Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rethinking the brochure for JZ's appearance in LA

The following is satire and should not be considered as an attempt to relay facts:

"The ultimate mystery of one’s life is one’s own awareness and existence. The needfulness of Deity/God is in essence, the search for our Self and its purpose. The idea that environment is somehow the staging area to fulfill this mystery is a concept whose time has come…." --JZ Knight

HURRY HURRY HURRY, STEP RIGHT UP..This sparkling gem of wisdom is just a sample of the kind of confused, plagiaristic and grammatically challenged ramblings that have made Ms. Knight famous and wealthy beyond her wildest dreams and your worst nightmares!

Have you had trouble blending your insatiable greed and secret pathological disdain for your fellow man with your GOAL of being a spiritual leader? Here is a chance to learn from the MASTER!

Ms. Knight is your girl!

Yes folks, that's right, JZ Knight has joined the very esteemed "faculty" of other self appointed "reorganizers of truth" for a jam packed 2 day extravaganza of repeating ,rehashing and ultimately completely misinterpreting the great truths of life.

You gotta be there. JZ Knight has demonstrated when it comes to deification, if you want it done right, you have to do it yourself!

JZ Knight has been washing minds and bending souls for almost three decades with her unique blend of narcissistic disregard for the manner in which her actions effect the well being of others and she can show you how to do the same and deify yourself in the process.

You CAN have it all. You can be GOD and a complete AS***LE in at the same time!

Ms Knight is famous for her reading and then repackaging the profound well considered work of other people whose command of the English language far exceeds her own and she can show you how.

Can you barely put a sentence together and worry this limitation will halt your dreams of being a spiritual leader? Have no fear, JZ Knight will show you how to use other peoples work to make your star shine brighter and make your bank account grow bigger.

Her special blend of pilfered teachings and mind numbing fear has lead thousands of people out of productive lives and into marginalizes fearful existences building underground shelters for disasters that never come no matter how much you hope and pray for them.

The notorious JZ is on of the few spiritual leaders willing to NOT tell the truth.

She will tell you how she actually managed to get wealthier AFTER she told her followers she "LIED" about the cataclysmic earth changes that never occurred but compelled them to move to Yelm Washington.

Talk about "shifting realities" JZ is the master!

Whether getting crocked at phoney wine ceremonies or punching students in the stomach or just threatening a group of thousands with destruction if they don't obey her, Ms. Knight always has a unique spin on what it means to be "enlightened"

So if you are an Wine/Whine lover with a god complex and a penchant for making predictions that never come to pass, this is YOUR opportunity.

Re: Rethinking the brochure for JZ's appearance in LA

"You can be god and a complete as***le at the same time."
Thank you *denotes for a great time and we didn't even need to get drunk! Your parody of the first female christ is too funny.

As someone else posted on this site, ass-cended rather accurately describes her version of immortality.

That was great!

"You gotta be there. JZ Knight has demonstrated when it comes to deification, if you want it done right, you have to do it yourself!"

Too,Too, funny...LMFAO

*denotes this post is brilliant!!! Would you mind posting it on www.mediumchannel.com or may I copy & paste it?

Sure, you can repost it. just correct my spelling errors and the fact that I wrote "effect" when I should have written "affect"...Is there a way to edit what you write on this site? I should just proof read before hitting the button, the preview button doesn't work

DM,

How 'bout if we just accept you with your imperfections???....

Yes Marie, sounds like a good idea..thanks :)

"You can be god and a complete as***le at the same time."

Absolutely hysterical

I imagine, then, that would be on the time-tile of her day.
Hmmm, would that make her a 'goda**?
The list: "I have always been god and "I have always been an a**!"
(ever since I put that pyramid on my head, anyway)

DM asked, "Is there a way to edit what you write on this site?"

Not a direct way; there is an indirect way if you think it's worth the effort. I say it's not a big deal and we've all made inadvertant typos. To protect from moderator abuse of authority, we can't even edit a poster's content. We are EACH authors of our posts and they are our own, not to be messed with. So, while the flip side of that protection for posters is that editing can't occur, there are times when it is helpful that it can.

No worries !

This forum is going to be moving and shaking pretty soon (improved), anyway. Stay tuned

With regard to the comment, ""You can be god and a complete as***le at the same time."

Actually, R has said at least a few times that I recall, "Can you be a God and be a jerk at the same time? Yes, you can."

Hmmmm...