Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: annual Darwin awards

Please stay on topic.

The Moderators

"Your seemingly apparent and definitely astounding lack of perspective and knowledge is not my problem...."

-tyger

George Bush is the most respected American? They must only have poled American Republicans, Bubba.
And u are starting to make JZ sound like a preferable dinner companion to me!!

The Darwin awards were fun...you will never guess who I would have nominated.
I do agree with you, though, Tyger, that the assasination of Benazir Bhuto is a disaster for Pakistan, and may indeed lead to civil war.
But, guess what, the Liberals had nothing to do with it, and, compared to Musharaf, she was the Liberal.
Back to the awards, they provided humour which did not deeply offend most people here...
Let's see more of that, kay?

....no doubt.

Lost In Space said, “George Bush is the most respected American? They must only have poled American Republicans”. Lost, I wondered why the source wasn’t cited, so I checked the article on Gallup. You’re correct, L.I.S., sort of. The Republicans were separately polled, but not solely.
It’s helpful to cite sources. Tyger is correct, sort of.

The full article stated that “President Bush wins as the most admired man this year in spite of his low job approval ratings. “

However, what was also mentioned, is this: “Variations in Most Admired Rankings
The results for most admired man and woman usually vary by political party. Bush is easily the top choice for most admired man among Republicans. Bill Clinton is the top choice among Democrats, followed by Gore and Obama. Independents have no clear favorite, but Gore is mentioned more often than any other man.”

The complete article is here: http://www.gallup.com/poll/103462/Hillary-Edges-Oprah-Most-Admired-Woman-07.aspx

Perhaps..
if the Darwin awards existed back in 1943
Time Magazine would have on won first place...

David.

Stalin won "man of the year" twice from Time magazine, first in 1939, second in 1943.

Stalin’s victims….
Early researchers attempting to tally the number of people killed under Stalin's regime were forced to rely largely upon anecdotal evidence. Their estimates ranged from a low of 3 million to as high as 60 million. When the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 however, evidence from the Soviet archives finally became available. The archives record that about 800,000 prisoners were executed (for either political or criminal offences) under Stalin, while about 1.7 million died in the GULAG and some 389,000 perished during kulak forced resettlement — a total of about 3 million.

Wikipedia link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin

Thanks, Whatchamacallit.
The reason for my remark was twofold...I attend a family music camp each summer, and, not quoting anyone directly, but most of the Americans I meet there think that GB is, well, a fool. Even the lone Republican suporter supports him because he considered him preferrable to his opponent in the last election, whom he has stated was "living off his wife".
And, I also know that GB jokes are quite popular here in Canada.
Putting this in perspective, though, I can't think of an American President who was not the butt of jokes, North or South of the Mason Dixon line. This cuts accross party lines, and also, the jokesters are not partial, sniping at Liberals and Conservatives alike.
But I don't suppose that politics is a driving factor in affiliation or non-affiliation to RSE.
Also, from what people have posted here, R changes parties 'with the wind'...
And Tyger, just because I'm a Liberal, does not mean we have to take up cudgels and cuss one another out.

L.I.S., I do remember sitting in audience when Ramthimher was promoting the war and Bush. Said we should be glad that Bush had the guts to have the war. Then, in the next breath, Bush was no good because he wasn't supporting stem cell research and didn't support women's freedom (something about abortion). The bottom line is, yes, the wind blows, and the tide turns.

LIS writes: "And Tyger, just because I'm a Liberal, does not mean we have to take up cudgels and cuss one another out."

Well, FINALLY! I thought I was going to have to hide in the closet all by myself. Yes, I'm a liberal. I don't believe we ought live in a "free" country which has cameras hidden everywhere, (sounds like Judith to me), or where we must undress to board a plane, where we can no longer speak our thoughts aloud due to concerns of being labeled "suspicious" and then taken away and detained - without any right to have family notified or due process- where our commander in chief proclaimed war on another nation without Congress's approval - where our checks and balances carefully placed by our forefathers are little more than mere words on a parched piece of paper in a museum. I didn't go to RSE for politics - for I had no idea it was political. My views are my own, and from videos I've seen from my cousin in Iraq, we see "sanitized" news, so tremendously different from the unpopular Viet Nam era. Platform of one or the other party matters not. What does is human and civil rights, our freedoms as deemed by the United States Constitution, and our duty to protect such. After 911, people were willing to give up these liberties - why? Because they're afraid to die - while our forefathers fought bravely and lost their lives for these freedoms we so easily give away. Think about that when they wish to institute body cavity searches for the privilege to fly or for some other "maybe" suspicious reason (maybe you received a fruitbasket via the mail!)

