Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please allow me to introduce myself

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a wo/man of wealth and taste
I've been around for 35,000 years
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made **** sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
In a Yelm ranch
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
(woo woo, woo woo)

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
(woo woo, woo woo)

I shouted out,
"Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all
It was you and me
(who who, who who)

Let me please introduce myself
I'm a wo/man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
(woo woo, who who)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
(who who)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
(who who, who who)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(woo woo, who who)

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me JZfer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
(who who, who who)

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
(woo woo)
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
(woo woo, woo woo)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
(who who)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
(woo woo, woo woo)

Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
(woo woo)

Tell me baby, what's my name (JZ)
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name (JZ)
Tell me baby, what's my name (JZ)
I tell you one time, you're to blame

Oh, who
woo, woo
Woo, who
Woo, woo
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Oh, yeah

What's my name
Tell me, baby, what's my name
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name

Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Oh, yeah
Woo woo
Woo woo

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Excuse my English, I'm French. So I choose lyrics that, I guess, some of you can recognize, and change some words.

Enjoy !

Avec de la patience on arrive a tout. Great job!

JZfer!!! I love it

that rules! : )

I consider it injustice to accuse someone AFTER an apology was made.

I don't understand Christel...

The answer to the questions posed in the writing that initiated this thread is not JZ Knight as she has not had an immortal time-line.

The riddle is about someone cruel who supports injustice, brutality and torture. Jesus historically is well known to be an honest, just person and this writing is about someone who washes the hands clean of the person that sentenced him to death.

The person in the piece of writing has had an immortal lifespan and very big attitude.....a DARK LORD indeed.

Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter is an analogy of just the type of guy who has this obscene attitude.

Thus I conclude the answer to RIDDLE is LORD VOLDEMORT.

Hi Christal,

Those posted above are re-worked lyrics from a late 1960's song of the Rolling Stones titled "Sympathy for the Devil"

If you would like to read more about it go here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathy_for_the_Devil

Hi JTR, Thanks for the info.

LORD VOLDEMORT is the analogy of the DEVIL. He has the powers of a sorcerer.

Also I am by no means intending to imply that the DARK LORD indeed is the primary presenter at RSE of the early years known as "Ramtha" as this being did not exhibit the character traits of this malicious being.

I consider that there is more than one being using the body of Ms. Knight and calling themselves "Ramtha."

If channeling is indeed occurring with JZeek, and she's not up there playing around with everyone, I would also entertain that she is allowing other, malicious entities to "use" her. Perhaps she doesn't even know. But I believe it's an act.

Holy cow !!! I didn’t intend to start such a debate. I just posted, as JTR mentioned, some re-worked lyrics from an old Rolling Stones song that makes me think of JZ. It could also be voldemort, or lucifer, or satan or baphomet or wathever devil !!! Obviously, if you do believe in the existence of such “entities”, it is likely that you need a “guru” or any other kind of external “protection”. Haven’t you been told that the power is in you ? Don’t give up your power to anybody ! Above all, to JZ !!!

Druid

Hi, Druid!

We have people from around the world posting here, some aware of the music, comedic skits, etc., while others aren't. A few posts above is a great link to Wiki on the Rolling Stones' "Sympathy for the Devil," so seems it's just one of those misunderstandings among different cultures - and I've lived between two-three and man, did I learn! So please don't be alarmed. We all need to learn how to understand one another in this world - if there is to ever be peace. Not knowing, fear, are two factors causing such misunderstandings. Let's hope we can all help along.

You're right G2G. I realize that starting this thread was not the best way to introduce myself on this forum

Druid,

I thought your thread and intro was very clever, mindful, and cool. it had a retrospective flavor, smoky & kind of drugged feel to it, juxposed to the school's fixed-in-time 60's music. At first, I could not sense which side of the fence you were on.. but then again, there was some slime-throwing from the Yelm pond around that time... ribitt..

I love to see people's creativity, fresh approach to thread-making. Those around the world can benefit from the exposure, reading, viewing the response of others, asking for explanation if desired.

The vitality and freedom of mind is what is killed off by rse & other coercive group think. It is refreshing to see it, and in the 'drinking in' process, our own 'boundary management sensors' expand, tolerate more and in essence, we allow ourselves to flex more, increasing our ability to be in a state of allowance.

practicing allowance side-by-side of owning your own power is a delicate balance for each person. It develops greater inner strength & pride of ownership than crossword puzzles...;)

thanks for your contribution. it has been interesting!

Some very good ribbiting going on here...
in our beautiful pond..

Soon comes the princess seeking her frog prince...
for a kiss..

chuckling..

David

It is well known I have been pro active against the RSE organization for quite some time. I don't consider there is any value in RSE whatsoever. Likewise other teachings of alternative sprituality because its supporters just like RSE students cannot prove to the world the benefit of their teachings either.

I most certainly do not need to be told the "power is within me" nor that I need a guru. I will reconsider the power is within me when all of the RSE student body are a supreme example of the "work" or some other group is a supreme example of the power within and not before.

I am not so gullible and blind as I once was to subjectively "believe without seeing." I have seen others in other teachings waste heaps of money on theories that never bring fruition over and above what is already evident in the world anyway.

Just like a religious priest, JZ Knight is the mediator between "god/ the teacher" and the student body.

I consider Druid is a pro RSE activist.

That was not the "princess" I had in mind...!

Christel,

The EMF “infiltrators”…will come and go..and if we are worth our salt then EMF will be all the more affective. Some may even receive an EMF wakeup call..
Fear and its little brother paranoia.. are perhaps our greatest challenge to overcome…
RSE is indoctrinated fear…
JZR’s first victory was to divide our hearts from our minds…
Let’s keep both intact on EMF.

If Druid is an infiltrator…?
I will eat my Cape..

