Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Days that are here

Hi

A current student just phoned me and she asked me, if I wanted to go with her and others to find a place to find our houses in. I said to her that I had made up my mind and I ain´t going anywhere.

I have my doubts that the DTC will take place right now, in a couple of years and, if it was so, I didn´t want to live them.

I understand she said. You don´t wanna suffer. Well as soon as the DTC are here, you could take a pill and go to forever sleep and come back when it is over.

I mean, sorry, but that´s crazy! What a mindset! I just wanted to post it here.

Re: Days that are here

Was she suggesting she knew of such a pill?

There was a movie in the 60's (I think) that had a similar end of world theme and it was all about how different people dealt with it. Some prepared, some got guns, some got pills... quite a brilliant movie actually. All I remember is that it had Fres Astaire in one of his few serious roles, I'll have to see if I can find it.

Ok, it was called 'On the beach' (1959). Great study of human kinds' desperation and fear surrounding death and destruction. Gregory Peck and Ava Gardner in the lead roles.

Marie:

No she didn´t suggest any pill. I´m just appalled that somebody can saying something like that without seeing the danger in thinking in such a way. Just the same as I see that it is sick to believe: I´m going to be saved and everybody else will perish in a big cataclism. And I´m going to see Brave New World.

They picture the coming world as one in perfect harmony and love. And I say NO. IF something is coming, you will have to fight for your life: IF you have stored foodstuffs and somebody knows, they will want to kill you. You will have to use a gun.

I mean if - and following the thread of reasonig in DTC mindset -, what I conclude is a terrible life: cataclisms, nuclear winter, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanos and fighting for your life.

It´s crazy. Nuts.

thank you littlewiseone

this site is very helpfull.

Morgana!!
I applaud you for your courage and beginning
to see!!!
IT is insane to to see this scenario and how it would play out.

But the thing is, RSE thinks they are going
to replenish the earth (especially the
Om Akad group-which "r" said they would be
responsible for).
You keep reading, gaining knowledge, and
heal. We are here for you!!
Way to go!!

Wow, that's frightening. I would like to know if they are being told that they could take a pill. If I read your post (Morgana)correctly, the person you talked to didn't say exactly, whether or not they were told this, or if it was her opinion that it was an option to the DTC situation.

I hope that this isn't ever going to be a repeat of history one day (Jim Jones and the kool-aid).

Why hasn't JZ closed her fancy, high-priced boutiques and put up a sign saying: Don't waste your money on this kind of stuff--spend your money on food storage, water purifiers, etc? If she really believes the DTC teachings, why isn't she selling survival gear?

Because it's bologna ?

Who then would purchase her $400 blue jeans in the shop in Yelm? Stunning to think she asks this for blue jeans. The Latino star wouldn't buy up the whole shop, would she? The prices are ridiculous considering so many in the community are students saving for the next event.

whatchamacallit:

They are not beeing told about pills from the school (yet), but it is frightening enough to have this idea all alone (and transmit it). I´m afraid of the way people are thinking. I´m not going to take any pill.

G2G:

Latino star just bought a house in California in Beverly Hills. So that much to say about her fear of DTC.

P.S.
You are all so great and very helpful.

Tree:

What is the Om Akad group? I´ve never heard it...

Thanks

G2G said, "but it is frightening enough to have this idea all alone (and transmit it). I´m afraid of the way people are thinking."

Exactly.

Om Akad: In the early days of the "school", R named each group that completed a Beginner's Event. Elohim was the first group. Ahk Men Ra was the second group. Om Akad was the third group, and on it went until the madness stopped, and the group titles (talk about pigeonholing unique people!) were dispensed with.

A funny story (though pathetic): When Om Akad was named initially, they were promptly invited to join the Elohim group *IF* they attended an Assay that was planned for about a week or so later. Well, let's talk about the competitive spirit here. Consider this fact: Some students from Elohim coined a name for the students that went from that Assay straight into Elohim from Om Akad. They called the "new" Elohim students the b_a_s_t_a_r_d_s of Elohim. Cute, huh ? The Om Akad students were at most, 1 - 2 years behind Elohim in joining RSE.

Now, fast forward to today. The rare few students from those groups, who still are current, aren't God-realized. So, what of that whopping extra 1 - 2 years that Elohim had "over" Om Akad ? HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's laughable except that it's so incredibly pathetic.

Further, approximately ten years (or less?) into the school, Ramtha dispensed of the groups, the labels, AND, the CLOTHING UNIFORMS FOR EACH GROUP THAT STUDENTS WERE PRESSURED INTO WEARING...and of course, needing to buy at high prices.

Some students would wear their "uniform" (ayep, we're openminded, free beings, hahahah) out into town. So, the locals can substantiate this madness as true, as well as some folks on this forum.

Then, I surmise, that Ramtha felt "he" needed an excuse for nixing the uniforms. The next phase of that teaching/indoctrination, was that each group was frequency specific and he wanted the groups to stay together and work within the frequency they had attained. Well, Mr. RamtHER needs a simple math lesson here.

