Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Ramtha School of Hard Knocks: How to Build a Better Bully

What is actually taught at the Ramtha School of Enlightenment? How do you evaluate the teachings of a “school” from which you never matriculate? Is the RSE a kind of “roach motel” of metaphysical study? You know, you can “check in” but you can’t “check out?”

Like all haunted houses, the RSE has it share of chills and thrills, but the chilliest, scarrrrrrrrriest think that can happen to an RSE student? What is it?

Is it being boiled in oil? No, not that.

Is it seeing a scary spook who screams ghastly fearsome things at you and laughs? No, definitely not that, that’s actually what people PAY for.

Is it being awakened in the middle of the night by a raging vindictive crazed alcoholic with more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers 5 yrs from now? No, that’s not it either.

What is it then.

Being called a VICTIM

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH that’s the worst thing ever.. a victim……yucchhhhhhh

If you really want to devastate, lambaste and wound somebody in the Ramtha School of Hard Knocks, just call them a victim and watch them shrink.

The irony of all this of course, is that the high priestess of doom and gloom herself, one JZebra Knight is a classic whiney victim.

Zebra is forever lamenting how ungrateful you all are and how low you have brought one so great as herself. Even to the point that she has had to consider moving to FRANCE. Why, the indignity!!! France of all places!

But the rules for the queen are different for the drones.

YOU are not allowed to be a victim. There is only room for one Queen on the throne of this realm, and it isn’t you bub, it ain’t you.

All this brings the truth of the Ramtha School of Hard Knocks? What are they really producing? [I should say threatening to produce because nobody is ever finished at the RSE] What are they really sending out into the world? Enlightened masters? Hardly.

Bullies.

Just looking for a second at the psychology of a bully, most of them learned to be bullies by being victims of other bullies.

Putting aside for a minute the ridiculous and simple minded concept that there are no victims.

People in abject poverty, the victims of Katrina, children who suffer sexual abuse ARE examples of people who are so overwhelmed by crisis that to tell them they are creating their own reality and they are just victims is just insane. This doesn’t help people anymore than insisting they stay victims their whole lives helps them.

It requires being willing to see the complexity of life and the understanding that children and others who are not able to respond to make their lives better are, for lack of a better term, victims. At least temporarily, they need help to get better.

It is the height of sophistry to argue that children “pre create” their own abuse on some “plane of bliss”. Crap.

That is not metaphysical teaching. That is plain self serving sophistry.

There are victims in this world. I am not saying they have to stay victims or that they will always be victims but they exist.

Yes there are victims, and JZ Knight is NOT one of them. But go tell her that and see how long you live.

Because the truth is JZ and her buddy in the tunic are just the very thing they rail so strongly against. She plays the victim, when it suits her and the bully when it suits her.

And that is what they teach. How do you survive in the RSE?

Either you submit to abuse or you participate in dishing it out to avoid being the next target.

Why is the judgment on being a victim so harsh in the RSE.? After all, if we are all allowing gods we can accept the choice to be a victim as a valid one without judgment? Yes?

The real reason:

Anyone who has signed up for and stays with the RSE for an extended period of time becomes a victim. You are afraid to leave [victim] you are afraid to think for yourself [victim] you are afraid of some metaphysical retribution [victim ala “I can bring people down”

That is being a victim.

If you recognize you ARE a victim and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT LIKE LEAVE, there goes the cash. And we can’t have that.

No, RSE makes being a victim the worst thing imaginable so that you will never want to think you are one and thus never leave.

Your role with JZinc is determined for you. You leave or stay and become a bully in service to the queen

DM

Re: The Ramtha School of Hard Knocks: How to Build a Better Bully

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

I second that!

(the "roach motel" got a roaring ovation here - flooded tents, hard astroturf floors to sleep on, or your car, perhaps a rented RV (fully equipped with yellowjackets and malfunctioning equipment) - hm. Roaches seem to have it made, after thinking about all that. In fact, "JR", you might want to place a roach or two on your altar along with the caterpillars and salamanders, oh, and that HUGE Buddha statue (you know, in Scalamandre's Luxurious Homes book), because roaches are better equipped to survive a holocaust. In fact, let's bestow you "Queen Roach," for they are so 'enlightened' they survive just about anything. (you could probably start smoking again)-you ARE enlightened, are you not JR?

Thought so. Maybe next life. Now turn to your neighbor and discuss what you've just learned.

"Either you submit to abuse or you participate in dishing it out to avoid being the next target."

That is sooo true.
Look at those who lash out at EMF and the people associated with it.
In fact, I got a nice lashing by a young lady who attends Evergreen....and her nor her family have the balls to be upfront with me about it.They did it in a very slimy way. Weakling victims.

"Anyone who has signed up for and stays with the RSE for an extended period of time becomes a victim. You are afraid to leave [victim] you are afraid to think for yourself [victim] you are afraid of some metaphysical retribution [victim ala “I can bring people down”

That is being a victim.

No, RSE makes being a victim the worst thing imaginable so that you will never want to think you are one and thus never leave."

So totally hits the nail on the head.
Except, they are "red in the rainbow" and don't know it.
Hopefully, a tad of information of educating materials with fall through a crack somewhere and they will begin
to ask questions.

Maybe the Ft. Lewis helicopters can fly over the field and drop flyers of JZ's attorney's words!

G2G!!!!
GREAT idea!!

It seems to be a fundamental teaching of the RSE that you cannot grow without pain and suffering and struggle.

Why do people have to go through all of this physical and emotional punishment just to learn they are god?

What about the idea that you can grow without suffering? Not much financial incentive in that, I guess.

I found, for me, this to be an inconsistency in teaching and
their action. "Ramtha (TM)" told an audience I was in
we do not have to "suffer" and "God is the ultimate
materialist" so you don't have to do without.

HOWEVER, the disciplines of the school create the suffering
and depletion of funds to make the next event.

We were told at the school Jesus and Buddha were criticized
since they did not live impoverished lives, but lived
well. Go figure.

Another mind-bender. Our minds are olympic gymnasts!