Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Handicap Poster of the Year

G2G.....

nudge nudge wink wink...say no more ...say no more..

Have a wonderful weekend everyone....keep it light...and stay safe one and all..

spam...spam spam...spam...

A LOT!

This website is infiltrated at present. There are insincere postings from a number of "writers."

Under these conditions I am not interested in participating.

Christel - the "spam - a -lot" is in reference to a Broadway show about Monty Python. That's what I was referring to.

I believe the site is infiltrated with RSE's as well. The moderators, I'm sure, have a grasp on what's going on.

EMF WILL PREVAIL - TRUTH PREVAILS

Hi G2G, My comment had nothing to do with anything you wrote whatsoever as I know from your writings you are most sincere to the best of your ability as are many other posters.

I was referring to posts that are insincere as nonsensical such as the one that initiated this thread.

Tammy Faye stated at the biginning fo this thread that her heart is breaking and mascara is running everywhere. Whom do you know that wears a lot of mascara?

Could it be the best way to hide is to reveal yourself in plain view?

There are other nonsensical looking posts on this site that have double meanings.

Christel – its called double entendre, is a figure of speech similar to the pun, in which a spoken phrase can be understood in either of two ways. This can be as simple as a phrase which has two mutually exclusive meanings, and is thus a clever play on words.

And no, TF is not Judy-in-disguise w/diamonds. Sorry. The two are similar as religious corporation ‘babes’ proselytizing their version of gospel (teachings) and then all flagrant wealth & consumption. And of course, the serious mis-use of mascara. As a female figurehead of the Christian Right for so many years, she ended up in prison and now, dead. (will similarities continue?)

TF is a symbol of the craziness of Belief Systems, Inc. where people’s money is captured by high flyers that cast a net on the hopeful. Whether redemption, salvation or enlightenment, religion and spirituality is big business and always has been.

I looked back on posts from the first 6 months of 07 –, humor, puns, sarcasm, clever word plays – had me howling. And let me tell you, I needed to laugh then, as I went thru my ‘graduation’ One particularly hilarious post finally gave me the gumption to post, after months of peering in.

Given that speakers of ramthese take themselves SO seriously, ridicule seems a well targeted approach to ending flamer bull****. (1 flamer didn't like it.)

Double meanings express a quality of relating, accepting the multiple layers of understanding & the unfathomable which exist in world without walls. Rigorous disciplines, misguided breathing techniques, Mind on automatic – can make one ‘not see’ the playfulness of entendre, due to hardening of the ventricles. smile. Anyway, play on words, symbols, meaning truly not meant to be insincere, only to flame the flamers. BTW, I have always enjoyed your posts, and don’t want to make EMF feel unsafe. Sincerely, TF.

Tammy Faye posted, "I looked back on posts from the first 6 months of 07 –, humor, puns, sarcasm, clever word plays – had me howling. And let me tell you, I needed to laugh then, as I went thru my ‘graduation’ One particularly hilarious post finally gave me the gumption to post, after months of peering in."

I can relate to that. I've said it before...I read FACTNet for a long time, and made contacts with Real People via that forum - well before I ever started to post. Gee, now I can't be quiet ! LOL

THANK YOU for your clarification post, TF. I know it helped a number of people - maybe more than you realize.

Tammy Faye states it in Black and White who she really is:

"TF is a symbol of the craziness of Belief Systems, Inc. where people’s money is captured by high flyers that cast a net on the hopeful."

TM is a frequently used symbol that is indicative of the craziness of RSE. Tammy Faye (TF) states she is the symbol of the craziness. It can be easily concluded she is the one that uses the symbol for maximum advantage to the point its usage is CRAZY.

The rest speaks for itself. I have no delusions about the identity of Ms. Tammy Faye whatsoever.

Fanciful definitons more plainly put could be defined as speaking with a forked tongue.

The original Tammy Faye was the wife of a hugely popular tele-evangelist...who was massively disgraced and booted out of his own organization...did not know she was dead. Yeah, the mascara was very overdone. Always felt badly for her, that she was the primary victim of that 'church', and she was way more loveable than her husband, and sincere in her dupedness. I don't know who Christel thinks the current 'TF' is...

