Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Neal Donald Walsh - Conversatis With God... and Mafu Channeliong.

Neal Donald Walsh was DATING a Mastery Progam Follower of Mafu PRIOR to writing his books...

They brok up he left...

Of course he would NOT mention Mafu... BUT... if you were ever involved with Mafu.. you would know his books are based on those teachings

Yes.. he was with Mafu... and THEN LEFT.. and worte his books.

Re: Neal Donald Walsh - Conversatis With God... and Mafu Channeliong.

and... you must give the man CREDIT for very brilliantly weaving his questions and answers.

But... what does it all really mean.

If you read a book or go to a channel..and then WRITE a BOOK... I would say it now is YOUR wisdom.

But.... that does not mean that those words WORK in this world.

I can talk about the fantisy of flying... and talk talk talk... does not make it true.

This is a VALID QUESTION.

Does WRITING Brillian Words... make it ALL True.

This is the PROBLEM with ALL THE CHANNELS..

Are we be SEEDED for future generfations and perhaps the worlds do not APPLY to NOW.

What do you think.

He was never in any of Mafu's programs. I don't know where you got your information but it isn't true. As far as his channeled wisdom mirroring some of Mafu's wisdom, you could say that for most channeling wisdom.
If something has universal truth, it would stand to reason that Mafu, Ramtha, Abraham and a host of other channels would be channeling the same wisdom.
At that time, before his life fell apart, he was married and not dating any Mafu people.
A Mafu person worked at the radio station where he worked before he lost that job and she was only a business acquaintance who tried to help him and had him call me.
I was in Mafu's mastery programs and he was never a part of either of those programs.

can we be done with this argument?
The book did contain a modicum amount of
Mafu-isms.
You want to duke it out in the name
of human kind?

"....If something has universal truth, it would stand to reason that Mafu, Ramtha, Abraham and a host of other channels would be channeling the same wisdom.
At that time, before his life fell apart, he was married and not dating any Mafu people. ......"

Yes, lets see, among some of those other channels... Nick Anotopolis, the gree hot dog sales man who keeps his cart @ 48th & 3rd, or edward watson, the janitor in rite aid, Or, who ever is champion of the world federation wrestling, or how about Tiger woods channeling Jack Dempsy, anyone know where these guys reside??/

Well Bodhi... in the 80's and 90's I too was with Mafu

There were many differeint types of Mastery Groups... heck I remember around 1993 there were so many new faces I did not know them all.

The groups clearly changed from Master I II II and Residents and so forth.

I do not know the name of the girl he was with... it was after he split with his wife.

What difference does it make anyway... he wrote it all in his own words.

...every conversation with each person filters our knowledge... and we grow and change.. perhaps your conversaiongs had an effect on him. who knows and truly who cares.

Is it possible that you did not KNOW every single person out there... I am sure you did not know me... the next thing you will assume I was never there too.

I stand by my words. It is time to move on.

Ask Kuthumi...

Bodhi, Are you Neal Donald Walsh???? What makes you so certain about events in his life? I knew someone who knew him in Ashland Oregon and she was not impressed at all with him - sometimes people may write books but do they walk their talk???? I haven't seen anyone so far who has.

I don't know this man other than a long phone conversation, and through a friend who worked with him; but I do know who was in the original mastery program and the later 5 day program and he wasn't in those programs when I was there from when the programs started to around 1993.
Of course, there could have been a short period there where he dated some Mafu person - anything is possible; but frankly I doubt it knowing his financial situation and his emotional state. That's why I asked who he dated.
He wrote the first book in 1992,and that was after he lost his job, marriage, etc. He was still working when I spoke with him the year or so before that.

You say you were with Mafu after 93... and the book was wrote in 92.

I was there from the early days of the late 87 long BEFORE Oregon was even thoght about.

Before 93 there were many Mastery Programs that met from 5 days ... 7s day and 14 to 21 days meeting in Pacifica California on the Pacific Ocean out side of San Fransisco.

In those days... we would be CALLEd a few days before we met... no Ashram only Hotels.

There were many new faces after the 90.s when the door was open... the origional group I was in there were about 60 dedicated people... long before the Ranch... and the Ashram Dead Indian Road.

I was there when they first looked at the property in Oregon.. and we were ask to come forth with our money to fund it.

What yu do not know... in those days... many people did not pay for anything. It was only after the 90's that the money became a bigger issue... of course it would they had real property to pay for.

In the early days at the Ranch we lived in Tents ... with one toliet and a hot tub. No Ashram with bunk beds to live in out of the elements.

It is clear... you can not attest to anything here.

Move on.

I studied with Mafu from 1986 when Penny first started channeling in Santa Barbara and later Ventura, long before they bought the property in Eagle Point.
I was part of the original 15 day mastery program at the ranch which started late 1988; but I had been there before when Mafu invited me to Absuchan Ka retreat the summer before.
You make claims about someone, but then you can't furnish a name; and then you falsely attack my credibility. What's your point!
You have posted here before under many names. A few times you ticked off some people, got some heat about it, and then left. Now you're back with yet another name; but with the same attitude.

No Attitude.. just.. you do not know what you are talking about. You don't know who I am.. I could be Ammagi for all you know.

In your post you said 93...

I was there in 87 in the beginning... and you do not know who I am.

You are the person promoting your own Kuthumi channeling... and yet still you stay here.... you are still a cult follower.

By the way, I have never left for your informaiton and have posted many times.

You don't know everyone.... your ego is brusied and can't imagine that someone knows something you do not.

Big Deal.. You win. Now Move on.

as is the case with people who have encountered high demand groups, sometimes the need to be right is still hanging on.
Please, Bohdi, let's be done with this
and move on. Much energy wasted oh
who's right and who's not. There are better things to do with one's precious time and energy.

June is a great month now isn't it.

Yes, Arianna! :-)

PS: To clarify, in my post, I said I was in the programs till 1993, when I did my last retreat.
You say I don't know you. How can I truly know you when you've never given a name. I once asked you your name and you refused.
How can anyone remember you when you've never been willing to share your name!
Don't worry about me having any ego about this. Mafu and Ammagi and everyone in the 15 day program and many 5 day people know me; and you know that you know me, so what's this game you're playing.

Yes, Tree, agreed. Let's be done with it. I know this other poster from other forums and we can continue with this if she wants to email me.

"The peacock is an interesting bird, isn't it?"

Don't mean to take off on the "June" thing. I just remembered Micaels' talk when the woman bent the spoon at dinner. I always wondered who this woman is, who in speaking with him about her teacher, was able to sidetrack this man.

First my name is NOT June. Spirit just told me that name... it does not belong to me.

So what is new.

Today I was watching the Dolfins play in the Gulf from my Home... I actcually saw 3 ALMOST FLY... they jumped so high out of the Gulf of Mexico.

It is amazing how these creatures play everyday..like children.. dancing in the water.

Over the week end ther were several of those searay's out there about 1/4 mile and they all stoped just to watch the Dolfins. The Dolfins seems to have found a feeding ground right off our beach and continue daily to jump and play and have a lot of fun in their freedon in the sea.

Have you ever noticed that when people to the beach on the week end... how drawn they are to the Ocean.

I noticed that the Waves just like us.. bounce up and down trying to make their mark on the beache.. but the waves.. just like us... when all is said and done... jut go back into the sea and merge into the greater ocean.

We are so much like the SEA... it makes you wonder what all th fuss is about. In the bigger picture of things our life here is like a tiney grain of sand on the beach of life.

Have some tea... take a breath and be happy anyway..

Nothing is so important to get this worked up about.

Thank you ???

I will be there in the morning...

chuckle..

David.