Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Hello, It's Me!!!!"

LOL!!!

What do you mean I dont have the right to question your "crenditals"...or medals. Yes I do. By the way I do have my own medals. Navy seals aren't exactly the most desirable people on earth. Any more than cops are. So, if THAT'S your crendentials...you're barking up the wrong tree.
What people have you helped? How have YOU made the world a better place? You're crying about ROYALTIES?
Let's see your crendentials. POST it! Anyone can say anything..on net. DONT tell me I dont have the right to challenge YOU!

Magpi,

You are welcome to contact me.

David.

LARSE@fairpoint.net

magpi;

I just checked. You STILL don't have the right to challenge me.

Sigh... big egos make loud noises when they fall.

What's going on here? If I didn't know better, I'd believe this was an RSE "inflitration." I can see the snickering, "EMF will fall by itself by the bickering which occurs online." It's inevitable, and sad, for those who worked so very hard to create this.

Instead of a forum for healing, imo, it's turned into some sort of testosterone trip. I ask again, for a moment, to consider the verbage without any emoticons, etc., that in this genre, perhaps "triggers" are being set--and I do hope I am wrong, but it "feels" deliberate in at least certain cases, particularly when the "triggers" have been made known. If it's in jest, perhaps using emoticons would help. How many remember the verbally abusive attacks of the red guards and Ramthat? It wasn't that long ago for me. Consider also, the numerous people who were in abusive relationships during their lifetimes attempting to overcome those events along with growing through RSE.

Is there any attempt at understanding, or is it simply "fun' or comedic to insert the nasties within a post? Tree recognized it; others do as well. To me, I don't care if someone is JC himself. If we cannot respect one another and respectfully agree to disagree, this forum serves no useful purpose, other than for those who enjoy inserting the "triggers" to further hurt those recovering from the abuse. Someone with intellect and commonsense certainly is aware of what they are doing.

If we can question the great prophets, can we not also question other posters - respectfully? I'm finding, in my situation, the forum has degenerated into pleading to deafened ears, to those who care not, as to how the words are "teasingly abusive," to put it mildly. It's so sad to watch this. I imagine we all come to a point, as we did in RSE when we left, that we decide perhaps here is no longer helping when more time is spent asking for respect.

Ladies, those of you who have never been involved in a verbally, condescending relationship (other than your time at RSE), perhaps you do not see the demeanor of which I am speaking. Perhaps it's a "trigger" to me. And in that case, this is no better than RSE since it serves to cause more pain and reliving the RSE as well as a past abusive relationship.

Tree, I heard you, and I hear you. However, others with differing experiences might not recognize of which I speak.

I am ever grateful for finding this place and the unfathomable hours those who created this forum have engendered in their efforts. You are "angels" - if they exist. You've helped me along my road and I found a place that understood what I experienced.
Just as we don't use the verbage "so be it," "just do it" - triggers here, the tone and mockery now in motion is toxic to my healing.

Thank you David, Whatcha and Joe.

With a loving heart -

~Om Mani Padme Hum~ -

Thank you G2G...
and everyone that is weathering this storm...

Your words are taken to heart, mind and action..

David.

G2G,

As David said, and I think you would expect of us, we are aware of things that are going on, and are working on them. Please bear with us, and have patience while we're handling things.

Thanks !

I knew as soon as Tyger started in on his Republican/Democrat, Liberal/Conservative crap that this was a divisive thread. This type of rhetoric is rarely informative usually destructive. Tyger is guilty of the logical error of generalization in most of his posts regardless of his claim of affinity for logic. I have found that an overbearing and abrasive man is usually that way because his is afraid of something.
Tyger KNOWS about Global Warming, The Environmentalists, and all things political and New Age. Yet his forum is not NBC or FOX but EMF.
If a man has an opinion and his thinking is based in science he must be aware that his consideration of what is true is at best a probability. That means in any opinion you "may" be wrong. Tyger does come off as not being aware of this. That being said, his statements must be taken as that of a neophyte to any endeavor. There is a passion and great enthusiasm that comes with a little knowledge and lots of zeal.
We know Tyger has said he has medals, was a seal etc.
The men I know who I respect rarely, if ever talk about Nam or what they did in any war. It is not something you deal with outside of a Vet's Hall with the civilian population, unless you have other reasons. IMO.
My point in all this is that I thought this forum was a thread to bring down jz with facts and planning. I had my ex look at the site to try and sway her to get out of rse. She wrote back, said she looked and thought it was "silly". So that's done. Let's move on with the mission at hand and leave the politics to the politicians and the science to the scientists. jz don't care what you believe but she loves to see dissention here.
If jz or her buddies happens to read this, "go fu*k yourself"

IMHO, the main goal of this this forum is to provide support
for those who went through RSE, to help them recover from this
experience, by sharing opinions and experiences relating to RSE.
I don't believe this is a thread to BRING DOWN anybody but rather
to BRING UP each other by sharing and caring for each other.

PEACE

I stand corrected

Hi Druid,

I can agree with that. The purpose of this site is for support and information for ex-students primarily, and those loved ones who need support with family/friends still current in RSE.

If RSE/JZ gets "brought down" as a natural side effect of that, well, whatever. It's not the motive.
Given enough rope, they'll do that to themselves, imo.

Okay, off to the store with the kidlets to start buying groceries for Christmas Eve/Day meals. Let the baking and cooking begin, LOL.

watch : "If RSE/JZ gets "brought down" as a natural side effect of that, well, whatever. It's not the motive.
Given enough rope, they'll do that to themselves, imo."

Big smile

I should have mentioned in my post "those loved ones who need
support with family/friends still current in RSE."
as Whatchamacallit did.

Like Bud and Aussiegirl and many more , including myself,
even though I've attended a beginner's retreat, but in a
context far more different than it is at the "ranch". I
haven't get as deeply into it as my ex has.

I've learned so much on the phenomenon of cults since I
read this forum ! Thanks to everyone participating in a
way or another.

Peace on earth

Druid,

Something you said just made me think about how the people who attend events in other countries don’t get the same experience as those who go to Yelm. I’ve heard, the non-Yelm events are not a real accurate picture of what it’s like here. Actually, some people have posted that they were lured in, by attending event elsewhere and so they came to Yelm, only to be shocked and dismayed at the stark contrast. Well, I guess if they’re lucky, they get the shock as early on as possible and move on. That ‘slowly boiling the frogs’ effect doesn’t work the same as it does if you’ve only started and continued, by going to Yelm events, it seems to me.