Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seabiscuit

For those of us who weren't there - can someone explain the Seabiscuit thing? The movie was shown? And the point was?

Re: Seabiscuit

She likes horses?

hollywood,rse,mothman.......=frequenciespecific?when you r manipulating people succesfully over 30 years you probably think everybody is dump.make up your own spiritual explanations arnt you goods?rse custumers r just there to pai the bills.but please i like to hear the explanations from stage too.i need a good laugh today.

JZ found the movie Seabiscuit inspirational, so of course the students had to hear about it, and how many times she watched it, blah, blah, blah.

if have to hear that story one more time, I think I will turn blue. In fact, the last and final time I heard it, I left to go play poker with a couple of the guys.

I walked out one evening where Ram went on and on about JZ and how she felt she was like Seabiscut. I understood the analogy the first time I heard it and didn't need to hear it repeated 20+ times in one evening.

i guess there's always the option of reincarnating as a horse ?

Hi Cynical,
In the wisdom thread AGAPE mentions Seabiscuit as part of the Primary Retreat 2006 "astonishing confession."

Sometime in 2004 or maybe 2005 JZ/"Ramtha" started talking about the movie Seabiscuit. It is the story of a very humble horse who goes on to become a winner and inspires common people because of its humble beginnings. In case you don't recognize it, this is the story of JZ. (Or so she says!) Cotton picker's daughter becomes world renowned channel teaching common people how to become Christ. (Or so she says!)

On the last night of Primary Retreat 2006 JZ/"Ramtha" got so drunk s/he was stumbling all over the stage. After s/he incorrectly told a student s/he had SAVED HIS LIFE and after she told everyone the days to come will be awful but DON'T WORRY, WHEN IT IS TIME TO LEAVE I WILL GIVE YOU THE CODES TO FOCUS UPON then she launched into Seabiscuit. Actually, what brought Seabiscuit up was the fact that James, JZ's boyfriend spends his evenings playing cards with "the boys" leaving poor JZ home alone with nothing to do but watch TV. "And, do you know what else James does? He SMOKES cigars while playing cards! He comes home and gets into bed with tobacco breath. It's TERRIBLE." Yup, a very drunk JZ/"Ramtha" said all of this. Being left home alone with nothing to do but watch TV got "Ramtha" talking about Seabiscuit. "Do you know what my daughter does? She watches her all time favorite movie Seabiscuit. Do you know how many times she has seen it? SHE LOVES THAT MOVIE. It is such a sweet movie and she loves the fact that Seabiscuit inspired so many people." Continuing on in this manner for far too long (as only a drunk can do) finally led to a twisted confession. By now the all powerful "Ramtha" is sitting slumped in the chair CRYING with face buried in hands. There is a lot of hiccouphing and between the crying and hiccouphs JZ/"Ramtha" says, "Seabiscuit gave the world hope. And that is all (sob) my daughter wanted. She (sob) just wanted (sob) to give the world hope. (hiccouph, sob, sob) "That's all (sob, sob.) She just wanted to give the world hope (sob.)

Why don't they replay that video?

WHEN IT IS TIME TO LEAVE I WILL GIVE YOU THE CODES TO FOCUS UPON...

this is the code folks..

$ $ $ $ $ $

dark chuckle...

David

"Why don't they replay that video? "

Why don't they replay the videos of the WINE CEREMONIES ? Years of them. Doesn't quite line up with telling the students how the teachings are shifting again and "we need to clean up our act."

ha !

thanks i got my laugh.not much changed since 2003.thats why i have difficulties to think that ramtha was much different in the past.

Thanks for the vivid description of that event Cowboy! So glad I didn't have to spend thousands of $ to witness that "enlightening experience"??? I'm staggered that this sort of thing is happening. Pathetic is the only way to describe it.

At the end of the day who gives a *$@# about what movies JZ choses to whatch, and to have to speak about it infront of an audience. Again just shows how self indulgent/ narcissistic JZ really is.

primary 06 - She (sob) just wanted (sob) to give the world hope. (hiccouph, sob, sob) "That's all (sob, sob.) She just wanted to give the world hope (sob.)

Cowboy -good post. besides the sobbing, breakdown, I remember most the revelation that Judy wanted very much to go to Dafur and give hope to the people there. I will never forget thinking - how can they afford an event if they can't even get food? They are starving there. Some pretty big digs about James & his life apart from her..not really doing the work. I mean to me, it seemed like "R" was kinda laying some heavy warnings for the Boyfriend. After that, he did seem to be more involved, in 'charge' of the tank at Assay, and spokesperson in the news.. so J could go back to her 'oh, my guy' thing.. all this ON Stage, like a soap...

Go to Dafur (Sudan) and give hope to the people there?

