Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More From out Soothsayer Greg

wait...does that denote, he outdoes
JZR?
FROM GREG SIMMONS:
Profits are being driven
by the single greatest economic sea change in human history:
Three billion human beings — nearly half of the world’s entire population in Asia’s emerging economies is marching steadily into the middle class.

The middle class requires appliances, computers, jewelry, dental care, and all the additional resources to which we have become accustomed. Oil and gold are rocketing to all-time highs. The U.S. dollar is falling. The mines cannot keep up with the demand.

All of this puts an enormous demand on gold and silver. Gold may reach four figures per ounce soon and silver has been undervalued for decades.

Greg Simmons

Mulai De Guise Publishing, LLC

www.mulaideguisepublishing.com

gregs@mulaideguisepublishing.com

Re: More From out Soothsayer Greg

Greg - you might wish to tell that to the Asian children in the street begging for food. I've been there and saw it with "mine own eyes," only we didn't walk on by thinking, oh wow, here's an investment opportunity for us-these kids will soon need a dishwasher-forget the fact they don't have enough food. Also, people in Asia cook a bit differently then we do here. They don't need "ovens," and appliances are EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE, even something as simple as a microwave is more expensive than hiring three maids- three maids who count on the income to help feed THEIR families. Yes, there is infrastructure here and there in the cities, but what about the masses of people still using cow dung for fuel? I think electricity, water, sewerage are more important to the civil servants of those countries, at LEAST the ones I've been to. Those who are wealthy still don't use the same types of appliances for the most part due to voltage fluctuations in electricity. Let's not forget the earthquake zones as well. Oh, maybe this is for those "enlightened" ones who didn't vacation when the tsunami hit? (my whole family was flying OVER the area when it hit-does that make US enlightened since we were in the air?) But I digress. Most of those people would just as soon as see you put your thumb in a lightsocket and see your shiny head light up. That, they might find more realistic.

You look to these countries and see dollar signs. Others look and see human rights violations, toothless old men, women asking pennies to allow you on a scale to weigh yourselves -in order to survive; others lugging huge packs of freshly-harvested sugar-cane on their backs, and camels pulling carts through major city streets. More importantly, they see love for these fellow humans and not a way to make a quick stash of cash.

AWAKEN.