Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Days that are here!!

did you know that there are 2 - 3 disc CD's about the days that are here!!! wonder what that is all about - probably the same as the 'the days to come' i suppose - i'm up for my yearly retreat so suddenly i am getting a bunch of mail from rse - haven't heard from them in a year and now - mail every week - sorry guys on the hill, but my money is staying with me and will spent it on a fabulous vacation in Europe and where ever else my heart desires! not in some stinky house stables!!!!!!!!
Also
Ramtha.tv Presents: Ramtha in Australia Video Stream Replay! it only costs $100 - looks like someone needs money to decorate her house for Christmas this year -

Re: The Days that are here!!

so the videostream prices have doubled in just one year. they WERE $50. shocking news !!!

Desperate people do desperate things.

Time for new foyer draperies!

I really look forward to what the follow-ups bring.New and improved teachings left, right and center.

I think the spiral downward is winding itself every so tightly. I hope it strangles the weaver.

In April the streaming costed 150 because it was life.
This one -I think is recorded- costs "only" 100. So it is 30% discount.

And September 1 was also 100 dólar and the audio ad video quality was extremely bad. Some people simply stopped watching because they were about to get crazy. But no one complained (my neither ) They want people to be unpeccable, but they aren´t.

Morgana,

I saw that all the time. Students will experience something that they SHOULD complain about, and that they have every right to complain about. But, most likely, they don't. If they dare to, they are silenced. We've witnessed a rare few brave souls who have challenged Ramther IN audience, when we'd have turns at the microphone to ask questions. Then, we'd watch as Ramther would verbally assault the challenger. There is only one mind allowed there - Ramther/Jz's.

Dissenters will be silenced.

I see whatcha. I have never seen anybody complain. Well, maybe the beginners, but they become indoctrinated afterwards.

Morgana,

I watched, as did the entire audience one time a few years back...as the music had started playing (the signal that Ramther will likely be entering shortly), and we were all told to take our seats.

Well, we had also been told to peruse the walls, where the Cards were taped up, with matching results from students (hearts, flowers, expected stuff). So, this woman was taking her time, looking at the wall cards.

Gary and some other master/staffers went over to this woman and got into an argument with her about going to her seat NOW. She rebelled against their approach to her, and they physically took this woman and threw her outside, out the door, onto the gravel-rocks. I mean, she was flat down, not standing.

Cute, huh ?
Yep, gotta be proud of those MASTERS.