RSE was a fraud built on the beliefs of other systems with Judith's two cent fantasies added. I try very hard to have an open mind and do consider all points of view before deciding on what feels right within me. I will not judge anyone or remark, "they must be such and such because they believe similar things." This is a HUGE mistake. I consider myself liberal in that I believe less interference in our personal lives is a LOT better than what we have left in our wonderful constitution. I believe in liberty. I believe in our Constitution. So Tyger, I respect your views and would fight for your right to have them and speak them, even if I don't agree with them. Allow those of us with different views to be whom we are without insults to our views. Imo, it's never a good idea to assume that simply because others might have similar political views, ALL of their other behaviors and belief systems are the same as well. I think there are some people at RSE who desperately need help from qualified psychiatrists. This has absolutely nothing to do with what my political views are. I left after a bit less than a year, dropping my blinders in the mud and leaving them where they belonged. It's more important to keep one's eyes open so that "those with eyes can see" behind the curtain.

There is little more going on here at this point than "divide and conquer," which has become almost the point of the forum instead of Life After RSE. It's Judith all over again. I don't care what anyone's political persuasion is. We are all people and I thought we came to this place, here, to heal and to help - not to insult others or discuss politics.

And yes, Benazir was most definitely viewed as a "liberal" in Pakistan. For goodness sakes, it's a muslim country created by the division of India after it's liberation from the UK. Ghandi did not want the division, Jawalahar Nehru did. The result is ever-trouble between the "divided India" the muslims and hindus. Brother against brother, sister against sister.

It's a very sad day. But then so it was when Khan, from Pakistan, gave away the "nuclear" secrets to Korea, among other countries. So all the world wishes to do (at least our "elected" and "self-proclaimed" leaders) - is to blow up the planet? Well hell's bells. Why not sit down and play a game of chess to decide, or are some simply more gratified to kill other human beings? This makes us no more than animals. And at least many animals kill for food. People do it in politics out of greed for power or pure hate. Divide and conquer. And uh oh, who's been watching Putin? We're in a truckload of trouble because all we seem to have concentrated on is the middle east. So does this make me a liberal due to these thoughts? Or is it a mix of ideas with no label? I think it makes me HUMAN, to feel for all of those oppressed in many ways, including within RSE and grieving for the senseless loss of life on the other side of the world. But now, the lightswitch has been turned off in Pakistan who more likely than not was playing both sides. Distract the people here, frighten them with red, orange, yellow alerts, take away their dignity at airport screenings, JUST KEEP THEM SCARED and they'll do or believe anything you say. Isn't that what JZR does as well? So where is the political "divide" that RSE'rs are more likely to be one persuasion over another? And now, this is no longer a healing area. It's just another political debate, including my own post here. Really too bad, because it's all become another win for Judith, and RSE and Judith and company, are probably just sitting back and watching this self-destruct.

EMF - you all worked so hard for this interchange here. How can you watch and allow, or even believe for a moment those with vastly different political views might not feel the same about Judy's charade? Didn't you have any idea we are all different in our own ways? Allowing the political to enter this area has caused tremendous damage to the stated purpose. Why would you allow it to continue, for no healing can come from hatred. Healing comes from love, and love is loving all, knowing that within each, even with our differences outside of this area, we could still help one another.

What a wonderful world that would be.

The entire New Age movement is political. Why else is it occuppied by hardcore lefties from top to bottom? Or perhaps that math....escaped you?

Just saying something does NOT make it so. The "New Agers" are nearly ALL Democrats. And not your run-of-the-mill, average American Democrat (I keep hearing about this urban myth, but have yet to meet one.) They are the conspiracy kooks, global warming zealots, embryo-harvesting stemcell mad scientists, and the closet (not so much in the closet anymore, come to think of it) anarchists. Half of them aren't even from this nation and here legally.

Running away doesn't necessarily mean you've hidden ...anything at all.

Okay, Subtlety be dispensed with utterly!!!
I grow tired of...
REPUBLICAN EXTREMISTS/FASCISTS
HOOOH, feels good to get that off my chest...
But your arguments are not persuasive TYGER, lumping everybody politically to the left of your ULTRA right wing position as a koook, or as in cahoots with one another...extreme lefties are not my bedfellows.
Gee, are you suggesting a CONSPIRACY?????

What I'm suggesting will be banned and removed from this board if I print it.

Ever heard of moderation???? A happy mean, taking the middle path, non-conflictual resolution, respecting each country's right to govern itself, humility, as the U.S. government may be great, and world renowned, but it should not be confused with GOD, or be permitted to play GOD outside of its own borders...And, was it really so wise to launch a war in IRAQ in the face of the United Nations which was severly compromised by that? And, I don't think they did have weapons of mass destruction, what they had was OIL.

Why did not the CIA, The FBI, the American military just hire a crack navy seal, such as yourself, to snipe at Saddam until he posed no threat to anyone? Why knock out so many Iraqi civillians?

"Man who sit on fence all the time get lots of splinters in rump."

