Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gold, Silver, and a response from Greg Simmons

I wrote a comment about gold and silver in response to a newsletter sent out by Mr. Simmons. This is what he write back. It is all blah blah but I like the little jab at the end...so typical:

Mr.Simmons wrote:" Actually you can still pay for property taxes with gold and silver in Thurston County – Washington State . In addition, it has been the currency of choice for 5000 years. In addition, it will double or triple in the next two years.

The beauty of this scenario that you think is the Sky is Falling mantra is that you will not have long to wait to see that the Sky actually is falling. And if for some remarkable reason it doesn’t fall, you have cared enough for yourself and your family to take measures of protection. Gold and silver will not go down (except for occasional sell offs to protect the boys who have shorted their futures in gold) again for a long time. So you can’t really go wrong with having some gold and silver.

We shall see. In either scenario, I am at peace. Are you??"

Well Greg old boy, I've had an "in the World" experience with gold and silver coins. My aunt had alzheimers. Her care giver was a student at RSE which is how I was introduced to all of this. My aunt had paid $45,000.00 for gold and silver coins. The bottom line was that they were very difficult to "unload" and we lost so much that it was truly unbelievable. I live in Europe and I even went to UBS in Switzerland. They, at least didn't try to rip me off like the coin shop people. So, to me that gold and silver crap is just that. It is only worth what someone is willing to give you, and then you have to fight for it. Maybe JZ and Greg have enough money to play the gold market but not the average Joe. But then, I don'recall Greg or Ramtha holding a MBA from Harvard, INSEAD, or London Business School!

I guess this is what happens when one forgets to hit "unsubscribe".

Re: Gold, Silver, and a response from Greg Simmons

Buying gold and silver is a common and paranoid investment strategy among extreme conspiracy nuts that believe all governments are controlled by a secret cabal of some combination of [jewsmasonsvaticanworldbankcommunistsrockefellerbilderbergerilluminatigreymen---all the snakes collected in their elitist brains]. The Eliz Prophet cult started this in the early 1960s. I recall some members investing, based on ascended master [Ramthalike spooks] advice, at $500 oz gold in 1979. It was really bad advice as gold dropped and did not recover that amount for over 2 decades. The cult also lost a large chunk of money in silver futures a few years earlier.

Joe

"jewsmasonsvaticanworldbankcommunistsrockefellerbilderbergerilluminatigreymen---"

LMFAO!!!!

What IS it with the conspiracy theorists???... What is it that makes them obsess about the government controlling the masses or there being a handful of people who "are really" running the economy / world / keeping UFO information from us?.. I can remember my sister showing me a video probably 20 years ago that supposedly "proved" that the "government" was controlled by a secret group of people who manipulated us like puppets for their own best interests .... hmmmmm.. sounds like the oil companies, doesn't it????... Or -- surprise! JZ Knight!!.... Ha... Well, this is just another way in which RSE, etc. dovetails so nicely into my own family's dysfunctions... How ironic is it that people who obsess about "being controlled" are actually submitting willingly [or not, depending on your point of view] to being controlled???

It was like Ronald Reagan taking the credit for ending the "cold war"... as if the good people of Eastern Europe had nothing to do with it!

Simmons ends his response with:"We shall see. In either scenario, I am at peace. Are you??"

You betcha bro! I'm not spending any of my hard earned cash so that "Miss Thing" can purchase more stuff to add to her clutter!

Gold and Silver.....

Go to the bank with your gold coin and see how much they give you for them.

I would suppose Thurston County Treasure would give no more than the bank would give you.

That being the face value of the coin.

A 1919 $20 gold piece with almost 1 once of gold in it fetches $20 at the bank.

Geeeeeeeeee

When I think I wanted to withdraw all what I had safed for my retirement in order to buy gold!!!

Ok - Ramtha says the world as we know it is coming to an end because of numerous castastrophic events. We need silver and gold and enough food and water for several years and an UG to live in. Ramtha has also taught that we are spirits living in bodies and we can fly away from them as he did. Why do we need to worry about what happens to the body? There is no death; we will carry on in another realm as he did. Another big descrepancy which somehow we can't see while we are still a part of RSE. Lucky Greg though, he's covered for anything that might happen - except maybe make it into another realm with all his gold.

Also -- what I could never get [among other things], is the seeming need and direction to hoard items and material things -- it just seemed so contradictory to anything spiritual I've ever encountered, in which you are taught to help others and GIVE things away.. Not hang on to them out of fear and desperation... The idea is to TRUST in that higher entity to provide and "take care of"... It's every man / woman for themselves in the gospel according to Knight... that in itself should be a BIG CLUE, as she practices what she preaches... which is "rip and run"...

As a TRUE , former RSE student,
I bought gold and then cashed it
in because "I-sooooooo-have-to-be-at-this-next-event!!!"

The below poster says it all.... My hubbby was in the busiess... and belive me... everyone makes money off the sell and purchase of gold and silver at all levels.

To send it into the refriners you must have a relationship in place with them... and they too short you... it is all a big game.

a fellow calle hubby the other day and had 1000 penny weight of gold he wanted to sell for cash ... no checks.... lot's of luck. the problem is the new Homeland security checks ALL purchases and deposits and withdrawas of $3,000.00 or more. To withdraw enought to buy it , you must now disclose what is it for.

Even Sams Club keeps track.

For gold and silver to work as a barter tool for the purchase of goods and services, everyone must be at the same place.

Yes in 3,000 it has maintained value.. but all the new checks and balances make it more difficult to work with.
My aunt had paid $45,000.00 for gold and silver coins. The bottom line was that they were very difficult to "unload" and we lost so much that it was truly unbelievable. I live in Europe and I even went to UBS in Switzerland. They, at least didn't try to rip me off like the coin shop people. So, to me that gold and silver crap is just that. It is only worth what someone is willing to give you, and then you have to fight for it.

For 25 years RSE has told everyone to buy gold canadian maple.

Here we are 25 years later. Never happened.

?????????????

Can you please tell us more about the Big Brother
oversight of Homeland Security? Do they check each and every deposit or withdrawal of all citizens (usa)
Checking Account, Savings Account, IRA's 401 ks etc etc etc.

This is truly frightening!

wHO SAYS WE DONT HAVE fascism IN PLACE IN THE usa!

Neenderli -- I believe banking institutions in the US are required to report customer account deposits of 10k or more... This, as far as I know, was initially used to red flag illegal incomes and those avoiding IRS taxes... If it has since changed to 3k, I had not heard that...But in my mind, if I'm not doing anything illegal, I don't worry about it... Probably marketing companies in the US and abroad know more about me personally than the federal government!!...

any amount from abroad get routed over a central spot in california[i think la]for observation before it gets on a privat account.not only big sums also regular littel sums get observed.the limits to buy a car with cash or brought from a privat peorson to his account in cash are smaler than a few years ago to screen for tax avoider and drug and terorist activities.i dont know exact numbers.

Homeland Security is checking CASH transactions of $3,000.oo or more.

I was at Sam's club renewing my card when a supervisor came up the cleak helping me told her...

this is a New Form.. for HomeLand Security.

All Cash Purchases of $3,000.00 must be reported... what they purchase and who they are.

That is all.