Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike Wright, Greg Simmons, Steve Klein, JZ etc.

Mike Wright, Greg Simmons, Steve Klein, JZ etc. If you truly believe that "you create your own reality" then how come you have an "anti RSE movement" in your neighborhood??? Why did you create that? What do you want to learn?
And an interesting question: How did you create this? Did you focus on an "anti RSE movement" in your different disciplines?? No, you never focused on such a movement? How come it is nevertheless in your life? Did you create it unconsciously?? or is the bad world outside responsible for such a movement? Yes? Then you can't believe the first statement, that you create your own reality.

Just a few thoughts which came to my mind..

Re: Mike Wright, Greg Simmons, Steve Klein, JZ etc.

excellent Ivan. My thoughts i posted before I read your post on the other thread. Maybe they did indeed create this in their ''subconscious''. Were it me-I would certainly be digging deeply for that answer within. Look within, Mike et al. Look within and find your answer. If this is in your life then change your timeline.

I can speak for myself I am very happy being a '''graduate'''. Staffers-Your teachings contradicted and confused. I did not create that. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. We need no power other than our own within-and YOU shall NOT pass.
For my beloved God is LOVE TOLERANCE KNOWLEDGE TRUTH What is the motive which will bring you to your knees when the time arrives? AWAKEN.

IMHO....Steve Klein is a puppet ( with money)
for said cause.
Even any amount of money can (or cannot-whichever the case may be) can be the food for said puppet.

ps
is there ANY one staff person, who
has "manifested" great wealth
after all this time??!!!
And if they did, do you think
they would be actually
working any more?

The proof is in the pudding.

how much time do we let pudding set for?

Do you think they (Steve, Mike, Greg and JZ) are upset that there is such a large anti-RSE group, as Ivan says in their own backyard, which is now attracting people from around the world? I thought it was interesting when I watched the LARSE videos that so many of them came to that event. This group is more damaging to their reputation than people who never belonged to the school. This group says, we have been there and it is not good. It is an abusive cult not a spiritual organisation and legally set up as aa very profitable company.

I would say yes to your question JO.
I think they are doing what they can
in the area of "damage control", as in
sites that are being set up on the internet
under several different URLs for students'
testimonials.
I think this method is working very effectively.

Hi

I was very pro RSE until I found this page. I saw the L.A.R.S.E. gatherig videos and that was it. I left.

"I think this method is very effective"

by that I meant EMF.

My father always told me:
If you are at a restaraunt and have good service, 3 out of 10 people will relay this message to their friends.
If you have bad service, ten out of ten people will relay this message to their friends.
RSE provides just plain bad service and products.