Lol, splinters on rump heap better than egg on face.

And, man who parks his butt on other persons' fences and brings buddies to join him should not be surprised by hail of buckshot in his back.

Years ago I read "The Fifth Dimension" by Vera Stanley Alder - an intriguing read about life in that dimension; and one of the things that struck me in that book, that I still remember all these twenty or more years later, was that in 5th dimension consciousness, they always halt their own forward spiritual progression until they can help those below them to come up to their level.
I think the reason more New Age people are democrats/liberals is that the more spiritual one becomes the more the heart chakra opens and the more unselfish and compassionate and undertanding one becomes.
So, it stands to reason that at that level fear,anger, possessiveness, material worth, need to judge -- all those lower level root chakra issues are things that are slowly and progressively abandoned as one advances on their spiritual journey.

Tyger writes:
"The entire New Age movement is political. Why else is it occuppied by hardcore lefties from top to bottom? Or perhaps that math....escaped you?"

I don't Tyger. Why else would Nancy and Ronald Reagan have regular ASTROLOGY readings in the White House?

You cannot generalize, and it's what you've been doing. Whatever your purpose here, it's served to divide and conquer, while MK and GS are probably sniveling and laughing.

This place no longer helps anyone with such posts. Bear responsibility for what you have written, as we all must. Did you ever consider one might be so far "right" they're "left?" Thy doth speaketh much too much about that which has no healing power. I know why you're here, but one must also have restraint. The current environment is tearing at the very fabric of the LARSE and EMF purpose, as I read it to imply. Who is responsible for this? Or are you an RSE plant?

You bleed the same as the rest of us, whatever our color or political persuasion. That's not the issue. The issue is healing from RSE and helping others. That focus has been lost.

Okay, Robert. Over and out. Moderators-look within your hearts, please. What is there? You mean well, and to help, but perhaps the means does not justify the end, when many are put off by this type of, now constant, discourse.

Live from truth and one's own actions, and not perhaps inflated half truths. You know not what you do when one goes off on a half-cocked idea. Sorry to be blunt, since I've spoken with some of you and know you mean well, but we all, including me, have to look into that mirror - and into our hearts.

Dear Bohdi...very interesting, about progressing beyond the lower Chakras...
But, I think what we are overlooking is the original teachings, that we need to balance and harmonize all of our chakras at once, to be fully actualized persons, not divide ourselves into "lower nature"/"higher nature" or "base" vs. "supreme" selves. Actually, one of the teachings of RSE, as I understood, was about how to operate from "Higher seals" and leave "Lower seal" behaviours behind.
Not suggesting anything about that in relation to you, but suggesting that I grow uneasy with any theory that labels being human as a bad thing...
And I have misgivings about any religion, philosphy or teaching that implies that we would be better off without our bodies...maybe so, but we would have to die to find out, wouldn't we?

Dear Lost,

That was my point. Each chakra has a higher level of consciousness potential and a lower - the potential of power from that chakra, or the potential to close down that power through our choices of light or lack of light towards ourselves or others.
It's sai that in an enlightened being, all chakras will rotate in sync as a result of all the nadis getting cleared which is why most people may periodically get a psychic event and then not have one for a long period of time. That's because a couple of cleared nadis, from randomly rotating chakras suddenly line up, and voila - psychic insight.
What I was referencing was people who are existing mainly in the lower consciousness of the root chakra - fear, greed, lack, etc.
People can reach a certain level of enlightenment of one chakra, for instance. Mother Theresa comes to mind there; but that full enlightenment, as you said, is when kundalini is fully awakened and risen through the major chakric system. I'm not sure if that isn't possible without all the nadis being fully cleared or not.

A quick response to G2G..

Thank you for your heartfelt post…
The moderators are not asleep at the EMF helm as some would suppose.
Positive changes are afoot, particularly to quarantine those posters that seek
to use and control EMF as a platform for their own agenda at the expense of others,
and the purpose of this board.
There are pirates in these troubled waters…even a monster or two..
This is to be expected, and we will be more prepared for dealing with them in the New Year.
Who knows…
Perhaps some of those pirates will decide to hang up their skull & crossbones
in favor of sailing an honest and free ocean…

chuckle…

There is much more to add in response to you post…
But for now…
Try not to bite into those poison baits…
It poisons the heart…and may leave you defenseless…..

David

In as much as I have learned......Tyger is correct that the New Age Movement was created by an AGENDA.

It was created as the next form of a controlled civilization.

Now civilization is not a bad thing. But really, does an aware and well brought up individual need to be taught that confining and restricting another individual is NOT a good thing?

I think not.

A self aware educated society already realizes that the uneducated and unaware are the ones who restrict themselves from greater opportunities.

Sad to say but true is the fact that not everybody that goes out for the baseball team gets to play all the time.

There are always those who think they are good....in their own minds....but who have failed the test of performance.

