Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miracles greater than these.....hmmmmm

This chick happens to go the the Ranch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0eTF_F_ZjY&mode=related&search=jesus%20christ%20misunderstood%20hamburger%20universe%20miceal%20ledwith

Re: Miracles greater than these.....hmmmmm

She is just plain awful.... I had to turn it off.

This video would be almost funny in its awfulness were it not also so sad. Poor Carol Hathor; she is demented and deluded and is incapable of speaking in coherent thoughts. Her video is such a mixture of arrogance and craziness but she obviously believes that she is a special being offering a healing service. I felt a bit of shame in watching it because there was a time when I was deluded too and thought that I was a great being and I was also very arrogant. I know now that it was why I was attracted to the Ramtha teachings - it appealed to the naive child within as well as the spiritual ego - that wanting to be special and above others and capable of miracles and magic. Thank goodness, I stopped before I hit the level of this poor woman. If it is true, "By their fruits you will know them" this video is an awful example of the "fruits" of RSE.

What the heck is a semi-miracle?

Agreed..it is really sad. Her "hunger" is so palpable. She brought up the Dalai Lama"s glasses as did Greg Simmons on BTO. He is a piece of work who has a quiet, controlled demeanor that I misread as "wise" until I heard the remark he made about the Dalai Lama on BTO. It was then I realized that he does not "get" the Dalai Lama. He does not "get" compassion.
No evolved person would have a that comment.

oh yeah..and even better one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrB5se__Ym8&mode=user&search=

A professional. I will definitively hire her whenever I want to shoot a TV-spot.

Yikes.

Where's JZ ? Didn't this Carol-student-savior (bowing down to her) sign the RSE Gag Order ?? She sounds like Ramtha talking !

Extremely difficult for me to watch, due to 'Carol' using JZ's words of choice-trying to be 'cool' - The first video was disjointed. The second, I turned off about a third of the way through.

It's amazing how certain phrases, words, actions-so similar to JZ's-just 'trip' that horrible feeling.

I wanted to add another thing. What's their big deal with the Dalai Lama wearing glasses? In the YouTube video by Carol, she states Jesus loved Mary Magdalene madly, and they enjoyed sex. This is human. So why can't the Dalai Lama require glasses, as a living human? What's that got to do with an enlightened, compassionate and loving being?

JZ has a cochlear implant, and most are aware of her cosmetic surgery, and she also wears glasses, not even beginning to mention her other "glossified" ailments.

I've heard Mother Theresa 'picked on' as well by "R." Is this what enlightenment is? Not to me. I've been in audience with the Dalai Lama and the man is pure compassion, imo. Those who are 'great' beings need not diminish others. I would think it would be the opposite; encourage and uplift others-let alone scare them into living underground due to flesh-eating reptiles!

G2G,

I think the idea is that the Dalai Lama wears glasses, therefore, he can't be too evolved or he would have healed himself of the need to wear them.

That's what I've heard discussed in audience. Ramther, one time I recall, was boasting how he was supposed to meet with the Dalai Lama to chat, and the D.L. backed out at the last minute, because of something that was said - sent via message - which meant that the D.L. didn't want to face "truth", which Ramther was going to give to him. The message was pretty clear - that Ramther was The Source of truth,period.

Ramther was quite boastful about this. Interesting, huh ?

>>>>Those who are "great" beings don't need to diminish others<<<<

Hahahaa....yes, and perhaps that would seem obvious. But, such people are not only Ramther/JZ's, they are in all walks of life. Instead of a mature adult asking "What's up?", they have their own crap in the way so they assume the worst in a situation, and react accordingly with monologues, not dialogues. Did it ever occur to them that it's THEM with the crap on the glasses their trying to view through ? Pathetic.

yes, I was in that audience as well, when JZR said the Dali Lama did not want to meet.
in hindsight, why would anyone want to meet with fraud? esp in the position of the Dali Lama, Thich Nat Han, or Mother Teresa?

Why doesn't "Ramtha/JZ" (TM) simply show up in the Dalai Lama's kitchen! "R" 'ascended' - didn't die - so according to "R's" 'rationale' that people in the school would drop over since he is gorgeous beyond words, along with NOT wishing to be 'worshipped' (which people do-the Carol YouTube video demonstrate this)--then why not appear to people such as the Dalai Lama, etc., the pope, since I seriously doubt THEY will fall down and worship "R."

Is is a little crowded in your head, JR?

.the thing which i was aware of from the beginning and might be the reoson that i dident fall totaly for jzr was the labeling of people who do other things or people who leave school.later on all the ramsters repeat it like parrots.and than whats wearing glasses versus beeing BLINDfolded?????

Ha! Good point, ex!

G2G,

"Why doesn't "Ramtha/JZ" (TM) simply show up in the Dalai Lama's kitchen! "R" 'ascended' - didn't die - so according to "R's" 'rationale' that people in the school would drop over since he is gorgeous beyond words, along with NOT wishing to be 'worshipped' (which people do-the Carol YouTube video demonstrate this)--then why not appear to people such as the Dalai Lama, etc., the pope, since I seriously doubt THEY will fall down and worship "R.""

You silly, don't you know that none of them know how to make a cardboard pyrimid to place on their heads like a party hat????

Aha! So THAT's how it happened! Thanks for the laugh!