Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Power of Life with Greg Simmons

Greg Simmons interviewed on the World Puja Network:

http://www.worldpuja.org/archives/2007-09-06/index.php?rnd=5650

Re: The Power of Life with Greg Simmons

I went to the worldpuja site and listened to the Greg Simmons interview. He is so glib and quick and he speaks very, very well. Even when he is talking total nonsence, his confident tone of voice seems to give it credence. He is mixing a lot of true spiritual teachings with the RSE bad science but pulling it all together. He is a first class salesman. He talks about being a fantastic person and everybody is capable of being a higher livel human but the only place that teaches the way to get there is "our" school He is very persuasive. Then I look at the stories on this site and think how can be believe what he says. And does he believe it? Is he brain-washed or is he a great con-man and part of the brains behind JZ and the whole Ramtha scam? And the woman interviewing him, keeps saying how great he is and what wonderful wisdom he is bringing to the world. And there is no mention of the costs of the school. I wish David McCarthy could be interviewed by WorldPuja to give: "Another side of the Story"

I agree-salesman extraodinnaire.

When he addressed "focusing on something to the
point of no time"...I thought
of the term dissociation:

Dissociation is a state of acute mental decompensation in which certain thoughts, emotions, sensations, and/or memories are compartmentalized because they are too overwhelming for the conscious mind to integrate. This subconscious strategy for managing powerful negative emotions is sometimes referred to as "splitting", as these thoughts, emotions, sensations, and/or memories are "split off" from the integrated ego. This use of the word "splitting" here should not be confused with references to splitting mentioned with regard to borderline personality disorder or family relations theory.

and then altered states of consciousness:

An altered state of consciousness is any state which is significantly different from a normative waking beta wave state. The expression was coined by Charles Tart and describes induced changes in one's mental state, almost always temporary. A synonymous phrase is "altered states of awareness". An associated body of research has been conducted in trance and this is becoming the predominant auspice terminology. Trance includes all "altered states of consciousness" as well as the various forms of waking trance states.

An altered state of consciousness can come about accidentally through, for example, fever, sleep deprivation, starvation, oxygen deprivation, nitrogen narcosis (deep diving), or a traumatic accident.

It can sometimes be reached intentionally by the use of sensory deprivation, Isolation tank, or mind-control techniques, hypnosis, meditation, prayer, or disciplines (e.g. Mantra Meditation, Yoga, Sufism or Surat Shabda Yoga).

It is sometimes attained through the ingestion of psychoactive drugs such as alcohol and opiates, or psychoactive plants and chemicals such as LSD, DXM, 2C-I, peyote, marijuana, mescaline, Salvia divinorum, MDMA, psychedelic mushrooms, ayahuasca or datura (Jimson weed).

(via wikipedia-definitions)

so what RSE is teaching is dissociation.
And later needs to be highly re-directed upon leaving a cult; ie "floating", anxiety attacks, dissocative states,etc

Also, I found his explanations much like
the "teachers" of "The Secret"-if you focus with enough intent,
the quantum field will line up for you.
Well, duh! we do this NATURALLY has humans!

He goes on to say that the Dali Lama had a question a few months ago about if there is a connection between the mental and the physical in regards to causality
(asked by a Wall Street Journal scientist).
Greg goes on to state:
this is what we teach at the school.

Wow. What arrogance. To think that Greg and
Mike and Judy all know more
than the Dali Lama.

and from their Lift the Light Gathering page:
http://www.worldpuja.org/liftthelight.php

We invite you to be part of this collective energy where the portal to your human greatness will be opened, and your own personal Light frequency will be elevated to meet what the Hierarchy of Consciousness calls "the 51% Light quotient necessary to liberate humanity from the cocoon of lower human consciousness."

It is impossible to recreate the world, until we recreate ourselves. A minimum of 51% Light Quotient must be individually attained and sustained to overshadow the stronghold of the human mind and third dimensional ego. Reaching that quotient (and going beyond) immediately directs your energy signature into your current and authentic Life Stewardship.