So...Should those individuals get to play before individuals who have the ability to perform?

Darwinism says no.

And this then leaves the question, "What about the ones that are "prejudiced" against?"

Well to this I would say, "To Each Their Own Time Awaiting".

And in this is the foundation of the true Republican Party, that originally proclaimed self responsibility as its platform, but went awry in the halls of mediocre compromise.

Wolf,

In my using caps to reply to your post I am not meaning to shout, just making it easier to show there are different voices.

In as much as I have learned......Tyger is correct that the New Age Movement was created by an AGENDA.

It was created as the next form of a controlled civilization.

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR YOU STATING THIS? A BUNCH OF BS IT APPEARS TO ME. WHY NOT GO ON TO EXPLAIN YOUR REASONING FOR YOUR STATEMENT RATHER THEN USING PARANOID BUZZ WORDS? IF YOU THINK IT MIGHT NOT BE APPROPRIATE TO EXPLAIN ON THE SITE THEN DON'T POST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE YOU MAY BE RIGHT. HOW ABOUT JUST POSTING A LINK TO ANOTHER SITE WHERE YOU DISCUSS THIS STUFF IN MORE DETAIL. THAT WOULD BE AN OPTION FOR THOSE INTERESTED.

Now civilization is not a bad thing. But really, does an aware and well brought up individual need to be taught that confining and restricting another individual is NOT a good thing?

I think not.

A self aware educated society already realizes that the uneducated and unaware are the ones who restrict themselves from greater opportunities.

Sad to say but true is the fact that not everybody that goes out for the baseball team gets to play all the time.

SAD TO SAY NOT EVERYONE IS A BASEBALL FAN, POOR ANALOGY.

There are always those who think they are good....in their own minds....but who have failed the test of performance.

So...Should those individuals get to play before individuals who have the ability to perform?

Darwinism says no.

And this then leaves the question, "What about the ones that are "prejudiced" against?"

Well to this I would say, "To Each Their Own Time Awaiting".

And in this is the foundation of the true Republican Party, that originally proclaimed self responsibility as its platform, but went awry in the halls of mediocre compromise.

IF YOU ARE IMPLYING THAT YOU ARE A PART OF THE "TRUE REPUBLICAN PARTY" OR ATTEMPTING TO RE-CREATE IT IN YOUR OWN IMAGE AND HAVE SOME ELITE, SPECIAL KNOWLAGE, JUST SAY SO. NO NEED TO ASK AND ANSWER YOUR OWN QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO HAVE A DIALOGUE UNLESS YOU ARE JUST TALIKING TO YOURSELF.

FOR MYSELF, THAT IS A PARTY I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING.

I can't stand it....where did the notion that New Age is Left Wing come from? The ultimate New Age cult I was with, Church Universal and Triumphant, was clearly right wing in it politics re no premarital sex, no abortion, party [mainly republican], morals [strictly discipline children], etc. Not that the leaders kept to any of the rules, mind you.

The old I AM Activity cult that inadvertantly spawned CUT was radically right wing having as its first recruits the Silver Shirts founded by W D Pelley. He was a fan a of Hitler and testified in court that he sympathized with Nazis in attitude toward the Jews. The original I AM "masters" were all blue or violet-eyed, blonds, including Jesus, in their ascended bodies.

New Age nonsense knows no political or religious boundaries.

G2G wrote:
"I don't Tyger. Why else would Nancy and Ronald Reagan have regular ASTROLOGY readings in the White House?"

Nancy was a newagey actress since 1967 with serious attention to astrology and Ronny had a passing interest in since they met. I pulled my issue of Time 1988 May 16 with cover feature "Astrology in the White House" to get these facts. Reading sdid not take place in the White House--Nancy got "readings" over the phone from West coast psychic Joan Quigley, who btw, grew up in a strictly Republican household and sustained party connections, obviously.

I was flying back to US from Mexico on March 30 1981 when the pilot announced that Pres. Reagan was shot...he put on the radio for us to hear the news.
Immediately {Time article] Nancy called Quigley who said that indeed March 30 "was" auspicously bad for Ronny. From that point in 1981 on Nancy created havoc for White House staff planning by tampering [or trying to] with schedules, flights, meetings, etc based on the nutty readings [at several thousands of dollars per month]from Quigley--Nancy did this in relative secret for 7 years [Ron Regan's memoir "For the Record" documents all this---Regan was Chief of Staff under Reagan].

