Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Psychic Attack

Ex, you are so right in saying the triangle at the start of the disciplines is the "dial up to rse".

It would seem that we could deduce that:

C + E = Energy Vampirism

After all we are speaking of someone that thrives from power! It would be very intersting to observe what happens on an energetic level at the ranch if you had your 3rd eye open to see it.

I was reminded of a clairvoyent I once saw who said to me that "Ramtha is not who he says he is".

In "Ramthas"(TM) UFO Book edited by Judith Pope, 1991, the big "R" states the "sign of the triad" is the symbol of the extraterrestrials - his space brothers.

Yet in the school, we were told it was simply putting the brain on notice that "something serious was about to happen." I saw some staff do it before gridding, and others not. There's not consistency among staff at all. Pfui.

Another point about Psychic Attacks.

I am partiularly sensative to ENERGY... I know for example..e that some way, don't know how it works, but if someone is talking about me I FEEL IT..

I am very sure many may people on this board have also had that exact knowing.

I also get very jettery if someone is talking/ gossiping about me in some negative way.

Again, don't know how we know it ... but we do.

I have verified it a few times in my life.

Also, when I was younger and sexually active ... smile.... I could FEEL the energy when any of my boyfrinds were thinking sexual thoughts about me.

For me, it simply happend and I have AWARENESS about it.

This is somethings that has been with me since I was a very young girl. It does teeder on intuition or physci abilities.... or simply energy awarness.

It seemed like I can SCAN energy or Read Energy easily, I know things and sometimes spirit reveals things to me...

Now I am NOT CRAZY... but I am sure I am not alone, I am most sure many many people on this board have these types of experiences.

For me, it was one of the REASONS I was WOW'ED about R in the early days, i was looking for a deeper understanind of who i was and these crazy things that happed to me that i did not understand.

This is why I have come to the conclusion the greatest PRAYER or Mediatation is "THY WILL BE DON".... that way,you I am NOT working to manipulate or control and distrupt the energy of someone else.

I love that old song... Let it Be... Let It Be.

Smile...

Liz said, "For me, it was one of the REASONS I was WOW'ED about R in the early days, i was looking for a deeper understanind of who i was and these crazy things that happed to me that i did not understand."

Yes, me too.
It was precisely because I DID have "intution" experiences in my life, that I was open minded to what JZ was CLAIMING she had to offer, via Ramtha. If she had been honest and delivered the goods, it would have been an answer to a prayer for me. I always wondered why I "had that" (strong intuition to this day). I wanted to understand and make the most of it for my personal life (not in any marketing sense).

The rest is history. While I had SOME good times in RSE, and I learned SOME things there that I feel are useful, I was lied to and duped. RSE does not deliver Godhood as it claims.