Your physical and inter-active presence, not just your intention, is lovingly requested by The Hierarchy of Consciousness.

just WHO exactly sais 51 %??
Just like, where is it written, we use
10% of our brain?
We just naively go along with these randomly thrown out there facts?
pfft!

Greg Simmons actually was a Scientology member for several years, he said that at BTO. If I remember correctly he said that he gained a lot of money through Scientolgy methods and was very rich.

He also said, that he is not really a salesperson, he doesn't like to promote himself...after I heard him tell this at BTO I got really sceptical, because he really comes across like a master salesperson who could sell you everything

cult hoppers.
Hm....
they don't see it in one, and go on
to the next.

but Greg a former scientologist?
That makes TOTAL sense.

Hello Tree,

Greg: "I spent a lot of time in an off branch of Scientology" almost 20 years ago" (Feb 15th 2005 BTO interview)
http://www.beyondtheordinary.net/gregsimmons.shtml

big market out there.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.after all jz seems to be a smal player who wants to be on the big tabels.funny how a 35000 year warier is so tuned into new age and moneymaking.were did he get this neronet.

"just WHO exactly sais 51 %??
Just like, where is it written, we use
10% of our brain?
We just naively go along with these randomly thrown out there facts?
pfft!"

tree,
here are some answers to the 10% myth

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_028.html

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percnt.htm

http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20011025.html

As Far as Greg goes, I have experienced him outright lying with regard to evidence of the veracity of "the teachings". It appears he will do and say almost anything to assure converts to rse. As far as the scientology goes, he is in good company besides john travolta and tom C. he follows a more infamous member, Charlie Manson.

"just WHO exactly sais 51 %??"

I later thought about this and came up with quite possibly, the profit margin
of said event must be at 51 % !!
$$$$

ex said, "funny how a 35000 year warier is so tuned into new age and moneymaking.were did he get this neronet."

good point, ex.
now, why is it that ramtha would know all of this, but he had to ask jz knight, when he appeared to her early on, what a gas stove was, cuz he didn't understand the flame.

just how bright is this dude, anyway ? he's had 35,000 years to watch evolution/humanity but missed the part about gas stoves ???????

I have Greg Simmon's book, too - "these things you shall do and greater." I had him as a teacher at RSE and he indeed speaks very well - a very good sales person. One thing, however, I noticed is the examples he gives of his profound experiences are the same, example being the car rental agreement not signed for insurance and he later learns it had been, and his 'levitating' and telling JR he 'thinks' he levitated in the field because he felt as though his foot 'touched down.' I really can't simply accept this as proof, although I DO believe HE believes it. One section of the book left me scratching my head. It was where Kenny, master of cards, had finally seen through and called the cards. Greg was writing about how he learned about it while out of the country, and his feeling at seeing the tape. His words were, "here was this nobody" - referring to Kenny - "who had done" the cards. So he thought Kenny was "nobody?" The egoism got to me. I DO believe Greg believes this, so I don't think he's scamming people, but his ego is very much intact and he DOES believe in the teachings, and is good at damage control. But my feeling was, wouldn't one RSE staffer be DELIGHTED a student had made such a breakthrough?

Love one another as oneself. It's not in me to be envious. More power to Kenny, not, "oh poor me....I'm this so and so master teacher and I'm better"....
What more can I say.

"now, why is it that ramtha would know all of this,
but he had to ask jz knight,
when he appeared to her early on,
what a gas stove was, cuz he didn't understand the flame."

part of the convincing charade?
I remember the same thing when "he" was shown a screen
door for a remote view.
Also being totally mesmerized
when "he" drew on the white board
for the first time,
and then a while later,
did so with the other hand,
leading us to believe
of "r's" ambidexterity.
Clever.

We can know all is not well in Greg's mind by virtue of the fact that he refers to himself as "Dr. Greg" on the Beyond The Ordinary website. On what basis does he refer to himself as Dr.?

"Ask Dr. Greg" - man with self proclaimed credentials and nothing bonafide. Scam, scam, scam.