Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I Love my Life

IUB - luv your list.. but now, the majority of ramsters are 'Blue College' which changes the prime goal to one thing: becoming a Christ. (all the wealth seekers are in Primary, or CSE maybe).

So, the manifestation criteria shrink substantially. A good thing too, that so many ramsters are in lack already; kinda helps with the decision of which group to be in. In poverty, you already have a head start being a Christ..

So, the Big Focus is on becoming a remarkable healer. And as you know, first step is: " Healer Heal Thyself." This is where most of Blue College styled Christs are getting stuck. Since no disciplines address Compassion, it is basically 'home study'. All other disciplines really for wealth seekers (like JayZee). Christs don't really care about themselves - you know - in the Service To God&Others. 'Self' actually can get in the way. Self is pesky (aging, health) and can REALLY derail a Christ student - self diligence is essential.. Intuition IS important when applied to OTHER's NEEDS, which requires getting SELF out-of-the-way. (Self: are you listening?) Levitating is needed - ONCE.

Walk through Walls only to impress other wannabes, but - oops! then you are a megalomanic not a Christ. If you are thinking about 'living your dream' or that 'soulmate relationship' you are in the WRONG Track.

Christs always know there are no mistakes, nothing to reverse. Enlightenment arises IF you have the 3 Attitudes of Ascension: Love, Gratitude and Surrender. (again, home study does not seem to be working.)

It is pretty easy to see why Blue College students have been at it for so long - home study is SO Neglected!!! JZ can't teach these subjects; she knows NOTHING about them!! (I don't know WHO is in charge of the RSE 5-year plan, but if everyone becomes BC..... what is JZramscam going to do - retire? move to France as long promised?!!

Good Post Agape,

Finially a little something I can relate to.

A Surrendered life. I learned long ago that all of those ACTIONS to manifest this or that... created tension.

In a place of surrender.... you are relaxed... and inspirtions comes upon you. I would say that is true Zero point. If you follow the inspiration then as you walk in the world, things just appear that you are wanting or desiring. There is no STRESS about it it just happens.

and from that place, things simply happen. Call it magic or what ever, but I have certainly had some amazing results. Remarkable life, not hardly. Just one step one moment.. one day at a time.

Clearly in surrender, you realize the human ego small "i" is only a vessel for that bigger part of self "I" to flow and use you as an insturment.

There are no chants, hand waving... list or MANIPULATIVE Actios to MAKE SOMETHING Happen. Now thaqt is stress.

You certanily live a much more relaxed life... in the flow. I am certainly not the the Forbes list. but you do not need millions of dollars SSTORED in your bank account to live a very nice life and have what you want and go where you want.

There is always a point where there is enough to live all your dreams. That is unless you get into the hording or accumulating thing.. and in that mind set, you will never have enough to be happy.

My greatest joy is just watching the tides go in and out on the Gulf, watching the sea life. The Birds, Pelecins, ect. Wathcing the kids play in the sand and run after the birds. It is natural and very simple. Uncomplicated.

After being in these types of groups for a long time I reqalized there seemed to be no true peace within most of the students. They were so focused in DONING SOMETHING... OUTSIDE of just BEING SELF... that it seems a whole world was being missed during that process.

There is a lot to be said for a very simply uncomplicated life. No longer striving for anyting really, just being day by day.

I own one of those Guy Coggins Living Aua Video cam Machines. It takes LIVE MOVING Pictures and Videos of the human aura.

A few times a a year, hubby and I take it out to those Body Mind Spirit Conventions in our area. You really can see a big difference in the AURA of people who are at peace within self... verses the peole who strive to BE or ATTAIN something.

In addition, what is interesting, I have filmed both the New Age type people who are stivingto ATTAIN something... Reiki Healers and Message Therapist... did you know that those AURA's tend to be very RED.. and DARK GREEN.... and brown... no WHITE in them... like children have.

When we were at the last BSM Convention many of the HEALERS came in to SEE their AURA... you would think there would be more WHITE ... or Gold... nope... was not the case... As I was scanning them... to my own amazement those SO CALLED HEALERS had terrrible Auras.

I would not want them to put their hands on me personally.

In addition, I took my equipment to both my Nursing School and another local college of Nursing... did you know most of the students going into nursing had Auras like Children... a lot of White and Gold. AMAZING.

I am doing some research on it. It is AMAZING to see the varriance in these Auras.

I wonder if anyone had taken that type of equipment to a Ramtha Event? It would make an interesting project.

Anywhat.. that is my two cents... I have enjoyed reading this thread... many good points.

"After being in these types of groups for a long time I reqalized there seemed to be no true peace within most of the students. They were so focused in DOING SOMETHING... OUTSIDE of just BEING SELF... that it seems a whole world was being missed during that process."

Utterly agreed. yet, the whole while in the group, thinking we were doing that.
I think it is not until one steps away that one actually has the ability to
actually BE...day to day.
An amazing eye opener, for sure.

The ‘tools’ and personality patterns/ issues we had when we entered into JZ’s world define the framework through which we experience being in, and leaving JZ’s world. Some of us remained ‘grounded’ in a world outside of judy’s; some of us had spiritual “tools”/ understandings, ‘practices’, ways of perceiving prior to our Ramtha journey – and were not, therefore, financially impoverished, or spiritually devastated upon ‘waking up’. Some of us, many if not most of us, had already experienced abuse in one form or another prior to Ramtha – from my perspective, we already had a ‘pattern’ of being abused. Our involvement with judy fed on that pattern, magnified it – and some of us finally screamed ENOUGH!.. Some of us left relationships, and some of us didn’t. Some of us left our homes and homeland, some of us didn’t. All of us came sincere – even if our intentions differed – Some came to be better enabled to help the world be a better place, to become the Christed Being they were meant to be; some came to gain ‘powers’/ psychic abilities; some came to learn how to be better tyrants. Most of us came and stayed because finally here was a place where we were made to believe we belonged – no matter our socio-economic status, education, nationality, job or career or religious background, we were all ‘out of the box’ thinkers. Most of us learned something, even to the point that I, for instance, consider some of my learnings as Great Gifts that continue to feed, encourage support enlighten me. Praise God, I say, if you are happy Tashlo, who am I to question that. At the same time, from one perspective, none of the above matters. Consider: a company sells tainted meat – some people eat it and their bodies handle it and they’re fine; some eat it and get sick, then better; some eat it and die a horrible painful death. Does it make it ok for the company to sell tainted meat because some people didn’t get sick, or die? Just because I learned something while participating in ramthaland doesn’t change the facts that we were served ‘tainted meat’. This message board more than adequately describes the out of control taint. Denotesmeaning has certainly provided eloquent summaries of the taint. Christel has more than adequately showed us the legal language of the tainted-ness. Those who established this message board believe that even one person getting sick, let alone one person dying from their ingesting JZK Inc.’s tainted food is too many; nor do they/I believe that the sick and dead “created it”, or deserved the consequences of their sincere belief that they were being fed holy food.