But Ronny did not always heed the warnings.
"On April 7, 1986, Reagan went to the Baltimore Orioles' opening day game.....depite dire warnings from the Friend that he should not travel that day. Until Reagan's safe return, the White House communications network was ablaze with Nancy's efforts to abort the trip." [Time, p 25]

Move to the Clinton White House and you find the top couple, esp Hillary, consulting in WH with 'life coach" & NLP hypergeek, Tony Robbins and with Jean Houston, the highbrow transformational guruess who made her mark in the late 1960s with LSD and altered consciousness research. Houston wrote "The Possible Human" and other New Agey tomes. Both AlGore and Bill C were reading with sympathy Ken Wilber's "A Theory of Everything" right after it came out. Wilber is an eccentric philosopher of self-transformation, an intellect to be sure, but nevertheless a leader in "transpersonal psychology."

Her is a clue to his eccentricty:
"Wilber's work has been largely ignored by the academic mainstream. He has published just two articles in one peer-reviewed academic journal (the Journal of Consciousness Studies), and he is rarely mentioned in other peer-reviewed academic journals"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Wilber

I could go on and on....being "Right" does not make you right, and being "Left" does not necessarily make you "Left Behind." Darwin's theory applies across the board and so do the Darwin awards.

I am not political. I just believe that were should be self responsible. And then out of that lot we may get some real worthy service people who love and understand themselves enough to then begin to help those that need help.

As far as I can see both political parties of this day are the same.....in the back room.

As far as evidence goes about the New Age Agenda.
I apologize for not having footnotes.....

But if one were to look at how LSD made its way into the culture we would see a connection with what I have said.

And this is a monster of a subject to tackle and prove here on this forum by me.......

I think I saw a pretty good program series on the History Channel about the history of "Drugs In America".

Pretty good place to start for people who have a yen for this sort of thing.

I like to look at history that is not made public for reasons of national security.

I then get a better idea of what is going on.

Wolf wrote, "As far as I can see both political parties of this day are the same.....in the back room."

That's exactly why I did not vote in the last election. I have friends who were very upset with me about that, saying I have an obligation to vote. I said, I have an obligation to vote my conscience, and thankfully, I still have the right to abstain.

Nevertheless, RSE has no business espousing any of it (politics) in that arena.

Joe..
thanks for clarifying that BS.

And don't forget Scientology - it's either Right Wing or Liberals but never Left Wing!

As I watch this forum and encounters with daily people, there is emerging the following perception:
those who never attended a "tough cult" are more insane than the others.

So I would suggest that you should broaden your field of activity
by helping and giving professional council and education to those who never attended a "serious cult".

First: send them to such a cult, but not some airy-fairy-cult, so they may get pushed out of their capital-letters-personality and out of their air-brain-balloon.
Secondly: after they are prepared to some reasonable level, out of social-consciousness-programming, then you may help them!

Galactic Patrol

DRUGS IN AMERICA

PEACE...LOVE...DOPE
A.K.A
SEX...DRUGS...AND ROCK N ROLL

THE NEW AGE ENSLAVEMENT ENGRAM

Staring....
Dr John Dee
Aleister Crowley
Timmy Leary
Ken Kesey
LR Hubbard
Philip Dick
H.P. Blavatsky

AND
Judi Rose as Babarella

More coming.....

Dear Wolfman...
I am a bit confused.
What did John Dee have to do with sex, or drugs, or rock and roll??
And, is the Engram used for mind control?
I thought it was one of many psych tests? Personality test? To be accepted or rejected at your own discretion, I thought. And is it used at the ranch?
What do you mean by New Age, exactly?
Not asking scornfully, but, I'm asking.
And, just out of curiosity, do you suppose that Alistair Crowley would have approved of JZ? He was a lot of things, and I don't like the sound of him, but his writings and ideas don't remind me of Ramspeak.

My bad...The Engram is not the same as the Enneagram...

The Enneagram (from Wikkipedia)
The Enneagram of Personality - usually known simply, but confusingly, as the Enneagram (and usually Enneagram rather than enneagram) - is a particular application of the Fourth Way enneagram figure in connection with personality and character issues. This is now the most well-known use of the figure.

Although mostly understood and taught as a typology (a model of personality types), the Enneagram of Personality is also taught in ways intended to develop higher states of being, essence and enlightenment.

The Engram:
Engrams are a hypothetical means by which memory traces are stored as physical or biochemical change in the brain (and other neural tissue) in response to external stimuli.

They are also sometimes thought of as a neuronal network or fragment of memory, sometimes using a hologram analogy to describe its action in light of results showing that memory appears to be non-localized in the brain. The existence of engrams is posited by some scientific theories to explain the persistence of memory and how memories are stored in the brain. The existence of neurologically defined engrams is not significantly disputed, though its exact mechanism and location has been a persistent focus of research for many decades.

I see that for the Engram, there is a definition attributed to Scientology.

I can also see how both of these concepts may be objectionable to you.

Lost In Space

In reference to Dee......

The works of Dee is what made Crowley a major influence in the counter culture of the 50's and 60's.

Crowley and his works influences everything at this time regarding SEX DRUGS AND ROCK N ROLL and the underbelly that rules the entertainment industry .

