Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What is the most effective way to intervene?

not bad your few cents..

EMF is striving, like a nasty worm, to creep in the reality of all those doing and thinking differently.
Dissidents are not allowed.
Slandering is supported in one way only.
Posts are deleted if not conform to your opinions.
ARE YOU TRYING TO REESTABLISH SOME FORM OF THE PREVIOUS SOVIET UNION?

My view is EMF is simply implementing their conditions and terms for posting. This is their right, in this area. Hold that focus on EMF, for ya'll have it in your RSE timeline now, like it or not.

As RSE enforces it's rules, EMF has the same privilege.

EMF HAS ARRIVED.

Wow. Journey's restaurant post was really really spot on. great job!

As far as some of the trolling by Ramsters goes-

I don't think posts should be deleted. If someone like Saxim is trying to give honest input, I think we should let them. If someone like VR is just being a jerk, then I think we should just ignore it instead of enocuraging them by responding with the anger that they want us to respond with.

Yes, Saxim did give you honest input.
And what have you done?
Making fun of him, nominating as the "handicap poster of the year".
Perhaps you can’t stand the true.
Now he has been banished by David.
What is going on here?

"what is going on here?"

As above, (read way up there) so below -

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board
page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and
experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts
and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a
place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.
Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace
time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is
located on this page:
http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all
posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure
you've read it before posting.

This is all that's going on- maintaining the integrity
of the message forum and its intent. Anyone can post
elsewhere if they feel they cannot abide by these
simple rules, imo.

Yes, simple and obvious.
Just can’t see the sincere support.
Be happy in your created closed system!

Virtual Reality - why dont you read the purpose of this forum, it isn't a forum for debate between current and ex students, its "for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha"

If you have doubts, which you may well do and thats why you are reading the forum, then you are welcome but if you just want to argue with people about their experiences, its all a bit pointless.

Virtual Reality,

What do you think is the most effective way to intervene with a love one caught in the RSE snare?

David.

David,

as a beginning..
Honesty, ethics and always cleansing the own house.

And please get rid of those emotions promoted here as there are: hate, malicious glee, anger and so on..

There is no success or evolvement on this emotional level.

Try it with allowance and humor beyond teasing.
Be open and encouraging! Never act as a policeforce.

The focus should be in the present not in the past.

Then there has to be knowledge..
It should be presented in some honorable way.
Better small steps than opinions, bias, slander, bashing.

It has to be an open process where self is included in evolving and learning.

Don’t encourage people to be superficial and followers of other peoples opinion.
Don’t make fun of dissident posters!
Learn from them, they are your loved ones.

The echoes you get is showing you if you are on the right path!

The present state of the behaviour in this forum is far below human capabilities,
and so you do attract specific entities.

There may be some points we all can learn from, but now I don’t see any fruitful support or evolvement.

It’s not an easy task, and I would not take it, but if you want this forum –
do it righteously, or don’t do it at all!

Just some thoughts!

VR. I do not mind the simple banter on emf--you are right that sometimes it spills over into ridicule and that should self-correct when it is pointed out. I emphasize should self-correct. Site managers have a right to delete anything they want the same as RSE has a right to dismiss someone from the school. This is a private space for public discussion. Neither you nor I won it in any way.
When you say:
"ARE YOU TRYING TO REESTABLISH SOME FORM OF THE PREVIOUS SOVIET UNION?"
you make an error of outlandish comparison. I visited family twice in Hungary during Russian Communist occupation, 1970 and 1989. Your are making a mountain out of a grain of sand re this site---I believe you lack enough experience or knowledge to make that kind of accusation or perhaps you are overreacting out of a defensive position. This is free speech but that also includes the rights and responsibilities. The moderators stated their case clearly here and ave a right to delete or block whatever violates the purpose of this site.

This site is not about "intervention" or to gain rapport with current members of RSE, although if a RSE member gets ambivalent about ramthaism, there is plenty on this site to help them---they can look it over with their own free will and choose.

No RSE member will control what this site does no more than an ex-RSE can control what RSE does at its events.

I am responding to VR's post in the debate thread that JTRamthaland kindly started.

Joe, I do understand your opinion.
Whatchamacallit, I did read your comments.

To summarize.

A closed system is sustained by control and fear, always present.

There is established a thinking in terms of enemies (current-members) and friends (ex-members), also
agents, intruders, infiltrators, ...

The body of thoughts is never refreshed.

Improvement or effective evolvement is inhibited.

A closed system is a mind trap.

The perfect description of RSE.

The intent and purpose of this forum is clearly stated. In other online services, where I was once a volunteer moderator, any posts attacking a poster were removed. It's that simple.

