Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The power to bring someone down

Assuming "Ramtha" is the gold standard of "god-hood" and the students at the RSE are aspiring to that level of enlightenment, it might be useful to take a look at how the "top guy" views an enlightened god's power from his elevated position.

From a 1992 court proceeding: NYTIMES September 25th, 1992

"She [Ms. Knight] was asked today, for example if Ramtha had the power to bring someone down. "I've heard him say that, yes," said Ms. Knight, who is 46 years old. She goes into a deep, trance-like state whenever Ramtha is said to be speaking for her.

Savor that for a minute

The power to bring someone down.

Is that enlightenment?

In other words the subtext goes something like this:

"You are god, everything you do is wonderful but if I don't like what you do I can "bring you down" in a minute, you are god and you are also a week undeserving nothing, you are god and your word is law, you are god and you create your own reality but I can destroy you on a whim"

How nice. How Loving How Christlike.

The truth is anyone who is angry and depraved enough can set about "bringing someone down" by employing a very basic understanding of human psychology.

A person who is pathologically full of hate can exploit a persons need to belong, the need for acceptance and love by creating a series of punishments and rewards that result in the individual not knowing which way is up.

It is a well known psychological dynamic that prisoners often feel love for and will defend those that imprison them.

Its a manipulation of our basic human needs.

I believe JZ Knight is a profoundly disturbed and angry woman who imagines herself very powerful to compensate for a very hollow center.

This is not enlightenment. This is a kind of internment camp.

I hope anyone reading this who is in the grip of fear around this woman and her business finds the support necessary to say

"No, I am not going to be manipulated into surrendering my human power so someone else can feel big"

Peace to all,

DM

Re: The power to bring someone down

frankly, it took me a while, but now, in no way, do I fear anyone from that lame
organization. Many have tried to intimidate me (who are still current) but I think
it is their own fear that drives them.
They are all spineless pawns.

Tree -- and all others currently near the ranch -- I hugged my mother goodbye this morning as she leaves for Blue College today ... Keep an eye out for a little white haired old lady with a sweet smile freezing in a blue tent in the woods, searching for her card and porta potty in the mud fields.

I'm sorry Marie .

If she goes into Safeway, I will be on the lookout and send her a smile....
The weather is somewhat mild, so that should be of some comfort...
Hugs to you.

Very articulate, *denotesmeaning. Thanks for sharing.

Marie writes: ''''Tree -- and all others currently near the ranch -- I hugged my mother goodbye this morning as she leaves for Blue College today ... Keep an eye out for a little white haired old lady with a sweet smile freezing in a blue tent in the woods, searching for her card and porta potty in the mud fields.''''

My heart goes out to you, Marie. It's comforting to know the weather is relatively mild, Tree! I will say this. The last BC was supposed to be very tough, when in reality it was one of the easiest a few old-timers confirmed. So perhaps it will not be as grueling for your mother. Let's hope the field has some grass on it! (It did last October), and the creek was dry at that time). More importantly, is the return of your mother's critical thinking - a "what the heck am I doing here!"

My heart just breaks at your words. [[[Marie]]]

We are all here for you. You did all you could at the time, and your mother knows you love her. The rest is up to her "awakening."

I also, personally think, she is observing
(or paying someone to do so) EMF.
I think it will be a cake walk.
She needs to keep old timer's money coming in....esp with full paying Blue College.
She will not do anything bizarre, or difficult, nor anything to compromise
the health department codes.
plus, I was in a t-shirt and light sweats today.....mild....

Thanks all for your best wishes and updates on the weather.... ..

I know it gets depressing when people [me] keep venting about "my poor mother".....and to be honest, yes, I am asking for sympathy, best wishes and updates on the weather!!... ... But you know, a part of me is sickened by even expressing those thoughts -- talking about how bad I feel about my mother -- Maybe it's just a good reminder that not ALL emotions need to be put to paper....

Anyway, I'm sorry it gets so sappy sometimes... But I have no one else to be sappy with!!... ...

I think swear I just saw all of you levitate a foot off the ground from doing those random acts of kindness!....

My first post here, but have been reading...Oh, Marie, I so wish I could help you...on another thread, your message to your Mom, that letter you wrote, convinced me as nothing else could have NOT TO GO to any RSE events, even though they are sometimes held in my hometown.
Because, I have a fourteen year old daughter, and I would never wish to receive sucha letter from her! You have done a good thing. Also, I too have a sweet little old lady Mom, and I can just imagine how horrified I would feel to see her heading off to Blue College...SO, my prayers are with you and your Mom....may she see the truth! Whatever it is...and may it break over her gently, but thoroughly.

That was a very touching post, Lost in Space, brought tears to my eyes.

Catching up on posts....

Marie ! This is the short event (unlike spring), so that's good. At least she won't be there for a 10 day event in freezing cold February. Who knows - maybe this will be the event when she decides that she needs to leave RSE, and she'll start that detaching process. We all had that Event, so she may, also. Never say never. Nobody ever would have thought I would've "quit". Especially me ! There's always hope.

Maybe the whole place will eventually get shut down, and then they'll all be free.

wow..just ..um wow
to :Lost in Space
ty for posting

Lost -- your kind words meant a lot -- good to know I am helping in some way! Thank you.

I love you all.

[if I get any more smarmy I'm gonna gag!..

I guess I just have to temper the intensity with some levity.