Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More notable Quotes that pertain to RSE

Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.

~Franklin D. Roosevelt

If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one of them would remain in the army.

~Frederick the Great

We may never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.

~Dwight D. Eisenhower

How far can you go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?

~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Re: More notable Quotes that pertain to RSE

Coercive practices that threaten our neighbor(s) also threaten us.

~Butler Shaffer

“There comes a time when silence is betrayal.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Nice quotes! Why can I never think of any when I want to?? I'll come back if anything good comes to me.

I wound up purchasing a book of them, back when I was very involved in certain issues and did a good deal of public speaking. But the best ones are the ones we can remember and try and live in accordance (with).

Oh - I wanted to mention, too, the famous JFK quote, "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country," - well, I heard it in an ancient Indian epic (the Mahabharat). With the world now much smaller, all of these books and materials are much more readily available - probably much to the dismay of many! Even the "ewoks" in Star Wars frequent repetition of the word, "accha" (sp) - means "good" in Hindi. He borrowed a lot from Sanskrit, too. Padme = compassion. Just somethings I find interesting. Some of the Herbert Dune series is also aligned with the middle east culture - obscure to us at the time in many cases.

Back then, I never would have guessed, as many never did with JZ - back then. It's one reason why I believe understanding the different cultures is so important, and helping one another within the differing cultures to understand us. (those "fanny packs" we belt around our waists to carry things - well, I KNOW you don't want to use that word in the UK! So many times, I just observe. And so many times, my heart just bleeds. We're all on this planet together. I'll never understand why we can't all get along, and try and understand and accept the differences.

Off my soapbox.

"It all depends on what the definition of "is" is..."

Bill Clinton channelling ramtha