Imo, I don't see this as a "closed system," for were so, many other posts would have been removed as well. However, it is clearly stated this is not a site for
proselytizing RSE, it is for those who have left, are in recovery and healing, and also for those who are contemplating leaving, as well as family members and friends who also suffer as a result of their loved one's actions.

The moderators are doing a grand job of keeping threads on track, for the "invasions" of attacks and proselytizing of RSE are not the purpose of this forum. If this is what one wishes, simply go to the RSE site and read about the wonders. We've been there, many of use, and done that.

That's why many of us are here, in a "zone" clearly designated as "no trespassing" into personal attacks and RSE "recruiting." - verily similar to "no trespassing into the woods, etc." at RSE.

In your opinion, how would you handle PERSONAL attacks in this area? Many people here are here because there is no other safe place to discuss our experiences and leaving, only to be personally attacked by an ardent RSE follower? Again, it's clearly against the set terms of posting, and what would you do?

VirtualReality,

So in your EMF “open system” how would you handle a vindictive and disruptive poster?
either a (current-member) friends (ex-member), EMF supporter.. "Ramtha" or Uncle Tom Cobbley..whomever..
Let’s take it a step further…
What if a poster revealed your name, address and Ph # online?
Would you let it remain?
Or would you remove the post and block the IP if they insisted to post the same?

As an EMF moderator… what would you do?

David.

Thank you G2G...

David,

I was not speaking of an open system in your terms presented.
It is not about revealing names or making fun of unpopular posters.
That should be every forum rulers responsibility to prevent.

I was speaking of propagating an open mind.
Not deleting enemies and protecting friends.
Not bashing one side and acting innocently when the echo arrives.

The difference between an open system and a closed system is in the mind of the forum members.
And you together with the moderators are mainly important in this process.

That's it!

Thank you for clarifying VirtualReality,
These are very diffiCult waters for EMF to navigate through and we may stumble at times..
Yet...
when the EMF moderators took action, your voice was VERY critical,
This has the effect of hijacking a posters thread and potentially pushing away the very people we are endeavoring to help.

On the subject of this thread..
"What is the most effective way to intervene?
One liners work very well in Cults,
but..
They are not an effective way to intervene......

David.

Thank you for understanding my VERY critical posts!

VirtualReality,

I have taken the time to re-read all your post on this thread, and I recommend others do the same.

Yes.. I understand very well your critical posts!
As I do the post’s from Saxim.

Please take your slogans elseware.

David.

VR states, "I was speaking of propagating an open mind.
Not deleting enemies and protecting friends."

Perhaps ex-RSE students are not interested in your definition of "an open mind".

Moderators have EVERY right to delete "enemies", as you call them, and protect friend, or simply protect posters. I don't consider all of the ex-students that post here my friends. I don't even know them. But, I will do my part to protect their right to post without being harassed by a pro-RSE poster who has no right to be posting at all.

A closed system ? Fear ? Yes, G2G is correct. It sounds like a description of RSE for sure. EMF is not a closed system in the sense you wish to define it. It has a defined purpose, much like many groups, organizations, for profits, non-profits, or the many support groups across our country. There are rules that go along with that, and clearly, they don't serve you.

EMF obviously isn't a good fit for what you're motives are, so it's best that you leave it to those for whom it is designed.

It's not about fear, it's about not needing or wanting to hear anymore RSE DOGMA...that's why we left.

G2G, watcha & David -

your clarifying posts are clear & compassionate, way more than I would be. VR needs to read his own posts, objectively, to see that they are largely unrelated concepts strung together in what recent TRAINING says makes sense. Of all things I know of this website, the minds behind the words are VERY intelligent. And Watcha's patience & thoroughness in working thru statements made by dissident posters to possibly support break-thru.. wow.

VR - what you ALSO need to know (besides all of what these wonderful people have said): YOU ARE BORING.. (saxim, too, ha ha). Like a 'circular error' in computer talk, but with words. No formula solved, no logical endpoint. The strung together words you think are brillant, we have heard a hundred times! It is magical thinking sabotaging critical thinking, e.g. no more effective & intelligent communication possible. The rational facet of who-you-once-were CAN return; but you have to give up tenets, beliefs that have suppressed you into group-grope. THAT is what EMF is about.. retracing our mental trappings, getting back to critical functioning. Dissidents often tend to 'flame' a thread for 1-2-3 slogan style posts, then disappear. No real person behind the mask. EMF connects people who DO care. Capece?

A case of identity theft?

"VirtualReality," you need to come up with your own name and not hijack mine. I have started threads on this forum dated Oct 1, Aug 27, June 28, June 17, June 13, May 29, May 22.

You are posting under someone else's name. I hope that the moderators will consider deleting all of the posts made fraudulently under another poster's name.