No two audiences contained the same combination of people. Any frequency specific was never the same. So, despite the attempt to put folks into a cookie cutter mold, the math just doesn't add up. Sorry, JZ/R.

Whatcha.......

In regards to Ramtha groups.

I was a founding member of Ahk Men Ra. But at the time of the first "Quantum event" Ramtha made me ALL GROUP. There are about 5 members if I observed correctly. (true story)

Not even Dr Gregg and Major Mike are in ALL GROUP.

For those who don't know......but some will surely remember......the Quantum event was before/during the Blue College event in the fall of the early 2000's. (I think. Someone correct me who remembers the exact date.)
Anyway....the fun part about this Blue College event was a particular field event where students went out on the field for a short little field focus and were left out there all night and well into the next morning. I myself was not in BC and was told I could leave the field anytime I choose and I did sometime around midnight.

I remember seeing students early the next morning, before the field was called, packing up their expensive tents and bivies and ice chest and lettuce plants and flower pots and designer capes and crying and cursing as they fled the grounds of RSE, probably never to return again. Some of these people were the so called "In Crowd" at the time.

As I have stated before. I was never in BC. I WAS there the night Ramtha created it but I choose not to be part of this "Buying Your Way Onto The Stairway To Heaven" group."

The theme song to this group was Led Zeplins Stairway to Heaven. (Obviously some in this audience needs to research this song.)

On a side note....... Two days after the all night BC field I went out by myself and did an all nighter on the field.

I hate being told to do anything and prefer to do things when I am ready to do things.

What does all this mean?

It means that RSE is to be used and then dropped like a set of heavy luggage.

If it is not treated as such those who hang around for the sake of hanging around will be nothing more than porters for everyone else's baggage.

Re "Stairway to Heaven" - a ramster told me JR stated he "influenced" Led Zeppelin to write this song for Judi. So, let's see, "Stairway to Heaven" was on an LP I had when I was in HS, and that was in the EARLY 70's. "He' was influencing rock bands years before 'he' made his famous kitchen appearance in Tacoma?

I still have the LP.

From my music archives:

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter.

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying a stairway to heaven.

Yeah, sure makes you wonder! Judi's obsession with music from that era - she just moved right into this tune. There is something one cannot buy - LOVE.
I wonder if that will ever be a 'teaching.'

G2G........

I never heard R.A.M. mention that he influenced Jimmy Page on this song...but then again I was never in Blue College.

Maybe someone out there from BC can comment.

But this is a subject I know something about and Page was influenced by another who once owned the House At Boleskine that Page purchased and lived in.

Hmmmmmmmm I wonder who that could be?

Thanks G2G for the lyrics.

Wolf,

I agree with you about dropping the heavy luggage. I was only in BC (just fyi), for a few years or so. I never wanted it. I preferred primary (or secondary...remember that? hahaa). How I got into BC is a story in itself. The Big Guy/gal put serious, direct pressure on me to go into BC, and I resisted, but sometimes, resistance can be futile, and long story short, I did go to BC. I didn't like it, though.
Talk about attitude ! The rumors I had heard, were true. ...rolling eyes.....

Anyway, I suppose it's all just as well in the end, because I'm OUT !

Graduated, as they say.

yeah, J?R said that "he" inspired the writer of The Red Lion, Count St Germane, was on the council of 13 that "made" the sould of Jesus Christ, inpsired
musicians in San Francisco during the 60's, inspired
bums on the street,....these are the ones I heard.
I am sure there are few I am missing.

Wolfman wrote: ''''But this is a subject I know something about and Page was influenced by another who once owned the House At Boleskine that Page purchased and lived in. Hmmmmmmmm I wonder who that could be?''''

Do you mean Crowley?

Lots of trivia on the meaning of "Stairway to Heaven" and LZ's other music. Seems Page said it could mean anything since he was quite stoned during that period, but he certainly did write several songs about women he'd been linked with. Others say the song is about Janis Joplin. Who knows. There is also an "anti staircase" song....

At any rate, I certainly do not think JR 'influenced' Jimmy Page to write for his 'daughteren.'

Just for the record, here is the supposed "anti Stairway to Heaven" song, by Led Zeppelin. Interesting.

Album: Manic Nirvana - Led Zeppelin

FIRES FALL, winds blow
There's trouble and it won't go
I'd really like to help you but you know
truth twists, liars dance
Mm, money money Greed chant
Let's take a little more before we go
'Cos we won't be back again
No we won't be back again,
Trees cry, men bow
Kneel before the fatted cow
Take a little 'Moo' before we go
We won't be back again
No we won't be back again
Oh we won't be back again, again, again, again Oh,
talkin' about, talkin' about, talkin' about,
Tell me Jesus what to do Oh,
there's a little time for me and none
for you Just Leave for the lady there who's sure...
She won't be back again
I know she won't be back again
I'm sure she won't be back again
Oh she won't be back gain

Hmmmmmm. Think the 'big guy' inspired this one?!

G2G.....

Interesting!

I wonder if R.A.M. influenced Mick and the Boys "Sympathy For The Devil" ?