Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christamas right around the corner...

G2G-
just for you :)

interesting to note how experiences imprinted from childhood carry through the brain to adult hood (esp in the case of an axis II personality)

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/pacificnw/1217/living.html

Re: Christamas right around the corner...

Tree - so wonderful to see you back!

Ooooooooh my heck! The overindulgences are - there is no word for it, in light of those who have given up everything including their spirituality. This is where your money is students - life-size santas, paintings from around the world, an indoor aviary -indoor pool - so much more. It's a regular FAO Schwarz in that place! Oh RSE'ers - please wake up. (Otherwise, I'll have to borrow Tammy's mascara to color my own tears!) (an attempt at humour there).

Hmmm. I'm wondering about a web page with these pictures and articles of her shopping sprees, etc. - let people see how she lives while they're outside freezing and sloshing and walking around blindfolded. That's it - keep those blindfolds on, folkies - so you NEVER see what she's done with YOUR money - all in the name of "enlightenment," of course. (The link/article/pictures is even MORE enlightening!)

(I just wonder how "she" became the "spiritual leader" when it's her invention, "Ramtha(TM)" who "taught" her, and RSE was supposedly "his" school). How things do change - oops, another timeline of course - giggles.

She "manifested" this as much as the woman who bought the blue feather in the Quantum/Outback cafe, and JZeek used students' hard-earned cash; with broken families and broken teeth in their paths - at her behest.

OH MY HECK!

(thanks for the link, Tree ) It takes some time to "digest" the magnitude of it -

hey tree
just finished reading the article.
Are her two sons in the teaching?I do not remember ever seen them there, but then again,never look for them ether,.

no, they have not been since teenagers.
They are in their 30's.

I have never been a student at RSE but I received "The Golden Thread" as a gift from a person who was and probably still is a student(I lost touch with her). In December of 1996, I saw an ad requesting donations for "The Master's Center" which is probably closed now. Anyway, I sent them 100 Xmas candy canes. I never received an acknowledgement of receipt, a thank you, or a f*** you from them. No class!

Was there ever a master's center? I know at the vendors' places, there usually was a jar for donations, labeled "masters fund?" Inside the great hall, there was also a wooden box labeled the same - that students were donate $5.00 for the fund? Anyone know what happened?

The so called "center" was in Yelm as far as I know. The ads were posted in "The Golden Thread" which was published in a "newspaper" format at the time I received it 1996. Perhaps it was privately run.

Yes, there was a Master's Center. I was present during some of the organizing meetings. It opened in the late 1980s (this was before the school began) and used to be a place where RSE "masters" new to Yelm, especially those from other countries, stayed while they got their bearings. It was also a place where many foreign students stayed a night or two when they were just coming in for events. The Masters Center was in those two white buildings near the corner of Railroad St. and Jefferson. It had a kitchen, shower facilities, meeting rooms, and rooms that RSE students could rent.

Re the Masters' Fund: I just pulled out the April 1988 issue of Windwords (one of several now-defunct publications put out by Ramtha students). It contained the July 12, 1987 statement by "Ramtha" that he had asked Fred and Sherrie Loertscher to create a trust account, and he wanted every "master" to contribute $5 as a "fund for the sick, the illiterate, and the hungry." There is a lot more to the statement; if anyone is really interested, I'll type it up and post it.

On 9-5-89, according to the Sovereign Scribe (another now defunct publication by "masters"), "Ramtha" asked for donations to support a "home here for masters who have no home..." That was referring to the Masters' Center.

I don't know if the Master's Fund still exists, because I left the school many years ago. Its early motto was "those who are able, caring for those who are not." I knew of several dedicated "masters" who lived such a marginal existence that they became very ill, and were turned down by the Master's Fund when they asked for assistance.

There are certainly "masters" even today who have no place to stay other than a tent or a camper out in the woods, but the Masters' Center no longer exists. Is that because RSE students no longer believe in what "Ramtha" said--that those who are able should care for those who are not? Or is that because RSE students no longer believe in what "Ramtha" also said--that there should be a "home for masters who have no home?" I don't think the need for a Masters' Center has disappeared. Perhaps "those who are able" no longer have an interest in "caring for those who are not."

The Master's Centre was a privately owned facility. The owner was John (forget his last name.) When he no longer wanted the facility he sold it.

It was not connected with the school other than being owned by a "Master" and being a facility for other Masters.

When he no longer wanted the facility he sold it.

were turned down by the Master's Fund when they asked for assistance.
ican confirm this.however when pathfinder ask for donations she stated that a master with no home and no job is elegeble for help.i wonder what they did with this money.she brocke out in tears over the story how she could give a newbe some old storagebukets.the mastercenter faced bancrupcie.at the end they took realy high rents.

journeythroughramthaland,

Sorry about the glitch,
We have relocated your post's here.

The Moderators.

journeythroughramthaland.
Nov 30th, 2007 - 10:40 AM Re: Re: Christamas right around the corner...

This thread asked some questions that stimulated my interest.

