Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ramtha RSE Wayne Geis Rape case

from http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/ram04.shtml

'Ramtha' may take stand in rape case
Spirit J.Z. Knight claims to channel reportedly elicited abuse confession
Wednesday, October 4, 2000
By KIMBERLY A.C. WILSON
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER

The purported channeler of a 35,000-year-old warrior spirit could be called to testify in a Lewis County child-abuse case that revolves around Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, a prominent singing instructor and one of his students.
Authorities say voice instructor Wayne Allen Geis and his common-law wife, Ruth Beverly Martin, confessed to raping the 15-year-old girl after being questioned by Ramtha, the warrior spirit whom medium J.Z. Knight claims to channel.
After a yearlong investigation, prosecutors last month filed charges accusing the couple of grooming the teenager to become their sex partner.
Geis, 55, and Martin, 37, each face 10 counts of first-degree sexual misconduct with a minor for allegedly carrying on the relationship between 1995 and 1997. They were arraigned on the charges last week.
Lewis County Deputy Prosecutor J. Andrew Toynbee said both the couple and the teenager attended the 3,000-student School of Enlightenment on Knight's 120-acre ranch in Yelm in Thurston County.
Toynbee said Geis and Martin took advantage of the young girl's dream of becoming an actress to press her into having sex with them.
"This is one of the most egregious allegations of long-term systematic grooming and manipulation of this girl's belief system I have ever seen," the prosecutor said yesterday.
Attorneys for the couple declined to comment yesterday.
To make his case against the pair, Toynbee said he could call Knight as a trial witness. The couple's alleged confession was reportedly made last year in front of a stunned crowd of about 800 Ramtha students.
"Obviously, if I had 20 witnesses to choose from, I'd want the most reliable ones to be interviewed," he said.
Toynbee, who plans to interview Knight, said he is reluctant to call her as a witness because he doesn't want to create a "circus atmosphere."
But if the state doesn't subpoena the internationally known Knight, defense attorneys might. They indicated they may want to question her recollection of the alleged confession -- and cloud the case with as much about Ramtha and his purported channeler as possible.
Knight, who was born Judith Darlene Hampton in Roswell, N.M., says Ramtha first appeared in her kitchen about 20 years ago as a dazzling giant display of purple light.
The former cable TV saleswoman has turned Ramtha into a multimillion-dollar spiritual empire that includes a publishing company, a bookstore, a clothing store and a catalog business.
Knight claims that Ramtha only speaks through her when she is entranced.
The case was first brought to the attention of Lewis County authorities last fall -- after the girl, now 19, wrote to Knight.
In the 15-page handwritten letter, the young woman described how Geis coaxed her into having sex at his 35-acre High-C Studio Ranch in Pe Ell, south of Olympia in Lewis County, by claiming her acting and singing would improve as a result.
On a commercial Web site for Geis' Miracle Voice training system, the accomplished opera singer and stage actor calls on aspiring performers to attend his school.
"Whether your dream is to sing at your friends' wedding, your church or on the world stage, wouldn't you like to find the true power and might of your instrument?"
The Web site proclaims Geis a "daring champion of artistic expression" with a "thorough technical understanding of the physiology of vocal production. But for most students, even these skills are overshadowed by his deep respect and wise counsel to the emerging singer."
Toynbee said the teenage girl, who was raised in a strict home with neither electricity nor a telephone, was home-schooled and grew up playing with goats.
"She really was sheltered. She was really, really naive," he said.
When she finally rejected Geis after the relationship escalated from foundling and kisses to oral sex and intercourse, Geis warned the girl that her career was "doomed," according to court records.
"Wayne told me over and over again that night, that because he had done some hard training with voice he stretched the chords to (sic) much or something technical like that. He said my voice was ruined for good. The only way I could sing was with his coaching," the girl said in the letter to Knight.
Within days of receiving the letter, Knight invited Geis, Martin and the girl's family to attend a retreat for Ramtha students.
Ramtha, channeling through Knight, called the couple to the stage and interrogated them in front of the crowd for more than an hour, according to court records.
"They said they raped my daughter," the girl's father told authorities in a taped interview earlier this year.
Toynbee said the alleged confession doesn't appear to fall under the legal privilege that shields confessions to a religious figure, since the Ramtha school is not considered a religious organization and the admission was made publicly.
Still, a University of Washington criminal law professor said attorneys for Geis and Martin could ask that the "priest-penitent privilege" be applied to their case.
According to Lis Wiehl, head of the trial advocacy program at UW School of Law, if a person goes to a channeler as a religious representative to make an admission of wrongdoing, "it sounds like a confession."
"The idea is that you should have complete confidentiality" when you confess to a spiritual official, she said.
But because the confession was elicited publicly, it could be construed as a waiver of that right. The defense, she said, is "definitely going to have to say that they didn't waive that privilege."