His written works influences future writers and scientist and government officials.

In one aspect Crowley leads countless followers to insanity and suicide, while simultaneously empowering far right wing monopolist to believe that they are the gods and that all the rest are to be used as their personal commodities.

Crowley's true writings are very very similar to Ramtha's. Except that with Crowley the Pantheon Of Gods are to be called upon for power over the unawake of mankind to influence for ones own pleasure.....what ever that pleasure may be. "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law" and "Love Is The Law. Love Under Will."
"For ones own pleasure" is how Crowley work has been interpreted, and that is the problem with our world today.

So what does Dee have to do with all this.

I ask you to start reading about Dee and his influence in Jolly Old England and his methods of work.

**** the following is some of my personal summery regarding the New Age Agenda of Peace... Love and Being A Dope.

more coming......

Next time Paul Samuelson and Leemar's Economics.

I know about John Dee, and I know about Alistair Crowley...
But, then, I know about Krishna, Buddha, the Dalai Lama, and they differ, more than they resemble each other.
What I meant was, John Dee was someone long ago, who influenced the Theosophists, and he was probably a charlatan, who practiced crystal gazing, gave prognostications, and such, was a noted astrologer, but he was still restricted in his behaviour by the mores of Elizabethan culture, and not free to indulge himself in every respect, for fear of losing the favour of his royal patroness.
In a sense we could say that Alistair Crowley was one of the fathers of Neo-Paganism. But, they differed widely in their World views, their ethics, their characters and inclinations.
And, I don't see a strong connection between their ideas and Ramthink, unless you would throw all those who believe in ESP, or Ascended Masters, into the same pit, and burn them all as witches...Perhaps you are saying that part of Ramthink is adopted from Crowley?
My thought was, that Alistair Crowley would have abhored JZ/R.
And, while he was of questionable character and ethics, what he meant by "Do what thou wilt should be the whole of the law" (to which that all important "and though harm none" has been added by modern practitioners of Wicca)was that a truly evolved spiritual being would not have a will that was contrary to Divine will or compassion.
I see him as brilliant, and quite mad in the end. And I would not have wanted to hang out with him, he was not particularly respectful towards his women friends, even if he supposedly worshipped the 'feminine principle'.

Lost In Space...

Crowley was totally misinterpreted.
Maybe....by some.... it doesn't matter...

Crowley practiced THE ENOCHIAN CALLS from Dee's works.
This influenced further generations of Thought....No Doubt.

Judi may be a joker but let me tell you ALL something....

SHE IS GOING TO INFLUENCE THE FUTURE!

THAT WILL BE A FACT.

The numbers are there and those numbers are confused and they have money to throw away and Judi know this.

This game has been going on for a long time.

Research my Star List.

But, those numbers will have to contend with the growing numbers of those dissafected from, or injured by, RSE.

Lost....

Those numbers pale in the big scope of injustice in the world.

The Church has branded much more.

I choose to be a loner.

Loners never get caught.

I prefer to engage life, win or lose.

But I am not as aprehensive about the future as you seem to be.

I was a dunce at physics in school. But this I got - for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Works, really, wherever you take it.

And, strange as it may seem, most of the people in the large and diverse Canadian city where I live have never heard of Ramtha, and most would not be altered or moved if they did. There is to be an event here this year. Not anticipating much impact on my daily life. A few more "drunk metrosexuals" (Tyger's term) will make little difference in the grand scheme of things.

No matter what JZ/R says or does, the sun will keep rising and setting, here and in Yelm.

And not living my life in any aprehension of grey lizard men or 'dark' aliens trying to get at me.

And people who are busy taking courses, doing disciplines, practicing all that stuff, and focusing on trying to manifest things, don't scare me as much as maybe you think they should.

And, you mean, those 'numbers' USED to have money, right?

"And, while he was of questionable character and ethics, what he meant by "Do what thou wilt should be the whole of the law" (to which that all important "and though harm none" has been added by modern practitioners of Wicca)was that a truly evolved spiritual being would not have a will that was contrary to Divine will or compassion.
"

Yes, Ramthimher did say a number of times that a truly evolved being, evolved at least to the level of the fourth seal (heart chakra), would have no desire to do harm to anyone. They wouldn't want to, need to, and who would, given the conditions, refuse to, taking harm upon themselves first.

However......
my mother always told me (a number of Mommisms) to watch people's actions, not just listen to their words.
Ramthimher didn't follow his/her own adage, which could then be argued is "proof" that he's demonic if he exists. He inflicted emotional, physical, psychological and spiritual harm to many. As a matter of fact, in an online video event in 2006, I heard him say, myself, "I have caused a lot of trouble here."

Ya think !?

Must be because he's such a highly evolved, ascended master, God-realized being. Who else would hit people, talk VULGAR talk in front of children for hours on end, teach children about debased human sexuality for hours on end, etc, etc....I've made my point.

