Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Masters disConnection

thanks joe. good to know history.

well so we have the thought line of the ranch.yelm divided in ramsters [the true ariens]and all the mixed races.and then someone writs that the nisqually news trys to divide the comunity.if you think i am joking there r enough remarks from jzr about villigers and masters.there r also remarks like the jews are the bigest victims.and suportiv remarks via adolf.during the time i believed in ramtha i allways wonderd why jzr intermingels all kind of reflections about politics history....in her 'pure'teachings.we will see were this all goes.

Joe - incredible post sharing your understanding re: theosophy. Is this knowledge something you studied as part of your work as exit counsellor? I am sure it is essential in unraveling belief systems, reality derails etc in mental institutions too.

Thx - it is shocking to see how all new age stuff is sourced similarly. and I never thought about how racism could be a root cause/reason for occultism too.. wow, have to think about that for a while.

the history of the occult and new age occultism since the Renaissance is the history of grandiose and delusional men and women trying to do a leap over or an end run around science.
Such folks always claim to have "special insight" or "special powers" unknown to the scholars struggling with facts and reality. Partly, I think this comes from a human need to know the deep mysteries of existence and to predict the future. I can understand that but I no longer tolerate the fake bs that passes for channeling, astrological prediction, telepathy, mental healing, etc. The Theosophists were trying to establish a "science" of the occult in the late 19th century to compete with natural science. their first attempt at organization before the Theosophical Society [1875] was called the "Miracle Club." They wanted to prove that miraculous "phenomena" exist and can be produced at will.
Blavatsky once called science a "strutting gamecock" and promised to outdo it with her "evidence" which was all psychic smoke and mirrors in then end-----remind you of anyone?????

The science and sociology of the day in the 19th century had racist elements [manifest destiny, survival of the fittest], so occultists followed suit with their "more profound" theories about "root races" and odd fantasies about aliens mating with apes to make "black folks," etc. The founder of my old cult CUT, Mark Prophet taught that latter bit of racist trivia in secret...
Today occultists like JZ/R try to outdo/outrun research in physics and quantum research but make the same old mistakes.

Did they ever mention the shepherds in the lonely fields? (insert dry sense of humour here). Just imagine. One could sheer the wool off of their torso and knit a "magical elfin cape." (insert sarcasm here)

I know this question sounds stupid, G2G, but, where did "magical elfin capes" fit in with the teachings or practices at the school? was it a tribute to Lord of the Rings? Or, was it just that they were for sale at that store? I don't get it.