Because of lack of evidence and legal wrangling.. the case was eventually dismissed against Wayne Allen Geis and his partner, Ruth Beverly Martin.

The girl had written to JZ Knight a 15-page handwritten letter asking for help and guidance,
JZ claims she never received the letter...
that “Ramtha” had exposed the perpetrators in his audience… ?????

Re: Ramtha RSE Wayne Geis Rape case

I would like to add that..
I knew this girl personally,
a sweetheart and a beautiful singer…
She did some recordings in my studio in Yelm
She moved out of Washington State.

David

jzs reason not to show up and testifie was that she claims that she knows nothing from the time the ram takes her body over.as i understood greis managed to not permitt the movie record in court.allso the show [it was a wineceremony the newspaper brought up the retreet] with ramtha was held without mentioning the letter.it was allknowing ramtha who steered the stepps.greis was a very slick figuer and i thought this guy might get away with good lawyers.he confessed watchin his wife having sex with this girl.his wife confessed having oral sex with the girl.and they stated that the sexual development is close related to the development of the voice capability.that was about the manipulation line they used.the ram then stated to both of them that they go to jail for this.so iam very sad [in this case]that the prediction and power of the mighty ram do sch...in this world.and that the only act jz takes is to make an event out of it to the benefitt of herself.years later i asked a friend of this family what happened to this guy the peorsen just shook the shoulder.i was so dissapointed at that time: my big hyrophant and hero dident keep a simple promiss[to help a young women bring her molester to jail]yes all you happy great people i am pi... and angry about such things.how much look away a person has to do to stay in happy la ra land.

apparently, all rape cases are not created or seen as equal through the eyes of "Ramtha".

Shame on the State of Washington if they don't do something about this!

How does he manage to get away with this? In NYC - with a world-class performing arts university - this is a whole 'nother cry from the 'casting couch!' Is there an investigation by authorities? Would I EVER love to sign up for a class as 'undercover journalist."

What is going on in this world, that we have SO many of these cults?

Someone,

You've made some very bold statements that appear to be hearsay only. Is it correct that they are your OPINION? Do you have direct experience with this matter that you are referring to, and that you want to speak about ?

If not your opinion, please substantiate your comments, or state that it is your opinion or experience, within the next 24 - 48 hours or we're going to have to remove your post.

Thank you for your cooperation & understanding, Someone.

The crabby moderators, who have to do their job.

i'm posting this on both thread that mention the 'wayne allen' acting school cult.
I have no idea who "someone" is, but someone needs to clear up the facts.

Here are my remarks on this NYC case. The school was small, maybe 10 to 12 new students at a time, but 8 are now out. Some I never met came and went quickly, to their credit.
As far as I know Geis has closed up shop [for now] due to the pressures and lack of support. He resides across the river in NJ.

http://home.dejazzd.com/jszimhart/wayne_allen_geis.htm

Joe

It is my opnion......that Wayne Allen Geis and his wife Ruth are to this day raping young people. (if the case in Seattle was called a rape case, then what he's doing now is rape as well).

Wayne Allen and Ruth Beverly have a acting studio in NYC, which is being moved, but did not stop. People are still being blinded by Wayne to this day. They have to pay him $ and have to have sex with him and his wife in order to receive voice training lessons. Like a cult. Sounds redicilous but it's true. What good is coming out of that group? Did anybody succeed that stayed in? My opinion: he is using the heck out of these people. His son could be a great artist, but is being held back by his father. For his own egotistical reasons. Wayne is the GREAT, and nobody dares to be better then him. He is a very sick individual and needs to be put away for good. He did so much harm in his life, why is'nt nobody doing something? He creates so much sorrow and pain. I am not talking about the people that went in and out. I am talking about those poor souls that are being pulled down with him.