Also, as to the Church, if you mean the Christian Church, it is losing members...Churches here are consolidating faster than most megacorporations.
Perhaps in time, all denominations will consolidated into one big melting pot...isn't that in the Book of Revelation?
It may sound arrogant, but I have my own religion. Guess that makes me a loner too. I choose what speaks to me from a number of different faiths. I seek no converts. Not trying to convince anyone. Respect other peoples' rights to their own beliefs. Nobody is pushing or pulling at me to join them, either. (almost nobody, I have Atheist friends who just won't give up on me)
I enjoy researching many faiths...will look up the people on your list.
But the US is still a free country. And, if you empower any group by letting it cause you to fear, they win.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." Winston Churchill.

Whatchamacallit...yes, I see your point.
Would you say, though, that once removed from the mess RSE/Ramthink appears to be, people should live in fear/expect runners/arm themselves against possible invasion?
And, would you lump everybody who has any similar idea whatsoever together?

LIS asked, "Would you say, though, that once removed from the mess RSE/Ramthink appears to be, people should live in fear/expect runners/arm themselves against possible invasion?
And, would you lump everybody who has any similar idea whatsoever together?"

LIS, I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
MAYBE this answers your question; I understand that after leaving a place like RSE, it's a common reaction for people to have a lot of fear of retaliation ... or retribution. In the case of RSE, I know folks who are afraid Ramtha would "get them". Bring them down. I think it's a human response to the indoctrination, and the human-ness of "What if?"

Runners ? Coincidences in our lives (or whatever you want to call that) can be from a number of sources, based on one's belief. From Ramtha ? Some ex-students still believe in Ramtha. For them, they answer would be yes, I would assume.

But is it realistic ? I don't think so. I was directly and personally threatened by "Ramtha", a few times. It ticked me off more than scared me. But, it did scare me. Being the stubborn mule that I am capable of being at times, I forced myself to go do exactly what I was threatened about.

Guess what ?

Here I am. Doin' fine. The old goat is powerless over me.

I have heard this same type of story from quite a few other people, too.

Personally, I think there is a level of personal growth where it no longer matters if Ramtha exists, ever existed, or was a total farce. Why? FOR MYSELF, as simplistic as this may sound, I just believe in God. If Ramtha exists/ed/whatever, his actions sure bear out he's a very human-like, unevolved being, whose actions are frequently below the "fourth seal", as they say.

What matters to ME, is my own relationship with God. For ME, that's very personal and requires NO human intermediary, building, or channeled one.

What about stockpiling for the Days to Come, etc ? Fear ? David and I have had many, many private chats about this and I'm glad YOU brought it up. It has different faces. He has said to me so many times, "We all need to talk out our fears." Why does he say this ? BEcause it IS a theme on this forum. It has been since it was started. It IS an issue.

And now, I have to go...my kids want to play a card game.

LIS, is that even what you were getting at ?

whatcha;

No one talks about their "Scamtha Fears" here? You must be joking...

Well, here, let me be the first one. I'll start.

(clears throat)

I AM deathly afraid that my ex-wife will learn of Scamtha's teachings, eat a case of Twinkies, and live forever.

I AM living in fear that Scamsters will get so upset with the ridicule of their "God" that they will take to the streets of Yelm and drown everyone in a tidal wave of red wine.

I AM in mortal terror that Scamtha will send a 4-year-old after me to fry my brain with a "Blue Body Mind Bolt".

I AM terrified that Greg Simmons may pass gas on my roses and kill them for all eternity.

I AM scared out of my wits at the thought of "Sir Robert" falling on me and not being able to get up.

I AM often troubled by dreams (nightmares?) about a twinkie-sized JZ who's botox injections expand and explode all over the inside of my refrigerator....or maybe that was just that can of soda that exploded.

I AM scared to death that James Flick will come out of the closet and start hitting on my dog. (the dog's scared too...)

I AM afraid for my very life that Scamtha will convert the boogie-man who lives underneath my bed, and he'll finally "get me" while I sleep.

Wow!!! Hey, man....who made these brownies anyway. They're pretty good, man!!!

So far, read about (apart from the aforementioned and Timothy Leary) Ken Kesey.
Nothing bothered me until I got to the part about experimenting with hapless psych patients through LSD, and other psychoactive drugs...
But, I note that it was a GOVERNMENT program, MKULTRA, of which he was only a tool. Still, that whole idea is vastly disturbing and outrages me, for one.
I read once, in a Time Life Book of the Year for the year of my birth, that MKULTRA extended their experimentation to new borns...in major Eastern U.S. cities - and I was born in a major Eastern U.S. city.
Maybe that's why I'm so weird.
On to the next 'star'.

