Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barry Eaton interviews JZ Knight: A deeper look

The following is my personal notes taken from an recent interview with JZ Knight by Barry Eaton from radiooutthere.com

If anyone is up to it, I would be interested to hear a former student do an analysis on the interview and write out their personal observations.
http://www.radiooutthere.com/blog/audio/ROT2207.mp3

Here we go...

----------

Barry: ...tell us about JZ, what's your background?

JZ Knight: ok, first I would recommend that your viewers read, am, "A State of Mind", it was my autobiography...(continues to promote the book, the website and gives details on how you can contact an RSE coordinator, and remarks that the book is a long book and she doesn't have enough time to go through everything)...

Barry: Certainly not, as I said, a potted history (Barry laughs off the time wasting JZ just did promoting her book, school, etc)

JZ: ok, I'm 61 years old

Barry: No your not!

JZ: Oh darlin', but I always wanted to be 61 (yeah right!)

Bla bla bla the and 31 minutes into the gig...

JZ: ...and everyone of Ramtha's students get that sort of experience Barry, he show's them how to manifest reality, like when they come to an event, and I WANT YOU TO COME BY THE WAY (good job JZ, slip that invitation in there while you have the chance), and when they come to an event they're thought why they are the observer and they are thought how to MANIFEST DIRECTLY INTO THEIR HAND, they're thought exactly how to address the future without a past...

----------

Now, in all the time the school has been around, has anyone ever seen a demonstration by the "Ramtha personality", JZ Knight's personality, an RSE staff member, or an RSE student, manifest something out of nothing? Even one little demonstration? Just one?

Re: Barry Eaton interviews JZ Knight: A deeper look

in my 5 years at school i witnesed never a thing like this.on the contrary if you go into statements like [students regrow their teeth.i manifested a toothpic]you will find that the students are part of the scam or get scamed.i met the guy with the toothpic and i asked him if he fellt the toothpic forming or something. he found it after c@e on the ground.[thrown there from a guard who saw him trying to get somthing out of his teeth?].there is also the story of the bc student who walks into the messhall and grabs the bag of chipps he just dreamed into realaty from his felow student without permission.and i saw audry with her blinders on the forhead crawling through the fieldfence 8 feet of the middelgate[tryed to staged transmutation?]i asked your question many students since i doubted ramtha nobody could come up with a sound manifestationstory.of course a dobter dosent deserve a runner like witnessing a manifistation.rse stated itself in atvertising that theire teachings arent for skepticts.guess why.....this aspect drives me crazy and i think if people r so easy to scam then they deserve it.to run a show on nothing is quite a skill and thats jz extraordinary skill and greatnes.better go for now see you all

>>>>JZ: ok, I'm 61 years old
Barry: No your not!
JZ: Oh darlin', but I always wanted to be 61 (yeah right!)

to continue my post....with reference to the quote i cited in my previous post....

1) calling an interviewer "darlin" is condescending. sounds like her buttons were pressed !

2) saying she always wanted to be 61 ? hogwash. her actions speak that she tries desperately to hang on to what she may wish to be 29, not 61 where a person ages gracefully. "ramtha" onced spoke of aging and allowing one's hair to turn silver and be naturally proud of the earned crown of glory. i guess she missed that teaching of her teacher, hahahaha.

3) maybe she always wanted to be 61 because it simply meant she wasn't 6 feet under.

it is quite one thing to be TAUGHT to do ANY of the disciplines in the school. however, people are misled, in my opinion, by the glossy marketing campaign, into believing that they WILL do these things simply by following the directions.

but the truth is that MANY people have followed the directions.

they don't get the CLAIMS that were made. even for the sake of argument, if they do, it is an extreme minority. most people, after many, many years, have not attained their fabulous wealth, health or....

wisdom.

that's why they are still current students who give their power away to rse/ramtha/jz knight.

wake up, people.

i made it through.thank you derren brown.i could see all the hypnotic elemts in her talk.[repeats sentences,sentences which count you down in deeper hypnosis,first leading than suddenly interupting,make you ready to throw the ancour in]using this personal and ramthastorymix is quite a show. chanelling existed bevore ,it was called posession.the i teach you....... says it all. great infomerchail.hope my headache came from desolving ramstermindsets.its gone after stop lissening to her voice.untill i get you than its no more an option.it is quite emberresing how stupid she thinks people are.she forgets to tell that if you dont stay current you have to start from the begining and every leveling up takes more than 14 days and every time your $$$.

"she forgets to tell you..."

ex, c'mon, JZ forgetting? How about JZ plotting and planning