Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cults, Gangs and Hate group conference

Hi LWO,

You said, "Education that doesn't paint those that fall for such things as stupid, because then it's easy to dismiss - who wants to think of themselves as stupid - but rather education that highlights that it could happen to anybody."

Yes, exactly.
Especially with no prior understanding of just how subtle the process of cult indoctrination is, so that it's recognized for what it is, in advance, the danger of being in denial that "it can't ever happent to me", is just that - denial. Perhaps arrogance. Perhaps both.

Education about the psychological tactics at play are so important.

I got caught up in the RSE experience because (as I've said before) I KNOW that there is more than just the physical world experience. I've been clairvoyant since I was a young girl and I still am. It came naturally to me for some reason I do not understand. So, despite that I have a happy life and was not actively searching for happiness or purpose in my life. I did have a curiousity and still do, about the unseen side of life because I KNOW it is real. Nothing wrong with a health curiousity. Plenty wrong with deceiving people by slowly boiling frogs as they do in RSE.

Whatcha....... "The denial that it can happen to you"

So V.E.R.Y. WELL SAID.... to ALL in this audience.

ALL will eventually fall prey to some kind of manipulated mind control.......sometime in their life.

Thats how everything is being set up at this point in time.

Whether you see this and admit to this future potential and its potential reality is your business and learning experience.

But as "Whatcha" states..... it happens in the comfort
of warm water that then is brought to a boil.....or lowered to below freezing.

It's not just mind control but conditioning that we are all at the effect of - whether it's the religious or social or educational beliefs thrust upon us as children to the nightly news and everything else and everyone around us that is geared to have us believe an agenda.
Everything seems to be geared to push a belief system on us. Even this site does that. In fact, I can't think of anything that doesn't really.
In a sense, I think it's an aberrated sense of unity. "If I can get you think my way then we can both be in harmony and peace".
I think the operative word is discernment - not just for information coming at us, but the awareness that we can be at the effect of all that information.
It's a good thing, I think, to examine our beliefs and trace the roots of them. The things we are holding on to - are they our beliefs, or the beliefs of others that we are allowing to affect our thinking, our actions.
It takes a lot of conscious work to dig deep into what we have allowed to shape us and to have the courage to let go of what no longer serves us. This site is a good tool to help do just that.

Wolf, yes, depending on the time of year the frogs could be boiled or frozen, hahaha.

Bodhi, that's a good point about discernment being an integral part of awareness regarding what we accept are true/real/part of our belief structure. Having the education and understanding of the dynamics of mind control certainly would help people to exercise discernment.

HAL...I assume you're reading this...if you are, how would you say that discernment, mind control and critical thinking tie together ? Sounds like a good workshop presentation to me !

All three of those areas are tied together. I find, as you did, that there are crossovers in all the areas. In my "guest" column, I outline what is critical thinking. I also like the website I listed. It covers in a lot more detail things about thinking, etc.

I personaly like my wife's idea of critical thinking, labeled as her "crap detector". She uses it a lot on me!

Hal..

Also..
A good Crepe detection... is very essential…

chuckle..

INGREDIENTS
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted

DIRECTIONS
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.

Link..
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Basic-Crepes/Detail.aspx

I could never do decent crepes, but my popovers are great!

Hal & David, you two are so far off topic ! (laughing!)

Readers: Here is the link for those who haven't already seen it, that Hal wrote about critical thinking...

http://enlightenmefree.com/speakers.html

Hal said, "I could never do decent crepes, but my popovers are great!"

Hmmm....as I recall, you don't do salad dressing very well, either.