Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News from JZ

This I got today from my friend, it's an email from JZ Knight:

RSE International Investment Opportunity from JZ Knight

Friday, June 1 2007

Dear RSE Student,

In the last year and a half I have been working to reorganize Ramtha's School of Enlightenment into a business structure that will assure the continuity of our school for the Future. The outcome of this reorganization has produced RSE INTERNATIONAL , INC., a Washington corporation, which has an investment opportunity, being registered under SEC Regulation D, in which shares of common stock may be purchased by Qualified Accredited Investors.

It has been my intention that RSE students and/or relatives of our students be the primary shareholders in RSE International. Shareholders would receive quarterly dividends, that are declared by the Board, equal to their percentage stock ownership in RSE International. Furthermore, the shareholders will elect representatives, that may be from the new group of investors, to sit on the Board of Directors. Additionally, an Advisory Committee to the Board will also be appointed from among the Shareholders.

The qualifications of an "Accredited Investor" are defined by law and must be strictly adhered to and are detailed in the Accredited Investor Statement that must be completed by qualified entities. In brief form, for an Individual to be a qualified Accredited Investor he or she must have a minimum Net Worth of $1,000,000 or have a minimum income for each of the last two years of $200,000 and reasonably expect an income in the current year in excess of $200,000.

If you are a Qualified Accredited Investor, and are excited about participating in stock ownership of RSE International, please complete and sign the required "Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement" and the required "Accredited Investor Statement" and promptly email them back to Robert Hoffman , or FAX them to Robert at (360) 458-1071, right away. Once the documents are received and are in order, we will email back to you the materials related to the RSE International Stock offering.

Our first meeting with new potential shareholders will be held June 20th at the RSE Campus in Yelm, Washington and will be open ONLY to those who are current Shareholders and those Qualified Accredited Investors who have completed the two required documents discussed above and who are impeccably serious about becoming shareholders in RSE International, Inc.

I wish to clarify to all of you before the gossip begins that "I AM NOT RETIRING!" I personally own all of the business assets that make up the school and, in essence, the school itself since its inception . Up until now I had not planned for the school's continuation into the distant future or my own estate planning. My greatest desire is that the school continues on uninterrupted into the future and beyond and that I do my part with Ramtha. These changes will ensure all of this. I can think of no greater peace for myself than to know that Ramtha's students own his school!

Thank you all! We look forward to hearing from you,

JZ Knight

Re: News from JZ

Hi Ivan,
Thanks for sharing.

"I can think of no greater peace (read piece = $$$) for myself than to know that "Ramtha's" students own his school."

Perhaps JZ really is a great Master because that is a great line. It certainly is not "his" school because she states that she owns all of the assets. (But of course if she and he are the same then it could be an accurate statement, although she has always claimed "he" is separate.)

"...I do my part with "Ramtha."

In 2006 "Ramtha" announced that in the future "he" would only teach Blue College and JZ would teach other events. Now she is saying she is going to "do her part with "Ramtha." Quite a turnaround.

The requirements for an accredited investor are required by federal law. The purpose is to ensure that people who do not have money to lose do not unwittingly invest their life savings and end up with nothing. If someone with means ends up with nothing it is their own responsibility. For those who meet the requirement, June 20 is less than 3 weeks away which gives them very little time to make a decision. That is a pressure tactic.

Well done, JZ! This idea looks like the evolution of renting/selling seats in the Arena.

If Jz ends up with any stockholders RSE International will be a privately held company as opposed to public. Publicly held companies buy/sell their stock through an exchange (meaning anyone can buy it) and privately held companies do not.

Interesting to note that she has not stated the minimum amount required to invest. Also interesting to read, "...shareholders would receive quarterly dividends..." Dividends are based on profit and a company can show no profit (on paper) if it is all plowed back into the business (often in the form expansion.) At that point there is no dividend or it is very small even though there is plenty of profit.

"I AM NOT RETIRING!"

This basically says it all. Retiring? She presented herself as a medium, a channel, for a great spiritual being who would show humanity how to achieve superconsciousness. Retire? How about ascension? And where is the supersonsciousness?

What's there to retire from? Making money? That is what it is called in the working world.

