Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An Open Letter

To RSE Students who are finding it necessary to read this forum:

first of all, thank you for taking the time to either a) question or b) make fun of this.
Either way, this information is getting to
your REAL brain.
Secondly, this is NOT a them vs us scenario. We are, and have been, sincere students and seekers of self. At the moment, we are just going about our business from
a slightly different tactic; just like in a sail boat, the wind does change direction, and we have adjusted our sails.
In that adjustment, we have run upon some
pretty intense issues, no different than
what you would term "runners" or "tests".
Thirdly, we are "frequency specific" with you in some cases, or you would not be
reading this. In other cases, like in the work place for instance, the way I see it, two or three great minds get together for a project-whether we are Jews, Catholics, Ramsters, Kabbalists, etc.
It is STILL a communal effort of work-hopefully, without prejudice.
Just because I did not "get" the last teaching, and you think I might "still be in school, because even if one leaves, we are all still in school", this does not denote RSE teachings per se. We are ALL connected to the universe.
Fourth, if you have agreed to sign a paper to help me get a loan (to agree to the fact that I indeed DID work for you), I would hope you would honor that.
Instead, you called me to let me know because of my association with EMF and David McCarthy (whom you have never met), you will not go ahead with helping me to
"move on" as Steve Klein likes to say.
I, and we, ARE moving on. But that does not
mean we lack integrity, compassion, and understanding.
I found this a reverse prejudice.
I could work for you because 1) I kick a$$ in my job, whatever I take on and you said yourself, you have utmost respect for me 2) I have integrity and show up daily regardless 3) I don't question your religion and I never speak about mine.

But now, that you have been getting "runners" and "heavy influence" from your partner of 13 rocky years, you you have decided to use reverse prejudice because of my association with EMF.
I find that small minded.

Would you balk at Madonna just because she offered to do a fundraiser for CSE because she is a Kabbalist?
I don't think so.
Would you balk at John Travolta doing a Saturday Night Fever 30 years later for a CSE fundraiser because he was a scientologist? I don't think so.

We are all in this world together, and in this tiny town.
Is it possible for once to not think that
Students who attend RSE are NOT more privy to certain information ? We are all in the same boat: earth.

Sincerely,

Tree

Re: An Open Letter

t - "you can check out any time you like, but you can never really leave" .....

Re: lyrics from Hotel California...

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
this could be heaven or this could be hell
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the hotel california
Any time of year, you can find it here

Her mind is tiffany-twisted, she got the mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the captain,
please bring me my wine
He said, we havent had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
They livin it up at the hotel california
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said we are all just prisoners here, of our own device
And in the masters chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just cant kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
relax, said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

AGAPE......

I like how you perceive.

to continue the thread's theme - yes, you can leave. you all have.. . which is great

You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

mrl....
Are you still checked in at Hotel Ramtha...?

RSE is a cult.. thus not a simple “drop off the keys” on the way out.
Of course.. Judith & Co would like to see it this way.
The neighborhood has changed… there is now a line drawn in the sand …
and…
We will not abandon our brothers and sisters still caught in the RSE trap.

David.

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

Bob Dylan.

David....... "A line is drawn in the sand."

In every "so called" occult society or mystery school there have been dissenters.

THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THESE GROUPS.

In fact the dissenters actually help progress the rest of the group. The dissenters become the leaders. The leaders by example.

The group usually descends into some kind of self phallic megalomania power worship or worse becoming a support device for its leader with the hope of eventually becoming part of the groups middle management team one day.

Dissenters are responsible for their actions from here on out. This does not mean that all dissenters have a clue of what is going on, but those that do can govern themselves from this point on.

The dissenter will know he is in trouble when he wants to starts his own group.

Just so that you know.

EMF is a message board made of individuals.

It is NOT a group.

Or at least that is how I perceive it

Wolfman...
"EMF is a message board made of individuals.
It is NOT a group.

How about a group of individuals who appreciate freedom..
chuckle,

David

can someone suggest to RSE
students, they get a spine?

Viva la Revolucion.