Chuckle

David.

Chirstel-
me tends to think you lost a bit of your sense of humour with such intense acitivism.
Druid's intro post was a welcomed musing.
Sorry you did not see it as such.

""If Druid is an infiltrator…?
I will eat my Cape..

Chuckle

David.""

I offer mine as dessert. I don't know what to do with it. Unless we ex-RSE'ers do a "capes across the world" - our capes linked end-to-end as a visual aid to those who managed to escape RSE.

(I don't even want to put mine on the seat of my car for my dog - can't stand the sight of it and the memories it triggers.) Same thing with my "tush cush." Oh, now that's something my dog would have a ball with! I can use it for hundsport training! Donate your "tush cush" to animal shelters - could work.

G2G, I held onto my cape for a long time too. For a while it was an extra blanket on our bed but I finally gave it to a clothing collection box. I figure it can still keep someone warm. I wonder what the person who got it would have thought...

I like your 'capes around the world' idea too!!

Druid - don't worry about Christel, she sees RSE members behind every post. She's always accusing me of being pro RSE as well, which if you knew me is the most ridiculous suggestion possible. I have learned to ignore her posts as she has an enormous amount of bitterness clouding her judgement.

I got rid of EVERYTHING RSE oriented, including my two capes, especially the pillows....in fact, I had a bon fire with all the t-shirts.
Most things I gave away to Good will, as I know there are others in need.

Thank you Aussiegirl and Frog Prince, you reassure me.

Here's an anecdote I've heard long time ago, about a zebra who, while walking around her neighborhood, came across a talking frog. The frog said to the zebra "kiss me and I will turn into a rockstar". The zebra, who was wise and money-grubbing, took the frog and slipped it into her pocket, that could bring her huge heaps of money. On her way back home from her neighborhood walk, she began to think, in the midst of her wandering, she were wondering and, came to the conclusion that it would be more lucrative to produce a show staring a delirious zebra than a déja-vu rockstar frog...

By the way, what are these capes and "tush cushes" ???

Thanks to David too, to Littlewisesome, to Tree, to G2G, to Zyxwv, to Journeythroughramthaland and all of you who bring support and share on this forum, thank you.

The cushions are what most students purchase to use during C&E. It elevates the necessary part of the body (tush) so that the body is in correct posture to allow the kundalini to shoot up the spine and out of the head (so they said).

The CD's and DVD's - if you microwave them, they crackle and can make a set of coasters for your teens...(I've done it - the microwave survived)....(tongue-in-cheek- but I did try it).

Also, I've found today my dog is having a grand time biting on the cushion - it's great for strengthening his grip without getting my hands "nipped." (We're in Schutzhund training). Could be the next big "protection" gear in the sport...ahem.

Oh I see, it's a butt buttress !

EXACTLY!!
without it, you need "holistic practioners"
of all kinds.
ack!

I always wondered why the tush cushes didn't come with a belt so that you could "wear" it while doing the field after gridding. It would have saved some time for students to run back into the hall and sit on the cozy, comfy astroturf (sarcasm) in order to watch more videos of JZR "teaching." Speaking of - I know two other people who left. They felt paying to watch videos wasn't worth it. One still does the disciplines; the other doesn't. So that great idea of showing videos to the masses isn't working very well - while the big bad blonde is decorating her hovel. Now whose idea was the videos? Hmmmm. I wonder who that could be??? (sarcasm) GS probably thought they could rake in even more $$, doing retreats at different locations during the same timeframe.

Wrong. Perhaps Jayzeek ought retire if she can no longer make appearances to her "captive" minds. Yet some react to the videos as though they were actually her/him/whatever - akin to yelling at the telly when you don't agree with the show!..

G2G -

Hon, after 60, the bad days outnumber the good ones by a long shot. You just never know if tomorrow it's going to be the princess or the ogre in the mirror.

That botox IS botulism toxin you know, and it just doesn't last as long after so many injections. I mean, how can Shreaky-zeeky get up there looking like dog sh*t? or, say when too much was injected, the nerves damaged and the upper lip just isn't moving?

Not to mention all those chronic diseases that 'disappeared' with the neighborhood walk. I think it's called walking around the block - coming back to where you are started. yeah. So while there may not be 'wine ceremonies', the home alone drinking is just as devastating, e.g., senior diabetes, 'puffy' circulatory issues, the chronic fatigue of always lying.

And the hair - did I mention how much time it takes to keep from looking like Mrs. Scarecrow?? After so much peroxide, it either falls out or looks like straw. Those hair extensions are pretty expensive too, ya know.

So, GS, after going thru all those total melt-downs re: hair, face & being puffy... viola - videos. How to keep the place going? But, he's got another horse now - that book - for his future. He's not betting on a has-been, her-story any more, he's got his own.

what book?

Re: what book?

These Things You Shall Do... and Greater: The Physics of Change"

Ton auf Deutsch! $$$$
Now in, the German version AND can be purchased in Germany!

The French, Italian, and Spanish Versions will be available very soon. $$$$
$$$ $$$$

Send your requests to sales@mulaideguisepublishing.com.

Looks like private enterprise to me. How come Shreaky zeeky has put her name all over 'Monsignor' Ledwith's stuff but not The Simmonizer's? (is the nose too brown, or she just wouldn't dare try, after he masterminded all the NLP techniques of the school to get it where it is..? )

There's another song (from Pink Floyd this time) that makes me think of the "teachings", here's the lyrics :

"We don't need no education [abdication ?]
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom ^[if you... I'll bring you down...]
Teacher leave them kids alone
Hey teacher ! Leave them kids alone
All in all it's just another brick in the wall..."

this song got put on by steve.jzr gave the sign to cut it off after a few beats.

I taught that the "master of music" was a "master"...