Let's fast forward into a potential future...this is hypothetical, of course. Investors provide RSE with money and JZ is possibly sued for one thing or another. Who pays??

splitt the school from her privat property.give away buisness risks but probably be still bigpayed president.jz you dont give the world more hope if you dont show alternatives in social and okonemic structures.it was always very intresting to hear american capitalistic lessons from a 35000 year old headchopping macho.and then see how it is handelt from the school and from staff.if after the days to come people like jz survieve and probably rule the world there will be no change compared to nowadays.strange no evolution no christ even after massive earthcleansing?ether way the days to come is not happening and she sells a good running buisness.then she just told her footsoldiers a load of hoarsmanure.or it happens and she trys to make the big bucks with somthing she knows is going down.ether way very cool.i might have not tried to change the world and give hope to the people but i can sleep at night and dident cheat people

So JZ is on a fishing expedition? In search of the deep pockets? Preying on foreigners?

Here's my question...if a student takes the bait and buys in, how does he or she get out? If someone decides to sell their stock in this private company do they have to find for a "qualified" buyer? Or will the corporation buy it back? At a greatly reduced rate?

ex wrote:
if after the days to come people like jz survieve and probably rule the world there will be no change compared to nowaday

very good observation;...thats why I decided to have some fun on emf instead of preparing

JZ is something else, basically what she is doing is selling the school, she see's the
UK is really interested in R and she is digging into there pockets DEEP. UK people are building a school with there money, not her money and now she wants the money in her pocket by offering them to become a investor.

Accredited Investors

Under the Securities Act of 1933, a company that offers or sells its securities must register the securities with the SEC or find an exemption from the registration requirements. The Act provides companies with a number of exemptions. For some of the exemptions, such as rules 505 and 506 of Regulation D, a company may sell its securities to what are known as "accredited investors."

The federal securities laws define the term accredited investor in Rule 501 of Regulation D as:

a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;

an employee benefit plan, within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;

a charitable organization, corporation, or partnership with assets exceeding $5 million;

a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;

a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;

a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase;

a natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or

a trust with assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes.
For more information about the SEC’s registration requirements and common exemptions, read our brochure, Q&A: Small Business & the SEC.

http://www.sec.gov/answers/accred.htm

this rates right up their with selling the audio Library a year or two back.
Jeezuz, how much money does one person
actually need??
And, "Ramtha" has stated that the school
itself can barely tread water ( hence
asking for donations in big forms in
previous years not to mention laying off
staff every two to three years).
What profits? and According to whom?
Are there two sets of books according to the same individual?

"Up until now I had not planned for the school's continuation into the distant future or my own estate planning."

What multi-millionaire does not have the long vision to see this when they make their first million? and their own son in a "brilliant investor?" This seems very odd.

Tree, can you share what you know about "selling the audio library a few years back" ? That's news to me, I think.

Good point about questioning what person who is looking out for their long term financial planning would "suddenly" feel that they need to do such a thing, especially when they have a lot of money to manage and account for.

As for this comment, "I personally own all of the business assets that make up the school and, in essence, the school itself since its inception ."

As Tree also pointed out, this being true, along with other information that is public, like what one pays for TAXES, makes one wonder how it is that the staff would be intermittently laid off from work without pay. This frequently happened during the summer. If there wasn't money to pay staff for a month, how did she afford to buy so much real estate property that she pays more in taxes than some people make in a year??? Just questioning.

my recollection of the selling of the audio library was that is was going for $25K....but there was never any public mention of it afterwards, but I do know there were some private meetings held outside with a few people in subsequent weeks afterwards.
I want to know, if she sold them the duplicate library (the edited versions) or the master copies (there are two).
Anyone else recall the selling of the audio library?
I don't think she would fork over the whole enchilada.......

The more important question is who owns the copyright? What was the motive for selling the library? $25,000 is far too cheap from a copyright point of view. So did someone simply buy the whole thing because s/he wanted to?

Some years ago there was gossip that Gene Roddenberry, the creator of StarTrek had sent in an order for all tapes available.

good point.
If one looks at the tapes and CD's , all are copyrighted by JZK Inc or Ramtha Dialogues (there could be some modification).
Just as in the case of Michael Jackson owning the COPYRIGHTS of a fair percentage of the Beatles songs ( and has had subsequently had to liquidate such holdings due to his legal affairs), I would think that this, and this is only my opinion, that this may be the case.
Buyer-
BEWARE!

so this hole stuff with copywriting isent to keep the teaching clear and true?ramthas recording are subject to pure buisness?so to make my wondering clear from another ancel:the whole buisnessfront is not a stage for an etarnal beeing to teach us ancient wisdom?oh my good.........ha ha

Too Much!

