Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Book Review: Change Your Brain/Change Your Life

Several years ago, Joe Dispenza had recommended to me the Book:
Change Your Brain, Change Your Life by Dr. Daniel G. Amen
I just now picked it up after all these years, and I highly recommend it.
The sub title is: Conquering Anxiety, Depression, Obsessiveness, Anger and Impusilveness.

Dr. Amen is a psychiatrist who uses SPECT (single photon emission computerized tomography). It is a sophisticated nuclear medicine study that looks directly at cerebral blood flow and indirectly at brain acitivity/metabolism.
With these maps of the brain, physicians have been able to identify certain patterns of brain activity that correlates with psychiatric and neurological illnesses.
(CAT scans and MRIs can only offer images of a static brain and its anatomy. Very useful for finding cysts and blood clots).
SPECT maps help in the diagnosis of head trauma, dementia, mood disorders, strokes, seizures, impact of drug and alcohol use on the brain and atypical aggression behavior.
The book goes on to educated the reader of the five main brain systems (yes, gulp, I had to get over my brain teachings at RSE...and know that there IS other information on the brain out there!)
It is an incredibly informational book.
I highly recommend it for those of us going through brain changes as a result of our tenure at RSE.
Peace out.....

Re: Book Review: Change Your Brain/Change Your Life

AS a matter of fact, I e-mailed Dr. Amen this week to see if he had worked with any post cult members who were diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety disorder, bi-polar, or borderline personality dis-order, and these disorders were a direct result of having been through a cult.
Seeing as in the book: Take Back Your Life, Janja Lilich and Madeline Tobias say there are basically two personalities:
the pre-cult personality, and the cult personality.
It takes 6 months- 2 years to return to the pre-cult personality.
I will update here of when he replies.

AND.....
I think JZ ought to have her brain SPECT scanned and distibuted in a glossy by her FNP. Then we could REALLY see what is going in that brain of hers!
Now THAT would be scientific proof if you asked me.
But I highly doubt an axis II malignant narcissist would put themselves out there like that.
Hell, we haven't even seen the MRIs of her lungs.
They could be chock full of holes, for all we know.
A picture paints a thousand words....

Hello Tree,

I agree with you, a wonderful book.

Check this one out: http://spin-geek.com (Kenny's e-book coming soon)

"A picture paints a thousand words...."

http://www.kelebekler.com/cesnur/foto/ramtha2.jpg Indeed...

The first time i saw that picture i couldn't believe my eyes. At first the wine seemed a bit weird yet okay, but when i saw her smoking it was clear that Ramtha™ is not serious about his teachings. Rather a hypocrite that is highly drug addicted and (assuming that Ramtha™ really exists) abuses other people's bodies. Why do has an ascended non-physical master to possess other bodies to enjoy drugs? And why does he have to rely on drugs at all? You can't mix ascension and addictive drugs, IMO. It doesn't make any sense!

Guys you not gonna believe this... okay, i know some of you will, because you witnessed the madness at RSE, but hell... i've found a video of J.Z. Ramtha™ sucking on a pipe as if it were nothing!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3323280013309603904&q=ramtha&total=122&start=0&num=100&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

It starts at 09:45...

I never registered at RSE, i only studied Ramtha™'s material that's available here in Germany, and much of it is from the "original Ramtha™" days in the 80s were he harshly criticized drugs. So it really surprises me what R™ has become and that they actually shot a video of him SMOKING as if it were normal for an alleged ascended master to abuse the body of his channel with drugs - and JZ said that she used to be a heavy smoker... guess what, she got recidivous and uses R™ as an excuse... I am still baffled that she smokes in a video that's supposed to advertise R™... everyone with a half working brain should recognize that it's F.A.K.E. Ironically s/he smokes at the part that deals about "Emotional Addictions"... another inconsistency in the teaching from the past were the truest form of knowledge were "emotions", obviously being physically addicted to smoking and alcohol and medications is okay. I boggles me how JZ gives spiritualism a bad name, i personally know wonderful people that are touched by the old teaching in the White Book, and now they are feeling very confused when they see Ramtha consuming tons of wine and sucking tabbaco. Were is the "overcoming of physical limitations"? More like an reinforcement of them.

K,

Just curious, are you writing from Germany? Just wondering if in your knowlage there is much reading of this site there.

As for your comment:

"I boggles me how JZ gives spiritualism a bad name, i personally know wonderful people that are touched by the old teaching in the White Book, and now they are feeling very confused when they see Ramtha consuming tons of wine and sucking tabbaco. Were is the "overcoming of physical limitations"? More like an reinforcement of them."

wonderful people get conned all the time. Do you think they would have come to JZ if she had pretended to be a smoking, drinking entity at first??? I wouldn't be too boggled if I were you.

Hello Journey,

yes, i am writing from Germany and i nearly read all the threads in this forum and i am still not finished reading yet. It was shocking for me because i believed that RSE was a serious school were people can develop their abilities but it turned out to be a place of horrors.

A girl i know is a very gentle and loving person and she talked about that she would like to visit RSE if she had enough money. But "luckily" the prices are too high. After finding this forum, we warned her (she got warned before from her skeptic friends but didn't had enough evidence that RSE is a scam) and now she bewares of going to RSE.

I don't think that anyone here would have gone to JZ if she pretended it right at the beginning. She would not have been considered genuine.

Since i am relatively new to this community, i am still a bit surprised at how sick Ramtha™ is, sure i will be relieved from the boggling.