They seriously do need to get a spine. Why don't they see (yet, anyway), that they have totally given their power away to Ramther ?

How many ways can we say that there truly is LIFE after RSE ?

I also agree with others who have said that this is not a group - it's a network of people with a common interest in the information and/or support offered here - the communications that are shared. We don't even all know one another. But we do know what happens at RSE. We do know we care about unknown people and known people, who are under the spell of RSE.

They don't see because they willingly oblige when told to 'put your blinders/blindfolds on.' They don't question, (many), they just "do." They have given all of their power away, and I thank that which is and myself for getting off of the field, dropping my $20 blinders in the mud and not stopping to pick them up.

RSE students, especially beginners, it is NOT what it seems. Those beginning events evoke so many feelings and responses certain people they long to reinvent that same feeling (addiction to RSE?) I think that's it. They are, in fact, addicted to RSE!

Don't you want to 'feel something new' current students? The teachings are that you are addicted to your emotions, but one addiction has replaced the other. How about being addicted to being YOU. You don't need a teacher, you only need your SELF. Just my opinion.

off = no more = = FREEDOM

G2G,

You're the bomb....

Grazi.
I wish the best to you. I can't imagine not having my mom to talk to, or the thought of her going through THAT place. Does your mom have any young grandchildren? Spending time with kids is one thing that might help bring her back to her 'self.' RSE is SO insidious. I felt elated during my first event, but never could recapture that 'feeling,' and I wasn't the only one. I talked to my beginner partners about it, and they were having questions, too, but said they might still go back 'for one more event.' That's the hook. "Just one more time and give it all I have and I'll "get it."

Love your mom, and let her know you will always love her no matter what she chooses. Love is the one thing that is true, but the 'numbing effect ' of RSE programming even anesthetizes that to some degree, as I learned with my own family. I'm sure your mom's 'language' has even changed, using the words 'I manifested' - 'don't know why I CREATED that-words to that effect - oh, and of course, "Oh my beloved God" and "TO LIFE!" -not that I have anything against 'life.' Having gone through this, I realize I literally 'gave away' my OWN thinking and life. People who know me are aware that I am a very strong independent thinker and an individual with a history of fighting for what is right and just. HOW ON EARTH DID I BELIEVE THIS STUFF?

I've met many medical people there - doctors included. I wonder, how far down the 'hole' did they go before 'this is a bunch of crap' kicked in. There is an all-pervading feeling that the great and wonderful "R" sees all you do - in your bedroom, in your head. It's worse than doing a one-on-one confession in a catholic church!

I walked by a picture of one of my young, recently passed-on cherished loved ones. When I walked by and saw the smile in the picture, the words "LIVE LIFE!" went through my mind. RSE takes that from you while programming you to think it is "freeing" you.

I wouldn't encourage your mom, but if she IS going, maybe give her something of yours to take with her to keep a connection with her. Oh, btw, all are instructed to remove any 'metal' jewelry since it 'holds vibrations' from the past. I might also add this isn't always instructed, since I've been at events where the teacher seems to have 'forgotten' to mention this, and people were wearing wristwatches and had cell phones and even took pictures. Of course, in Yelm, it's not allowed.

'Can't you give two weeks of your life, not thinking about family, work, bills - to your spiritual evolution?" - similar words said to us by the great "JR" as "R." It seemed to make sense, just this small time compared to the rest of the year. But I could not regain the time I'd missed with loved ones now passed on. Single parents sneak outside with cell phones to call children at home and had concerns they could lose custody if the other parent, who didn't have custody and wasn't in 'the school,' got wind of what they were doing. People just say, "we're going camping" and it's not a lie, so time off from work is justified and I remember some saying they'd have to find a way to explain their suntans (during hot and sunny times). Many people don't know people they know are 'in' the school if you're not from the Yelm or immediate area. IF they believe, then WHY do they hide their beliefs? It seems they do care about what others think of them. So did they create THAT?

In your case, you know what's going on. So love your mom, as I'm sure you do, and just keep telling her, and maybe some 'remember when I was a kid and I" fill in the blank. See how she reacts.

The best to you.