Could it be that her little juants abroad have been costly due to the falling$ and she is looking to havest more euros????

hi ex,

good point ! students have been told MANY times that they must remain silent about the teachings and a lot of emphasis was put on keeping the teachings PURE and TRUE.

yet, in any audience, you always have every student "hearing" something different, based on who we are and how we perceive things. so, it seems curious that the audio library would be sold, to someone who could possibly put the "pure and true" part at risk ??? especially if they went to a non-student ???

interesting.

"Up until now I had not planned for the school's continuation into the distant future or my own estate planning."

According to all the current students desperately preparing for the spring 2008 'devastating event', there would not appear to be a 'distant future.' I know people who are doing little else but digging big holes in the ground, stocking food, and racing to get it all done in less than 11 months..

So, it must be her way of 'Be Your Own Cause' the theme of Assay 2007 coming up.. Her estate planning meaning becoming liquid enough to do what SHE plans to do.. I mean, George W got himself a huge compound in South America, Ted Turner owns much of the Patagonia, who knows? Maybe she wants to move to Paris to see and be seen be with her stinky stinky rich glitterati friends. I mean Life in the Chateau must get boring and repetitive... kinda like the teachings. A bail out plan could really perk things up! AAND those tax issues...double set of books, sometimes alot to keep straight and remember.. It is one way to solve a problem - just sell it.

The whole thing really reeks.. I can only think that it is 'pay up time' for the remaining 'in' crowd.. If they don't voluntarily cough it up, intimidation techniques, well honed Soviet methods should produce results locally. Then the show begins for the Euros.. or really Brits as someone pointed out.

This definitely is a one shot deal. The Queen gets just one chance to convince her landed gentry. But everybody is so buzy financing previous assignments from Central, aka the underwater masoleums becoming so fashionable this summer, spoke of only in hushed voices and knowing looks..

I do think Big Brother is watching..

C'mon, Agape ! Don't go saying things on the internet, like Spring 2008 will usher in a devastating event and the local Hamsters are working hard on their hamster cages ! What will the neighbors think ????

Oh, yeah. The neighbors will be out mowing their summer lawns when they hamsters come out of hibernation.

Thanks for posting.

What's the "story" on the Spring 2008 devastating event?

Re: the story

Dorothy, I have only scanned notes people sent 'round from the May event. (Shows you what a blackout does - creates an email blizzard of notes - multiple versions floating around out there). It is amazing how people heard so many different things. And then Ed Wiltsie did his presentation. I think it supposed to be the 9.0 quake, with big winds from the tsunamis, and ash clouding the jetstream, sunshine. You are welcome to read what was said - send me your address. Just another day in paradise...

sounds like a repeat of the Long Valley Caldera scare three years back.
Earthquake, big ash stream, la la la

oh, yes....

a few years back we were told by "ramtha" that long caldera was inevitably going to blow and that him as well as his master friends in the other dimensions were helpless to do anything to stop it from happening, to keep us safe........why, you ask?...because on every timeline, the event existed.

sooooo.... when it blows, some of the effects would be that the people as far away as seattle would have their eardrums blow out, the east coast folks would get poisoned from the toxins in the clouds, and on and on it went. it was a very long, very dismal "teaching" whereby few people would exist, and those who did, would wish they didn't.

alrighty then ! if we're all doomed, we best get busy NOW, and

PARTY ON !!!!!!!! woohooooooo

I'm going with the lawn mowing and partying

Here are the ….

"Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement" and the required "Accredited Investor Statement" doc’s……

CONFIDENTIALITY AND NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
WHEREAS, JZK, Inc., RSE International, Inc. and JZ Knight have disclosed or may disclose to you business information, technical information, concepts and/or product ideas (“Proprietary
Information”) in connection with a potential business relationship.
BE IT KNOWN, that in consideration of any disclosure and any negotiations concerning the potential business relationship, you agree as follows:
1. You will hold in confidence and not possess or use (except to evaluate within the potential business relationship with JZK, Inc., RSE International, Inc. or JZ Knight) or disclose any Proprietary Information except information you can document (a) is in the public domain through no fault of yours, (b) was properly known to you, without restriction, prior to disclosure by JZK,Inc., RSE International, Inc. or JZ Knight, or (c) was properly disclosed to you by another person without restriction, and you will not attempt to derive the composition or underlying information, structure or ideas of any Proprietary Information.
2. It is understood that you may disclose information, as necessary, to your professionaladvisors, those that have a need to know in order to provide counsel to you regarding the subject matter of this Agreement, with the understanding that they will not disclose the confidential information obtained from you unless required to do so by law. You will promptly notify JZK, Inc., RSE International, Inc. and JZ Knight of any unauthorized release of Proprietary Information.
3. If you decide not to proceed with the potential business relationship or if asked by JZK, Inc., RSE International, Inc. or JZ Knight, you will promptly return all Proprietary Information and all copies, extracts and other objects or items in which it may be contained or embodied.
4. You understand that this statement does not obligate JZK, Inc., RSE International, Inc. or JZ Knight to disclose any information or negotiate or enter into any agreement or relationship.
5. You acknowledge and agree that due to the unique nature of the Proprietary Information, any breach of this agreement would cause irreparable harm to JZK, Inc., RSE International, Inc. and JZ Knight for which damages are not an adequate remedy and that JZK, Inc., RSE International, Inc. and JZ Knight shall therefore be entitled to equitable relief in addition to all other remedies available at law.
6. The terms of this Agreement will remain in effect with respect to any particular Proprietary Information until you can document that it falls into one of the exceptions stated in Paragraph 1 above.
7. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as granting to or conferring,expressly or impliedly, any rights, by license or otherwise, to the Proprietary Information of JZK, Inc., RSE International, Inc. or JZ Knight or any other material, information or data, or any products conceived, made or acquired prior to, on or after the date of this Agreement.
8. This Agreement contains the complete agreement and understanding of the parties hereto and supersedes all prior oral and written proposals, agreements and communications with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may not be modified or amended in any manner except in a writing signed by all parties hereto.
9. This Agreement shall be deemed executed within, and the validity, interpretation and enforceability of this Agreement shall be governed by, the laws of the State of Washington, USA. Should any provision of the Agreement be found, by a court of competent jurisdiction, to be void or unenforceable for any reason, such provision is to be severed, and the remaining provisions to be given full force and effect.
Acknowledged and agreed on this ___________ day of ______________________, _______:
Name: ___________________________ (Print) Name: ___________________________ (Print)
By: ________________________________ By: ________________________________
(Signature) (Signature)

