Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Security

well, it has come to my attention that I am now red listed on the Ranch's security board of the Yellow Guards ( the card carrying NRA employees that are the official security for JZ and the Ranch) office.
In the office, there are three groupings of people.
Yellow for warnings(keep an eye on these folks), esp those who have mental issues.
Green for those who have had some sort of misconduct
(like raping a 16 year old at a wine ceremony-which, btw, was swept under the rug, also "lesser" violations such as assault) who are not allowed on the property until JZ deems is alright, and Red: for those who are never allowed ever again to set foot
upon RSE grounds( of which the aformentioned rapist was moved to the Red list).
Now I ask:
What did I do to deserve that status?
Why would I EVER think of stepping foot there ever
again? wth? They must be out of their minds, the whole lot of them!!

ps
on a side note, I had ( note the tense of the verb) a very good friend who is still employed there (he is NOT in the school). He has chosen not to remain friends because of what JZ terms, this situation to be.
I also had some work scheduled with 2 staff members.
They both cancelled without explanation.
Amazing.
You gotta love Yelm (NOT)!
amusing to think ex-Ramsters are dangerous.

Re: Security

Tree wrote, "and Red: for those who are never allowed ever again to set foot
upon RSE grounds( of which the aformentioned rapist was moved to the Red list)."

Tree, did I understand this correctly ? The head red guard got fired ?

no.
this was a separate incident during the wine ceremony years.
I am trying to think of his name, but he was an opera
singer and teacher.
His then girlfriend wrote to JZ and James and told them
that he had had sex with an underage minor during a wine ceremony.
It was never publicly disclosed and he was banned from
RSE altogether.
I had "heard" (now you can't quote me on this part)
that was was "taken care of" (paid off).
I never saw her at the Ranch after that.

Tree,

Thanks for the explanation. It clears up some things I had heard in the past, too.

Tree,
Consider your banishment the highest compliment.
Little ol' Tree is a threat to the Big Guy?
Oh dear, whatever shall we do now?

Why did "Ramtha" create a school where there would be a "need" for a red list of people to be banished ?????

What reality was he creating !?

Sounds like the bigguy/gal took some lessons from Richard Nixon; at least he had the common sense to resign. His paranoia did not stop him from that

Tree, you are absolutely correct in saying "They must be out of their minds, the whole lot of them!!"

The hypocrisy of it all. Shame on them.