Christel,

Our ability to trust anyone or anything outside of RSE is a major hurdle in our recovery process,
Yet..
Building trust on EMF and in the “outside world” is vital in our recovery process.
It also doesn’t help that our social skills to handle even small disagreements without blowing them into a major conflict is also a result of Judith's RSE brainwashing.

Those pesky Infill traitors …
They will come and go on EMF, but they cannot succeed if our bridges of trust and truth are built stronger than the poison of the RSE betrayal.

David.

Christel, you have an issue with trust. You didn't trust me either and I know I am sincere and exactly who I claim to be. I believe the poster TF is also sincere. Everyone isn't a member of RSE out to infiltrate EMF.

I understand how difficult it is to trust when your trust has been so abused but you only harm yourself when you approach honest caring sincere people with feelings of distrust. Perhaps part of your healing process is to learn to trust again and not see Ramsters behind every post.

And no I haven't had direct experience of the lies and deception of RSE but I have had my trust in people severely tested so I can relate to your experience in that way.

This is a link on Tammy Faye Baker Messner - and a photograph - for those who might not be aware of her past history (it describes a bit of it.)

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20047652,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

I thought it might be helpful for those who are not in the US and might not be aware of exactly "TF" was, as well as the scandal back when.

So what can I say, Doll, that would convince you that I am not who you think I am?

My options today were:

1. do: nothing: always a good choice.

2. say: I’m bonafide: D knows who I am.

3. make: a new nomination for Handicap Poster Child of the Year, cause you are being judgmental, self-agitating. Fear IS interfering with the ability to analyze this stuf.

4. ask you to think about it: WHY would JZ compare herself to someone who went to prison for misconduct, while spewing rhetoric & getting rich? Who might actually have been your idol? (when destitute, abused & a fearful child?) And, then, call yourself a tramp? hummmmm...

So just for the record, I am not a flamer. I responded with sensitivity. I apologized if I made anyone feel unsafe. (Flamers don’t apologize.)

If the rse prez is reading, Tammy Faye hits home...causes a deep, involuntary shutter. TF was on Larry King the night before she died, all skin & bones, with big hair & mascara. YEA – who does that remind you of?

So maybe, hon, you sensed the closeness of the comparison & just got scared too. But some posts might not be for you. They may be for someone looking thru the looking glass...

I don't support pro RSE commentary and Tammy Faye has plainly written a statement to indicate she is the head of the RSE corporation.....without the diamonds of course.

I personally am unaware if JZ wears diamonds. I have never encountered it.

Clearly Ramtha does not write on the internet. So the statement that "TF is the symbol of RSE" can well be concluded to mean JZ Knight.

The negation that Tammy Faye is not JZ in fact just states it is not she with the diamonds. It does not state it is not she without them.

JZ is the entertainer of the ages and wears a very thick mask of pretentiouness. She lives a luxurious lifestyle on the purses of others.

Based on past performance do you think it is likely at some point JZ might infiltrate this website and if so what sort of job do you think she might do of it given her background of experience?

I have no interest in "trusting" people who's dialogue indicates they support criminal activities.

To save the tedium of the response that in fact there has not yet been sufficient evidence to convict Ms.Knight I will just say, "How long does it take to bring a criminal to justice and just how many people are going to ardently defend their belief system tied up with that criminal until conviction actually occurs?"

Christel-
Tammey Faye is posting with a great modicum
of innuendo and humor.
Sorry to think you think it is J Zed.
She would NEVER be so open.

Greg and Mike are her mouthpieces.
I am so sorry you miss the humor in all of this.

Christel you are way off the mark. Don't you understand Tammy Faye's humour? Take a step back and read again.

Christel - I actually don't think JZ is clever enough to manage to masquerade on this forum and not blow her own cover. How much credit are you giving her...? Plus, maybe she has learned some internet etiquette in the last few years but if anyone recalls, she used to make a point of spelling all her posts IN CAPS on the old rse forum. Even if she's dropped that very annoying habit, her way with words would be easy to pick. Hm, now I'm getting suspicious of TF's 'doll' reference...