ACCREDITED INVESTOR STATEMENT
NOTE: Rule 506 of Regulation D and Rule 506 promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Act”) exempts from registration requirements of the Act certain private placements. Regulation D requires the issuer of the security to make a subjective determination that each Purchaser meets certain suitability standards. However, certain
Purchasers meeting the qualifications set forth herein, defined as “Accredited Investors” are presumed to meet the suitability qualifications regarding their ability to evaluate the merits and risks of the proposed investment, thereby eliminating the need for the Issuer to make a subjective determination about this suitability of such Purchaser. This questionnaire is intended to provide the Issuer with information to satisfy the Issuer that the party signing this questionnaire is in fact an Accredited Investor, thereby eliminating the need for the Issuer to make a subjective determination regarding the suitability of such Purchaser.
QUESTIONNAIRE
The undersigned hereby represents to the Issuer that he, she, or it qualifies under one of the following categories, which category is designated by placing a check on the line in front of the appropriate category;
1. ________ That I qualify as a bank as defined in Section 3(a)(2) of the Securities Act of
1933, whether acting in its individual of fiduciary capacity.
2. ________ That I qualify as an insurance company as defined in Section 2(13) of the
Securities Act of 1933.
3. ________ That I qualify as an investment company registered under the Investment
Company Act of 1940 or a business development company as defined in Section
2(a)(48) of that Act.
4. ________ That I qualify as a Small Business Investment Company licensed by the U.S.
Small Business Administration under Section 301(d) of the Small Business
Investment Act of 1958.
5. ________ That I qualify as an employee benefit plan within the meaning of Title 1 of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, and that the investment
decision is made by a plan fiduciary, as defined in Section 3(21) of such Act,
which is either a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser, or
the employee benefit plan has total assets in excess of $5,000,000.00.
6. ________ That I qualify as a private business development company as defined in Section 202 (a) (22) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
7. ________ That I qualify as an organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code with total assets in excess of $5,000,000.00.
8. ________ That I am a trust, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000.00 not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, whose purchase is directed
by a sophisticated person as described in Rule 506(b)(2)(ii).
9. ________ That I am a director, executive officer, or general partner of the Issuer.
10. ________ That at the time of the purchase of the security, the aggregate net worth
(including in the computation thereof my home, home furnishings and
automobiles) of myself and my spouse, if any, exceeds $1,000,000.00.
11. ________ That my spouse, if any, and I have had a combined income in excess of Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ($300,000.00) in each of the previous two years and
that my spouse, if any, and I reasonably expect to have a combined income in
excess of Three Hundred Thousand ($300,000.00) in the year of investment.
12. ________ That my income (excluding the income of my spouse, if any) for each of the last two years prior to the purchase of securities was in excess of $200,000.00 and
that I reasonably expect an income in the year of the purchase of the securities in
excess of $200,000.00 (excluding the income of my spouse, if any).
13. ________ That I qualify as an entity in which all of the equity owners fall within one of the categories set forth above in 1 through 11 above.
I certify that I am an “Accredited Investor” under one or more of the categories described above and that the foregoing statements are true and accurate to the best of my information and belief and that I will promptly notify RSE International, Inc. if any of the responses to the foregoing questions should be changed.
Signature: ___________________________________________ Date:___________________
Printed name: ________________________________________
Mailing Address: _______________________________________________________________
Private FAX Number: ___________________________________________________________
We sincerely appreciate your interest in RSE International, Inc. and we will promptly acknowledge your Submission via Email.
Please FAX the completed Statement to the Attention of
Robert Hoffman, RSE International, Inc. at:
(360) 458-1071

Does anyone know what the school actually consists of? What are people investing in? Does it include the real estate, the copyright in the library of books and dvd's and the teachings themselves? Is JZ bound in anyway to teach at the school for a particular period and is Ramtha, or any of the other appointed teachers? I'm really intersted to know what investors would actually be owning? Would students go with no prospect of hearing Ramtha speak (as JZ was no longer around)?

AG,
Your questions are good ones and you are free to contact Robert Hoffman and ask. You are the "family"
of an RSE student, an active believer. And you may win the lottery tomorrow (all RSE "students" are trained to think this way...)

I don´t understand.

The worl is supposedly going through changes in 2 years. So, why should anybody invest for such a brief period? Nobody invests in loosing the money! Even if you have a lot of it. It makes no sense.

Morgana, I think 'invest' may just be another word for donate...

to littlewiseone:

it´s so crazy!!

yes, everything coming out of that school is a little crazy

The 'craziest' of all still rakes in the $ with these 'crazy' ideas. Are they still working on the 'time tiles?' We were told to make time tiles for every day. It was likened to a boxcar train, with the boxcar unloading "the day" you had "created" with the time tile. Judi announced to the audience that as long as the 'list' in your time tile was incomplete, your "god" would not let anything 'happen' to you. Oh, she also said she's always very excited to 'see' her day coming and that's why she awakens so early, that she sees her day-train-time-tile coming, and actually sees the pixels, and out comes her list. This was really getting out there, as if everything else wasn't. So that was the latest thing, the time tiles. The Primary group watched the Blue College teaching videos during the Primary event, and was invited to Blue College. More focus on UFO's (a year ago I had no idea this group was into ufo's). Then the "godscopes.'

What WILL she think of next to hook the innocents.

that time tile thing was def. out there.
wth is a godscope???
I can just picture all these folkies walking around Yelm with persiscopes
on top of their head!!!

With regard to UFOs, DTC and most everything connected with RSE, "everything old is new again." Meaning that many things are cyclic. UFOs have been a hot topic several times before, then interest has cooled, then they become a "new" topic again. Same with DTC teachings.

Hysterical, Tree!