JZ was in her Africa phase around 2004-5. Apparently she learned that large numbers of people were being killed in acts of genocide, dying of starvation and dying of aids. At that point "Ramtha" started talking about JZ wanting to reincarnate as a GREAT AFRICAN LEADER WHO WOULD SAVE THE CONTINENT. According to "Ramtha" she and "he" had conversations about it. JZ was very concerned about the appearance of her new African body. "Can I have high cheekbones?" she asked "Ramtha." "Of course, daughter. You have done so well in this life as my channel that you can have any body you so desire. It will be your reward. So Be It."

Sitting in the audience listening to "Ramtha" retell this conversation really got me to wondering. "I thought we are supposed to achieve immortality. Why is JZ talking about reincarnating? And how come Ramtha is going along with it? Why is she so obsessed with the appearance of her next body? Have I missed something?"

At events I repeatedly heard "Ramtha" talk about how selfless JZ is to want to go to Africa. "Isn't my daughter wonderful? She cares so much."

To accompany JZ's Africa phase RSE's theme music was a song by Toto titled "Africa." The lyrics describe a woman who turns her back on the pleasures of men in order to relieve the suffering of the masses. "I bless the rains of Africa" is in the refrain.

If JZ cares so much and possesses spiritual power why doesn't she go to Africa and bring on the rain?

Why doesn't she ?

Because as with a number of claims made there....talk is cheap.

Thanks Cowboy. Makes me wonder if Seabiscuit was a top hay salesperson prior to being a race horse, trained in NLP and other sales techniques; or perhaps he didn't really win a race but just hypnotized everyone to believe he won the race; and did the other horses then learn to lie and cheat and steal and call it manifesting while blaming the other horses for creating their reality when kicked or pushed out of the way.... Gee so much to contemplate

Say David - you might be right about that $$$$$ code except that it needs to be in the billions. Some time ago Ramtha announced it is JZ's "dream." (Wouldn't a predator's dream be more aptly called a conquest?)

One way she could do it is to announce a SPECIAL event ONE TIME ONLY where the codes will be given. TOP SECRET

Admission: $5,000.00

Africa phase around 2004-5.thats not the only africa phase.jzr stated bevore that she has an alternative plan which includs helping the elephants.the event included also playing the mentioned song.jzr claimed to be responcible for a rainfall conected wth an rse event.heshe went very poetic on over the grandios change the rain brought.including a cheap laugh because some huts got spilled away in the process[no potential custumers in huts]and this was all the doing of the ram [pulling down the rain] and not "100 m a st R u Ba ting men couldent have done it"yes i swear yes i am simple but this was below my lines but the audience took it and cheered to it.

ex,

i remember what you are referring to... a trip there and the rains came, and yes, ramtha took credit for the rain happening.

Cynical,
I got such a laugh out of your "top hay salesperson" line.

While laughing I made the connection for the first time between JZ working in sales and mind control. Right, she honed the skill selling cable TV and then hit the bigtime with RSE.

the swearing and the comparison came from the stage.the alternative was a reincarnation in africa for judy.sorry for writing it too short.i was not concentraiting.

and after Africa, it was the south of France-to just leave because no one in "school" was "getting it". She would go
with her new little dog.
and now Europe is not safe?
Which way is the wind blowing?
Anywhere Judy deems.

One of JZ's fantasies is that she was Mary Magdelene (yes, the one associated with Jesus!) The south of France is where they alledgedly lived for awhile. (But the whole story may be a myth....)

Dorothy,

So is that what JZ is saying these days - that she was Mary Magdalena?

I don't remember hearing this when I was in school?

I still can't figure out why Ramtha never speaks of his other children for surely others out of the 133 were also quite remarkable. Poor orphans. Can you just hear them? 'You like Judy better.' I refuse to use the name 'Ramaya' since the 'Ramayana' is of such importance in Asian Indian culture and I will not insult such.

''''Yup, a very drunk JZ/"Ramtha" said all of this. Being left home alone with nothing to do but watch TV got "Ramtha" talking about Seabiscuit. "Do you know what my daughter does? She watches her all time favorite movie Seabiscuit. Do you know how many times she has seen it? SHE LOVES THAT MOVIE. It is such a sweet movie and she loves the fact that Seabiscuit inspired so many people." Continuing on in this manner for far too long (as only a drunk can do) finally led to a twisted confession. By now the all powerful "Ramtha" is sitting slumped in the chair CRYING with face buried in hands. There is a lot of hiccouphing and between the crying and hiccouphs JZ/"Ramtha" says, "Seabiscuit gave the world hope. And that is all (sob) my daughter wanted. She (sob) just wanted (sob) to give the world hope. (hiccouph, sob, sob) "That's all (sob, sob.) She just wanted to give the world hope (sob.)''''