This is what I found:

Charitable Solicitations Program Charity Profile Report

Masters Fund, The
Mailing Address:
PO Box 1217
TENINO WA 98589 Street Address:
5035 Churchill Road SW
TENINO WA 98589
Registration #2887

Status Active
Also Known As Name(s)
Phone (360)264-6650
Fax (360)532-6549
Email
Web Site

Purpose Categories Health - General & Rehabilitative
Food, Nutrition, Agriculture

Federal EIN 94-3048977
Federal Tax Status Exempt 501C3

The following financial information has been provided to the Office of the Secretary of State by the above-named organization. Figures are for the organization's fiscal year ending Dec 31, 2005.

Beginning Assets $36,251
According to the financial information shown at left, this organization devoted 93% of its total expenses to program services during the year reported.
Revenue $13,882
Program Services $1,224
Total Expenses $1,330
Ending Assets $48,803
Some Charitable Organizations are not required to submit financial information. If the financial report displayed contains zeros or outdated information, it is possible that the organization is "exempt" from registration or is newly registered. Please contact the Charities Program for more specific information.

Commercial Fundraisers or Co-Venturers Utilized (past & present)
None reported.

SO WHILE 93% OF THEIR EXPENSES WENT TO THIER "PROGRAMS", LESS THEN 10% OF THEIR REVENUE WENT TOWARDS THEIR EXPENSES!

compare it to this one:

Olympia Community School
Mailing Address:
PO Box 12436
OLYMPIA WA 98508-2436 Street Address:
4346 Sunsest Beach Drive
OLYMPIA WA 98508
Registration #23783

Status Active
Also Known As Name(s)
Phone (360)866-8047
Fax (360)252-6047
Email info@olympiacommunityschool.org
Web Site www.olympiacommunityschool.org

Purpose Categories Educational Institutions & Related Activities

Federal EIN 91-0905725
Federal Tax Status Exempt 501C3

The following financial information has been provided to the Office of the Secretary of State by the above-named organization. Figures are for the organization's fiscal year ending Aug 31, 2006.

Beginning Assets $39,351
According to the financial information shown at left, this organization devoted 93% of its total expenses to program services during the year reported.
Revenue $151,074
Program Services $104,821
Total Expenses $113,931
Ending Assets $73,032

AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS ORGANISATION HAS THE SAME PERCENTAGE OF PROGRAM SERVICES TO EXPENSES BUT USES OVER 66% OF THIER REVENUE TOWARDS THIER EXPENSES!!!

SO, THE MASTERS FUND ACTUALLY SPENDS LESS THEN 3% OF ITS ASSETS ON ITS PROGRAMS.

WONDER WHAT THEY DO WITH THE $'S??? SURE BET THAT ONE CAN MAKE MORE THEN 3% INTEREST IF THEY HAVE 1/2 A BRAIN!!!

DID SOMEONE SAY THAT THEY MUST BE CHANNELING SCROOGE???

journeythroughramthaland

Nov 30th, 2007 - 10:54 AM Re: Christamas right around the corner...

PS, I don't know why my post was sandwiched in between the others and out of order, if that is fixable without much effort I would appreciate it.

In any case, if each "master" gave 5 bucks, that would have made 2,776" masters" that year (which sounds about right). A fart cry from the 75,000 satisfied students Greg Simmons mentioned.

Think about it. If you belonged to an orgtanisation that you felt had satisfied its premise for existance and helped you to become a God, wouldn't you want to donate at least $5 a year???

Lets see, that would come to $375,000.00 a year what a lot of happy masters that would make!

thanks!

journey,
Interesting suggestion about "crunching the numbers" according to greg.

RSE is similar to all Theosophy groups and most eccentric cults in a way. Many come to sample the highly acclaimed supernatural food on the metaphysical menu but few remain after one hard to chew much less to swallow meal.

I recall looking up stats on the Theosophical Society [Adyar branch under Anna Besant's crew] when in 1930 they had @ 10,000 registered members worldwide, claimed to have 90,000 or more "join" in the next ten years, yet in 1940 they still had only 10,000 registered members!

Seems that some RSE folks, even after decades of chewing, convince themselves that the serving they expected of haute cuisine really is not raw wild oats with plastic raisins. They just keep "crunching."

GS told my spouse they had "about 3000 students" but had a "circulation" of their newsletter? of about 20,000. I might add, my sister was on their mail list, and repeatedly emailed them to remove her. She claims it took numerous emails on her part, while RSE continually emailed her the unwanted mail. Still not certain they've stopped.

I am taking out my Christmas decorations, and it is as if a loved one had died, and I am spending my first Christmas alone.
I tossed out the "Ramtha" Blessing.
I tossed out the "teaching"f the peacock and its' wisdom in the eyes on the feather
(that I so gladly shared several years ago with many of my, then friends).
I tossed out all the ribbons JZ had given me.
I tossed out all the cards she had given me (and those that I saved because a "christ in the making"gave them to me-
ack!!)
It was amazing.
Now, How NOT to trim a tree according to all the "seals" and the kundalini ribbon up the trunk of the tree.
To toss out the "masters on the field manifesting" Christmas cards they sold at JZ Rose.
It is one thing to let go.
It is another to re-invent.
Happy Holidays!! to you all!!