It's a a piece of paper rolled up, like kids do, in a cone sort of shape (which the students made themselves from their notebook paper or whatever). While 'relaxing' music was played in the background, people were told to get out their 'godscopes' (rolled up piece of paper) and focus on cards they'd drawn. The card is divided in two- one side the 'before' (either a closed curtain or what you're going through ) and then the other half the result of your focus. Then students concentrate - oops - 'focus' on each half of the card until they were ready to focus on the other half and Jayzeek asked everyone to 'please carry them on your person at all times during the event.' Other times people were told to go to twilight in the afternoons for about an hour, yet many people didn't have the twilight teaching. I suspect this was to allow some time for the people who worked during the day to return, and then when they did, ALL watched the same video of BC teachings again in the evening. Of course, there was all the time the day people who didn't live in Yelm spend outdoors in the mud, muck and gridding and also focusing on UFO's before sunrise, then off to the field without breakfast. There were murmurs of 'why should we do the same thing in the evening we did in the morning and repeat the day - there were some unhappy students.

I wouldn't be surprised to see tinfoil cones or something of the sort in the gift shop! I mean, why use a piece of paper when they can market one with the TM on it. In blue, of course, or with a big rose on it.

you have GOT to be kidding me!
Like dunce caps in kindergarten??!!
and now that I mention it, it sounds
like the time we all drew "third eyes" with Karl Scahffner's music going and
ramzee saying whilst the music was playing: it's old home week (very east ern
music).
Any way, we duct taped those things on our forehead and walked around the arena and the rest of the event like that!
What a bunch of 'tards we were!!

Hahaha, Tree -- you made me laugh! Your description was so funny...

I should have clarified this, when I reread my post. You look through the 'godscope' onto each half of your card while focusing on it with the music. So the auditorium, full of people looking through rolled up pieces of paper (yes, like dunce caps) but with a hole big enough to see one half of your card. Then you shifted it to the other half. So if you see someone staring through a rolled up piece of paper for awhile in Yelm, they're looking through their 'godscope.' No one told me THAT when I was a kid. Next, it will be copyrighted and little kids won't be able to roll up paper and look through it without violating something or other!

The godscope "teaching" (tee hee) is a blend of looking through a straw (something Mike Wright "taught" some years back in order to demonstrate "the quantum field") and the "divided card" (past and future) which we did...let me see...I just looked through my collection of cards and I find one dated August 5, 1993 and another dated October 14, 1995.

I'm using my "psychic training" from RSE to predict that one of the next "teachings" will involve going through a door. (She recycles that one regularly - I've got a lot of going-through-the-door cards.)

Stay tuned!

PS, Tree.

Just to set the record straight, we were not "tards." We were subject to the influence of what is called mind control and this was achieved via the "disciplines."

One of the definitions of discipline is, "control gained by enforcing obedience or order."

Buyer beware!

EyesWideOpen-
yes, I agree; you do say it so eloquently.

Months back RSE sent me an EMAIL with JZ singing about being a BILLIONAIRE.

That is the goal... this is onestep

Quak,

There is an old song from the early 1900's, sung by some sisters (don't recall details off the top of my head). The song was played in the arena, during audience, many times in 2005. It was, perhaps, a theme song. Students were told Ramther saw gold coins falling from the ethers onto certain groups of people, as "he" pointed to certain areas of the arena. They were all so excited. We deserved our Fabulous Wealth, after all, and the Big Guy deemed it so, so it must Be So. (not)

I remember a talk, where JZ's desire/focus/intent to become a billionaire, was brought out in the open in audience.

There was talk of SUV's falling from the sky onto the field during an event. Didn't happen. We were told more than a couple of times that the day would come (not) when all sorts of objects would just fall out of the sky because we'd be so focused, collapsing time so our dreams would manifest right when we were on the field !

What a carrot to dangle.

It's gotten old, rotten and moldy.

Did she ever mention trying to manifest food for people starving in other countries?..electricity and fuel for those not able to afford it? Love for someone else other than self?

not for field work, or what anyone had
"made a card on". never.

the only time their was generosity for the poor was the annual (not any more as of the last year) Thanksgiving food drive.
It was aimed for all poor people of the
community of Yelm.
You cannot imagine how many "masters" came
who were dirt poor, could not afford a turkey for Thanksgiving.
It you were one who was in need, it was very humbling and guilt ridden, as we were
to have been manifesting this whole time,
and could not afford Christmas dinner.
(I experienced the receiving end of this
on three occasions while in RSE).