Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What is the most effective way to intervene?

Thank you for understanding my VERY critical posts!

VirtualReality,

I have taken the time to re-read all your post on this thread, and I recommend others do the same.

Yes.. I understand very well your critical posts!
As I do the post’s from Saxim.

Please take your slogans elseware.

David.

VR states, "I was speaking of propagating an open mind.
Not deleting enemies and protecting friends."

Perhaps ex-RSE students are not interested in your definition of "an open mind".

Moderators have EVERY right to delete "enemies", as you call them, and protect friend, or simply protect posters. I don't consider all of the ex-students that post here my friends. I don't even know them. But, I will do my part to protect their right to post without being harassed by a pro-RSE poster who has no right to be posting at all.

A closed system ? Fear ? Yes, G2G is correct. It sounds like a description of RSE for sure. EMF is not a closed system in the sense you wish to define it. It has a defined purpose, much like many groups, organizations, for profits, non-profits, or the many support groups across our country. There are rules that go along with that, and clearly, they don't serve you.

EMF obviously isn't a good fit for what you're motives are, so it's best that you leave it to those for whom it is designed.

It's not about fear, it's about not needing or wanting to hear anymore RSE DOGMA...that's why we left.

G2G, watcha & David -

your clarifying posts are clear & compassionate, way more than I would be. VR needs to read his own posts, objectively, to see that they are largely unrelated concepts strung together in what recent TRAINING says makes sense. Of all things I know of this website, the minds behind the words are VERY intelligent. And Watcha's patience & thoroughness in working thru statements made by dissident posters to possibly support break-thru.. wow.

VR - what you ALSO need to know (besides all of what these wonderful people have said): YOU ARE BORING.. (saxim, too, ha ha). Like a 'circular error' in computer talk, but with words. No formula solved, no logical endpoint. The strung together words you think are brillant, we have heard a hundred times! It is magical thinking sabotaging critical thinking, e.g. no more effective & intelligent communication possible. The rational facet of who-you-once-were CAN return; but you have to give up tenets, beliefs that have suppressed you into group-grope. THAT is what EMF is about.. retracing our mental trappings, getting back to critical functioning. Dissidents often tend to 'flame' a thread for 1-2-3 slogan style posts, then disappear. No real person behind the mask. EMF connects people who DO care. Capece?

A case of identity theft?

"VirtualReality," you need to come up with your own name and not hijack mine. I have started threads on this forum dated Oct 1, Aug 27, June 28, June 17, June 13, May 29, May 22.

You are posting under someone else's name. I hope that the moderators will consider deleting all of the posts made fraudulently under another poster's name.