of luck

Leemar, Commander - Galactic Invasion Force

Re: Re: LEEMAR is kind of tired of all the abuse excuse rhetoric - call RSE what it is....

I am as human as anyone. I understand what it is to struggle. I admire your attitude.
God Bless!

Re: Mapgi - I'm sorry you sound confused

Are you drunk..or off your meds? Apparently you dont listen well. I have no apologies to make for rse or myself. I am not your sister. It's between you and her.
It sounds to me that you are as twisted as those you accuse. To say students inflict pain on their family? What planet are you on?
If going to church works for you..so be it. But, how is that any different than your sis going to what she thought would help her?
If your sis told you that your church belief was hurting her..would you stop?
How did your sis hurt you by going to rse?

Re: LEEMAR is kind of tired of all the abuse excuse rhetoric - call RSE what it is....

Magpi said, "Are you drunk..or off your meds? "
Leemar said that RSE students are all fools.

EEeek. Stop.

Okay, moving on....

Magpi said, "If your sis told you that your church belief was hurting her..would you stop?"

This really is (imo) a good point. I have a relative who was, many years ago, atheist. She's a very forward, outspoken person, who didn't respect space/choice and she particularly criticized some relatives of ours who lived down south; born-again Baptists. She just thought that all religion was total garbage, and everyone knew her viewpoint unless they wore earplugs; shy she isn't.

Then, lo and behold, never say NEVER, because to the shock of our family, and after I convinced her to attend RSE, she became a Baptist. She was certain Ramthimher was the devil and that convinced her she best Get Religion.

That went on for years, as she slammed every family member via email/phone and ten-page long letters, telling them she was worried for their soul and they were going to hell if they didn't get saved. I received three of these ten-page letters; lucky me.

This got old after a while, so I sent her a nice email and told her that I wasn't going to argue, but I also wasn't going to tolerate what I felt was abusive actions from her. I haven't spoken to her to this day and it has been many years. It wasn't anything personal, she did this to lots of others, including a particular aunt of ours, that is a lifelong christian of her OWN choice of denomination. This annoying relative bugged our aunt to get the RIGHT religion. Well, it all made for family gossip about this woman.

About five years ago, my mother confided in me that, that same relative, is now Jewish.

Now, I don't care WHAT her religion is or isn't. That's not my business.

So, the assumption that only RSE students can hurt their family is limited in scope, imo. I am going to say it's probably a safe bet that this story that I just shared is one of many; a fanatic is a fanatic, no matter what the religion is that they are fanatically espousing (forcing) upon others, is.

Leemar, I understand that you are hurt by your sister's actions and for that I feel for you. But she does have a right to chase any New Age "religion" she wants to. A number of RSE students stay in the "school" waiting for their ascension and God-realization to happen (which is doesn't), and they get OLD and DIE. Some get DISEASED and die. So much for healing with Blue Body techniques.

You may get old and die, waiting for an apology that never comes. Is it worth it ?

Check our Derren Brown, Leemar. You have much to learn, if you can get past your anger and hostility toward RSE students and your sister. Two wrongs don't make a right. IMO

Magpi said, "Are you drunk..or off your meds? "
Leemar said that RSE students are all fools.

EEeek. Stop.

Yes..Enough of this…
If you really care about this website ..Magpi..
or your sister.. Leemar.

Leemar…
Educate yourself on Cults..
Demanding an apology directed at an entrenched RSE loved one
will drive the poison deeper, this is the nature of the beast..
How do I know this?
While my own family begged, cried and even hurled fury at me to return home
I would say to them…
Better I am away from you… Than a grave where you are…
I wore my own suffering as a badge of honor..A walking Siddhartha,
Where suffering was the price of enlightenment and healing,
I believed I was actually helping my family..and the world,
Such was my madness fuelled by RSE …
I walked straight into the jaws of a CULT, and as my soul was torn to shreds,
Judith and her table dogs feasted on the remains of my life.
I never intended to abandon my children… but I did.
If I could roll back time to that day when I walked away from my children
I would cry with joy that I have another chance, and I would take them in my arms and let them know how precious they are to me….
What apologies can be made… are given in full measure.
Yet,
I drank from a poisoned well..and became sick..very sick.
The big and beautiful sign read..”The Waters of Life” it tasted so pure to begin with.
Am I to blame ? is your sister to blame, is Judith even to blame...?
Accountability and responsibility is being called for…but
this cannot be achieved with mudslinging and hatred.
Let’s make sure there are warning signs placed around these poison wells,
Or better still… remove the source of the poison.
There is work to be done…that is why this website exists.
Given that………
I hear you Leemar..
But.. I doubt your sister will…
She will hear a distant enemy.. Out to destroy her.

Place a candle in the window …
And remember.. Who your sister really is.
Perhaps this will get her attention.

David.

David, your words bring tears to my eyes. I feel your pain...but from the other side. I was already under attack by my family before going to rse. It's part of how I got involved.
Please dont whip youself. You did what you thought is right. Love heals..takes time.

Wolfman, I cant imagine going there for 13 years. BUT I have more than that wrapped in trying to process the info and draw my own conclusions. It's been gut wrenching.
No matter what...trust YOURSELF. Trust your gut. Another persons words cant lead anyone into "truth"..it can only make us think. Only we ourself can lead ourself into truth.

David said, "If I could roll back time to that day when I walked away from my children
I would cry with joy that I have another chance"

That is, for me, THE hardest aspect of my TIME spent in that cult - the time I was away from my children, that I can't ever regain. I have to live with that. But, at least now, we've talked about that, they know how I feel, and they understand why I did what I did. My leaving them was for a few weeks at a time for this or that event, but it was ongoing.

It's great (David) that you've been able to reconcile with your children, and have a future to think about. I KNOW how grateful you are for that. Having wasted money was bad enough, but ...for me...it was nothing compared to distance it created while my older kids were growing up, and I was not there for them like I should have been. As JTR said in another post, perhaps even on another thread (don't know without checking), having reconciled with your family makes the other details fade in comparison. Not as in "unimportant", but not nearly as important as the lives involved...and...my relationships with them.