Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No Hable???

Tree.......
To clarify.

My experience was in my own mind and I was not really abused by the red guard. Its a story I made up for my own learning. Although it did appear to be true in another's experience.

ABUSE.... One definition states. "The Wrong Use Of Something."

Yes. The wrong use of ones power over another is one example BUT the other side of the coin is how we handle THAT feeling we have when someone wrongfully uses their power against us.

We are programed from the time we are children that the feeling we feel when someone teased us or called us a bad name, that that feeling is hurtful. We feel hurt because we don't know any better.

I would like to say that that feeling is not hurtful in itself, but that our preconceived notion that "elevated energy" in the body and the "sinking feeling" that follows, we associate and think that it relates to our unworthingness and it is the thought that we are unworthy that is so hurtful.

It is the thought that we are inferior somehow when someone "jockies" for a more powerful position in our atmosphere.

In reality it is an opportunity to experience "Taking Back Our Own AWESOME Power" for our own self preservation and experiencing a more sovereign being within.

And when this AWESOME power is then realized within, without any outward retaliation to another, then one realizes for themselves the power of the LOVE of MOMMY, as it has been referenced to by others on other posts.

And one does not have to be a women to experience this just as one does not have to be a man to experience competitive drive and elevated frequency through self competition.

There is NO power is feel good love, without it running its course through the vehicle that we embody.

Feel good love is cerebral. And so is what I just spoke of to one who has refused to experience it for themselves.

Now Tyger does a grand job of raising ones frequency and he ranks a distant second to what the Wolfman has and can do, if I don't say so myself.
But....
The point is that it (the frequency) drives one out of that feel good airy fairy non powerful cerebralness to the point of feeling attacked but in reality he or I hasn't hurt anybody. You are just starting to feel alive enough for the first time to start CLAIMING YOUR OWN POWER BACK.

This does not mean that now is the opportunity to start "smelling your armpits" and thinking that you are tarzan the ape woman/man and start reeking havoc everywhere just because your now more powerful than poor Joe Blow who is still fast asleep. And this is the reason why this stuff has not been taught to the general public at a young age.

This is personal and should be treated as such for ones own evolution and development. And when you experience this for yourself you will forget all about yesterday and you will see the horizon.

If you should taste what I speak of and go back to "yesterday" you will be like Judi and have to create a following and in reality what we were all attracted to here in Yelm was the smell of Judi's armpits.

....."distant second" (chuckle...hehehe...)

On a side note that may cause anguish in some females reading this.

It is obvious that Tyger has had some high level training in his military service. I taught myself on a baseball field with the help of a particular book along with the sting of failure.

In the past, publicly, men have had more of a chance and opportunities to learn about what I just posted.
BUT this is not to say that women are not less because women are secretly the masters of this through the natural ability at natural childbirth and mothering their young. Women have just been kept ignorant, by men, about self empowerment.

Men learn the secrets in competitive activities. The great ones learn how to raise their energy in the body to a fevers pitch and they learn how to silence the critic of the mind and how to allow the energy to fall in and down hrough the body, past the point of fear of failure,(and death in Tygers training) to where the energy bounces and transmutates to the miraculous that comes through the body and is realized on some kind of activity usually on a playing field whether it be a battlefield, stealth opts of sorts or a ball field.

Its all the same. Men have excelled in this because there drive is encouraged.

Women have been kept out because they would over ride mans drive.

The smart INDIVIDUAL sees both assets within and goes about learning and using them for his/her self even though when he/she goes about it she/he will be shunned by both groups with the regular men thinking he is sissy ***** and the regular women thinking he is pompous and self arrogant.

Now I am not an expert at all that I say BUT I have experienced enough to see what is happening.

I don't need Ramtha from here on out and I surely don't need Judi's advice or a student body to teach and lecture to.

I just need to proceed. On my own.
And with that said I would like to thank this outlet and forum for allowing me an opportunity to write and acknowledge myself.... because in all honesty that is what I am writing for. I am not writing for you or for your acknowledgement. I am writing because I can.

Thank the good Lord and George Washinton on that cold, wintry global warming night on the Potomac for that right, my good man. LOL!!!!

My God, how far we've come. Thanks for posting that Wolfy. Very true words.