You are obviously entitled to your opinion and suspicions but from this angle it does look like a bit of paranoia. Then again, in theory you may be right... who knows, we have been fooled before...

Christel,

I have met our mysterious poster "tammy faye".
I can assure you she is not an RSE infiltrator,
infact she has been very supportive of EMF.

David.

Tammy Faye Rocks!!!!!

Thanks for clearing that up David, I think I was starting to doubt my own arguments, lol!

My feel is that JRZ is so ticked off at this forum, she would in no manner be able to contain herself and would be exhibiting a hissy fit worthy of an academy award. Even if she posted after a teaquila or two, one would think she'd be even angrier.
I don't think she is typing - yet. She's either got MW or GS or some of the others she's recruiting to post the off-topic and attacking posts.

She's also probably spitting nails - the ones she chew off.

Just my opinion. One has to wonder if MW and GS are accurately feeding her the info as written, since GS has once before admitted not being honest with her since she had much to "deal with."

Does anyone think she'd be able to keep her cool, right here among us? Her pronunciation is off from what I'm accustomed to as well, and I'm willing to venture her spelling skills are not right on. I'm not saying she's stupid; obviously, she's quite intelligent - but is indeed emotional. Just my opinion again.

(maybe could float an iceburg down that way by focusing - just to cool off)

okay, apologies for the attempted humor.

JZ's spelling isn't stellar. Not a criticism, just stating what's been said, and seen. Curiously, Ramthimher also said s/he couldn't spell, so wouldn't write when doing a teaching via the white board.

However, having said that, if she wanted to post directly, she could always use a spell checker.

It appears that David has evidence that Tammy Faye is not JZ thus I apologize for unjust accusations as I have no interest in supporting any sort of injustice whatsoever.

There is also nothing that would surprise me about the lengths RSE would go to to protect their interests.

Thanks for the info G2G.... I have never heard of the other Tammy Faye thus what others perceive as humour is lost on me for that reason alone.

Christel - I was looking for a "skit" a long-running comedy show, "Saturday Night Live" did on the Tammy Faye/James Baker scandal, under their segments of "church chat" with "church lady"/comedian Dana Carvey. No disrespect to the now deceased Tammy Faye, but the skit was really humourous. The cast involved was Dana Carvey, Jan Hooks, and Phil Hartman, and Jan Hooks as "Tammy Faye" gushed mascara-tinted tears while they blamed "satan" for all that took place.

It's got to be online somewhere. I have it in my old SNL archives, but it's copyrighted so I can't youtube or googlevideo the thing. It would give you a perspective of the news of that day, and what the posting "Tammy Faye" is referring to.

It's so nice we can all communicate across the oceans - sometimes the events in our own countries and jokes in accordance just don't cross the seas with our intent. I remember calling someone from another culture, (didn't know their name) "Hey, Buddy?" and they were deeply offended, when I intended to be friendly.

Then I bought the book, "Don't touch the Monkeys."

Very informative! (for me)

(I know this is a bit off-topic, but in relation to explaining who the real-life Tammy Faye was, this is the Saturday Night Live skit I was searching for)

For those who haven't seen it, I finally found the old "Saturday Night Live" skit of the late Tammy Faye Baker Messner, with Dana Carvey in the skit, "Church Chat." It's a collection of skits online, begins with a Jimmy Swaggart impersonation, then Tammy Faye and James Baker (Jan Hooks and Phil Hartman) interviewed by Dana Carvey (as the "Church Lady." It begins at around marker 5:06 or so.
Tammy and her famous mascara and tears - may she rest in peace - or continue to evolve.

http://www.jibjab.com/player/main.swf?jid=171311

I know it is "off topic" but I just have to pass on this joke:

Question: Do you know where they found Jimmy Hoffa's body?

Answer:It was under Tammy Baker's makeup!

G2G - I used to watch SNL just to see Dana Carvey do all his skits, esp. 'Church Lady.' And to think he was able to have that sarcasm on national TV in the late 80s-90s? wow. Thanks for 'bringing it down from the Mind of God'- reinvented as a way of sharing context, understanding re: TF to our emfers around the globe.

And N - the Hoffa joke - too much, and very sick Americana humor. Quite enthno-centric - try explaining that one to Christel!