Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is Enlightenment?

When a local radio station was invited to RSE to interview JZ Knight
I emailed two questions to the presenters to ask of JZRam the following...

1. What is enlightenment?

2. If you can define enlightenment…
Who in RSE after all these years can demonstrate what you claim is taught at RSE?

My first question Judith answered that... "Life is the school of enlightenment"!
My second question was not asked.

For me…
Perhaps enlightenment is an individuals ability to live and think freely as an authentic human being,
a Hue-man being... Understanding that wisdom cannot be bought and sold.... that the miraculous is life itself along with the ability to love each other.

In answer to the Question: "What is Enlightenment?"

IMMANUEL KANT of Konigsberg in Prussia, 30th September, 1784.
wrote..
Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another.
This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore:
Sapere aude!
Have courage to use your own understanding!

Link..
http://philosophy.eserver.org/kant/what-is-enlightenment.txtWikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immanuel Kant
link…
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Kant

David

Re: What is Enlightenment?

"Have courage to use your own understanding!"

Sounds like you are on the right track David. But why not let go of all the anger and hate?

You are done with your experience at RSE and obviously enjoyed it and benefited from it for quite some time. Why not allow others to have their experiences? Why the need to control and manipulate other people? That doesn't sound very enlightened to me.

"Why the need to control and manipulate other people?"

Wonderful cultspeak question. Implies that David is manipulating and controlling others then further implies that he has a "need" (weakness) to do it. In fact, controlling and manipulating others is what cults are all about. The intent of this technique/question is to create confusion in the mind of the reader.

We can know that David is not controlling and manipulating others because no one is required to view this website. But "students" are required to attend 2 events/year at RSE.

zoe i had the same reaction toward a person who left school when i started it.and this peorson wasent a failure [found countless of her cards,made it to the void....]the good effect was i kept my eyes open and saw the descrapencies early.rse needs secrecy to scam people there r lots of rich people who stay there for years and dont mind to get fooled and its america its there choise and if they feel special beeing brainwashed by jz who knows what they get out of it.but there r also people who belive in the advertisements and the promisses of the beginners. there r people who set their years savings or their vacationbudget on enlightment .if they get a fair warning about whats going on behind the sceneries more than excelent work david.

Paying for enlightenment. Now THAT's darn near an oxymoron. Sounds akin to the church and the indulgences people paid for way back when! So now people pay JR for enlightenment? I went to the place to learn the ancient techniques of ''healing'' or so I thought. All the while the will was within me--
Might I kindly suggest those posting and so very happy with RSE, click your ruby heels and find another timeline. Perhaps you might even begin your own forum for messages. People are here to HEAL and have no use for the same verbage they've have or are attempting to escape. WAKE UP! Find a ''timeline'' where this forum doesn't exist. That goes for JR as well.
pfui.

G2G,

Let's apply some logic to this situation...the reason the "current RSE students" are here is because they create their own reality and they created this forum in order to wake up!

Love it. Very true.

Their knowingness leads them to this website. Turns out that knowingness is good for something!