Dear Watchamacallit:
Not putting anyone who is afraid down.
Just saying that fearfullness is something to be outgrown, something that time will show is unfounded, as has been your own experience.
But I felt that Wolfman's comment, that JZ/R will influence the future, was liable to foster such fear.
And, also, not claiming that I myself have no fear. I just do my level best to ensure that my fears do not run or ruin my life.

Lost;

Yes, I have seen the Top Secret files and can assure you that MKULTRA invested millions into turning you personally into an ex-Ramster. They did it for the, uh, ...interstellar credits. Yeah, that's it....interstellar credits.

See, when you turn 62, MKULTRA can cash your DNA in to the hermaphrodite aliens from Epsilon Crapola for millions in interstallar credits and with that purchase a lifetime supply of Twinkies, blue algae, white powder....oh wait, nevermind the white powder...and blue gummy bears so that they can live forever and keep harvesting ex-Ramster DNA.

Pretty neato, huh??!!!

Tyger...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
"If only he had used his stunning wit for niceness, instead of evil" - Maxwell Smart - "Get Smart"

And, I was completely serious - I did read that in a Time Life Book of the Year for the year of my birth, though I don't remember if MKULTRA was named specifically.
And, I wasn't taking it personally, or stating a belief that I was specifically targeted.
Of course, if Time made Joseph Stalin man of the year in any given year, we have to consider the source.

Don't know why you make me think of this, Tyger -
Whenever a regiment is sent into battle; whenever a skyscrapper is built; those in charge have a concept of "acceptable" losses. I completely repudiate that concept.

I am not an ex-Ramster. I was never at the school.
I did explore the possibility of becoming a Ramster. I was strongly influenced to do so by a Ramster I was/am fond of. Found this board first, 'blessed be'.

I see....and stand corrected. I figured you were an "ex-Ramster" like most of us here.

As to the attrition concept....I wasn't responsible for that...your brain did that all on it's own.

;-)

Attrition? Or Allursion?

Anyway, by poking fun at me because I believe that MKULTRA existed, since I have read from a number of divergent sources that it did, you minimize the horribleness of people who are helpless being experimented on. They also did similar expermiments on U.S. Army privates, FYI. Ever a private, Tyger? And on each other..."Here's your coffee, Bob. SURPRISE!!!!"
It is a wonder I don't start ranting about governments preying on their citizens and eating their own young.
And do you actually believe the U.S. Government to be incapable of such action?

Lost;

Au contraire, mes ami. I was merely writing a small humorous piece as a riposte. MKULTRA did indeed exist, but it was not responsible for any of the garbage that popular New Age lore attributes to it.

As far as experimentation on US soldiers goes,...yes, it was practiced and done in the 1940-1964 era....but there is very little evidence of it after that.

I served for three years aboard the US Navy's official "test vehicle" for new technologies, and I can tell you that there is nothing that would even hint at what you suggest. Furthermore: Having grown up and personally experienced my own father's occupation....I find the notions absurd.

MKULTRA was about one thing and one thing only...recovering ET crashes and storing recovered material...hopefully studying it, but that hasn't worked out so well. That's all there is, buddy. Trust me on this one.

Truth. It sets you free.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/e1950/mkultra/AppendixA.htm
Please go to this link, and read all about it...from a Senate Committee hearing conducted in 1977.
Or to save you time, read this quote:

The research and development program, and particularly the covert testing programs, resulted in massive abridgments of the rights of American citizens, sometimes with tragic consequences The deaths of two Americans [3a] can be attributed to these programs; other participants in the testing programs may still suffer from the residual effects. While some controlled testing of these substances might be defended, the nature of the tests, their scale, and the fact that they were continued for years after the danger of surreptitious administration of LSD to unwitting individuals was known, demonstrate a fundamental disregard for the value of human life.

In all fairness, the Committee found that most of the Government didn't know what was going on, most of the CIA didn't know about it, and most of those in the CIA who knew about it did not know about, and could not foresee or control, the worst of it.
Small wonder that you did not know about it.

Sounds like what they do at "The Ranch".

Well, it was the genesis and originating spirit for "mind control techniques"...if you read further, you discover that it was an attempt to understand such techniques, purportedly practiced in Russia and Asia, and possibly learn how to counter them, or use them to fight "the enemy".
Having read almost everything on that link, I recommend that former (or current, if interested) RSE students read about the full array of experiments that were conducted.
How to hypnotize, drug into submission, "reprogramm", induce mental illness, cause publicly humiliating and discrediting behaviour in normally sane subjects.
I just finished reading a) how to induce a concussion using short sound blasts at significant frequencies (bellowing spiritual leader on stage springs to mind)and also, how to counter attempts at inducing concussion by means of a temporary gas bubble introduced into the head.
Really, for a pacifist like me, this is all so very very chilling.

Tyger......

Me thinks you were fed to many brownies at frog man school and flunk out of the REAL test.

HA! HA ! HA!