Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ramtha is a drug and JZ is just another pusher

Why is the "ramtha" experience so addictive? Some have suggested that JZ Knight's success is the result of some kind of exalted business acumen.

I don't think so. I think "Ramtha" is just a drug and JZ is just another pusher.

Some of this just comes down to chemistry. The idea of pushing the concept of "you are god" onto people is pretty intoxicating.

Whatever the hell it means to be god is up for grabs but it can be a very comforting thought when you have struggled with insecurities adictions and emotional difficulties your whole life.

Just like the person who shoots up for the first time and forgets the pain they are in, the intoxicating concept that you are god can lead you into a blissful stupor. For a while. But its a drug that wears off and you need another fix to get that great feeling back.

But like all drugs, you have to take more and more just to feel a little bit better and then you take the drug just to keep from feeling bad.

That is why it is so hard to persuade people that this isn't good for them, that they aren't getting better, that it is a mirage.

They are convinced, if they can just get their next fix they will be fine.

All addicts are really seeking the blissful high that they experienced the FIRST time they took the drug.

I bet if you were to question RSE students as to why they stay in the school they will talk about their INITIAL experiences with "ramtha" and their early feelings about themselves around these teachings.

I would bet you would have to look long and hard to find someone who tells you honestly the reason they keep on the treadmill is because the treadmill of "required events" and all of JZ's manipulative BS makes them feel so good.

No, everyone is trying to recapture that initial high. I am pretty sure that is probably almost universally true. Would love to hear from people who have a different experience.

That doesn't mean that everything JZ has stolen and refashioned in her own psychotic blend of teaching doessn't have SOME truth in it.

But she screws it up so profoundly with her own greed and need to be worshipped that it gets warped and weird and very damaging.

JZ Knight doesn't have a CLUE as to what "we are all god" means. Not even the remotest clue. If she did, she wouldn't pull all of the nasty manipulative crap she pulls.

And even if she did know what it meant,she has no interest in you figuring out what being god means.

Just like light bulb companies don't want to sell unbreakable light bulbs. Whats in it for them?

Telling people they are god and then telling them they are scum puts the body into a chemical roller coaster of flight/fight hormones that create a cocktail that can lead to dependancy.

She is not a magician, she is a practitioner of the basic drug pusher skill set.

There is no love in this, just a substitute for love you don't think you can get elsewhere.

Just like all drugs, a cheap substitute for the real thing

Re: Ramtha is a drug and JZ is just another pusher

"It is a very false high, because all those 'disciplines' dis- associate you from who you are and then you THINK you are changing reality, when the truth of it is, it is the SAME."

very good analogy DM. Your literary skills are extraordinary and benefit many through the clarity of your posts.

Apparently BC was a strong dose of the drug, with the persona of RAMthat different from recent events, cooing, being loving, no harsh words or even disciplines to fail at this time... just 'teachings.. So many of the audience came from out-of-the-area, needing that kid-glove treatment so as to keep the hook looking fluffy and sweet. OR, maybe RAMthat has been reading EMF and wants to counter the well documented events of abuse. perhaps inner child Judith doesn't like criticism and is changing her neverending story to be more marketable to the new age conference circuit for ego-boosting personal appearances..

ALSO REPORTED....

There will be NO MORE detailed predictions from the big guy re: Days To Come (particularly with the pointed criticism when they do NOT come true).

However, the great 35,000 warrior told the audience, (all holding their breath..) I will tell you one thing: 'Nature WilL Have Its Way.'

Now hows THAT for PROFOUND!!!

But there they are, opening wide for all those enchiladas, eat'um whole....

"ALSO REPORTED....

There will be NO MORE detailed predictions from the big guy re: Days To Come (particularly with the pointed criticism when they do NOT come true)."

Greg Simmons said that on BTO awhile back. Then wham, Days to Come teachings again.

This March, an event called with one-on-one questions and answers with the "big guy" aka JZ. I can't remember the fee, I was there, however. One person asked about "Omega" and of course, didn't get a response; JR just detoured around it. I wasn't at all impressed with "the big guy's" responses. Then there was the March primaries, and immediately after the primary, another "event" of one-on-one questions and answers with RamThat, to the tune of $250 a person.

March? Tax time? Days to Come? How conveeeeeenient-yep, church lady impression.

Hey Frog Prince,

Just curious JZ has said she won't be making any more predictions because she doesn't like all the criticism when they don't come to pass?

Is that what was said?

>>Apparently BC was a strong dose of the drug, with the persona of RAMthat different from recent events, cooing, being loving, no harsh words or even disciplines to fail at this time... just 'teachings.. So many of the audience came from out-of-the-area, needing that kid-glove treatment so as to keep the hook looking fluffy and sweet.<<

Bummer...That means mom will be even more entrenched.

Behind the scenes, I'm wondering-was it a different scenario? Also how long can Judith keep up the "sweet cooing" before she blows her top (and I don't mean the crown chakra!).

It's a matter of time. It's her nature; as the story of the scorpion and the turtle.
Unless there's now cosmetic surgery for the personality and soul!