Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To All Prospective/Current Students of RSE; If you have doubts, please read these personal stor

Whatcha,

"Reminds me of fairly recently (within a few years) when we were told to get rid of the videos, The Two Paths and the Rockumentary because they were old timelines.

I wonder what the REAL reason was ????"

I think the reason with the rockumentary was/is that she never had the integrity to get permission to use the music on them, or, if she did, she got some sort of licensing "for educational purposes etc. I happened to have bought a copy at the outback and have kept my receipt just in case I have the time to follow up on this one

Re: To All Prospective/Current Students of RSE; If you have doubts, please read these personal stor

Under Red Herrings Red Flags Graced wrote:"A "red herring" is a false path/information/event/ whatever that appears true - emphasis on appears true. It's an 'ok to go' sign.
A "red flag" is a STOP/look and listen sign. A warning something is not right here.....
Red Herrings are also the experiences of learning each of us have had while participating in Judy's world -- we attribute them to Ramtha and the validity of the School or both. ....
Attributing your experiences to Judy's Ramtha and giving validity to a proveable abusive mind controlling environment is throwing away the baby and keeping the bath water."

In 1984 I described my first experience at a Judy’sRamtha Dialogue as being in an ocean of love. It took 23 years for me to recognize that the ocean of love was due to the people gathered together with a single intention of wanting to know God and love themselves and others more… And the more Judy’sRamtha confirmed what we knew already, the greater we felt. The ‘synchronicities’ were astounding – the apparent fact that Judy’s Ramtha knew exactly my concerns was stunning. It took me 24 years to recognize that where two or three are gathered – the concerns will be the same. So as Graced explains, there were many red herrings in those early days – Dialogue Days. The “teachings” resonated with what I had learned via the Cayce material, and Ram Das and some others. God within – and the admonition to always thank God for whatever our accomplishments (as seen in the Honolulu Video). The first red flags began with the “Intensives” and ‘circles’. Homosexuality, along with whoever you are, was ok – as long as we proceed with love. Suddenly homosexuality was a condition worthy of death. Fear was instilled again. This was about 1986. There had just been the first “teaching” on the ‘days to come’ – the get land, become self-sufficient ‘teachings’ – that were initially part of another Intensive – in which Shirley McLain was humiliated. The ‘days to come’ stuff was edited out. Later it became a ‘teaching’ unto itself – and fear was spread throughout the land. …. By then we trusted Judy’sRamtha. … It took me until ’93 to recognize how much the entire experience of Judy’sRamtha was fear based. It took another year to accept that the “Gathering of the Eagles” talk was NOT, as many suggested, the time that Judy’sRamtha left – the talk was pure unadulterated manipulative in the classic style of ‘domestic violence’/abuse. … There are ‘experiences’ and there is knowing = which comes of a balance of physical mental emotional processes and becomes more than its parts – knowing – when there is a shift in perception and perhaps dimension – for me, it’s when I’m changed – become the more I want to be. I knew then, there had never been a Ramtha. Others have different knowings.
For all of us who resisted the value of studying history in school, it becomes clear in the saga of Judy’sRamtha that knowing history is relevant. The change didn’t happen in the last few years – there has always been change in Judy’sRamtha’s ‘teachings’ and presentation and accent etc. – even though in the ‘80’s, particularly with the upgrade of recording abilities at the ‘events’, Judy’sRamtha would repeatedly proclaim “my words will be true 100 years from now”. That lasted less than 2 years – with the introduction of fear – and the start of “I lied”…. Study the history of Hitler – much loved in the beginning, people experienced the greatest teachings to have ever graced the earth…. etc. Study the progression of Hitler’s life, and loss of sanity. Study the history of other leaders of ‘we are the elect’ groups.
It was devastating for Dorothy in the “Wizard of Oz” to recognize that her savior was an ‘actor’ --- That’s what this message board is about – hearts going out to people who’ve been kicked in the gut with the realization that their savior was an actor --- And to assure others that, as Dorothy, we can come home again, that in fact we already have the courage and brains etc. that we need.
Blessings to you who love Judy’sRamtha. My initial post wasn’t intended to be a put down or ‘flame’ – only a succinct statement of what I perceive to be the facts. There is no convincing the convinced. We who have in fact awakened can only reach out to others. Hold on to your knowing until you’re ready to let go. We did.

I was never a comrade, so I was not at the evening in question to Ramtha's (copyrighted) prediction of any planes crashing.
The (then) head of the video department told me (and he was there) that there was no tape rolling as there had been a tif between some "upper staff" concerning video taping events up at the house; so the tape was not rolling that evening.

As far as the pulling of the videos, cd's and books with "Ramtha" smoking or drinking, all were pulled. What I gathered was that it was not good for the new marketing.

Gods of Eden and Matrix II (the book) were both referenced for light being teachings and the "light".

Re: My experience of this forum

Well you guys, this website has proven to be for me an awesome fertile ground. Who, ever, would have thought it! I've spent the last days reading almost all the threads, contemplating so many thoughts, opinions, my (now) historical personal paradigm, etc.

Unbelievable "What a difference a day makes."

So I'd like to share with you a little of the process I've taken myself through, questioning realities, paradigms, etc.

Have known forever the agenda of the christian religion, i.e., via the catholic regime's history and personal experience; have recently come into a basic introduction to some islamic beliefs, via the war. Have contemplated these things, relative to the time period of my awareness of them, deeply and long, and been questioning all since chidhood, knowing lies and programming have been rampant as long as recorded history, but always believing that Truth "is out there somewhere, and I will find it."

These last few days been considering the various, (some) formerly accepted statements and concepts of wisdom presented by Ram, that seemed so abolutely "Truth" to me. And have been thinking back to my days of discipleship with my guru of the 70's wherein I learned the concept, "Thoughts are things," which resonates to me even now, and realizing my level of acceptance over the years, I thought this morning, "Well, the yogic philosophy and teachings, being the most ancient to my knowledge, must be the ones closest to Truth. But wait . . . who initially presented all these religions to Earthlings? And whoever they were, all had their agendas. How can I know which one truly had humankind's welfare and liberation as their purpose and goal? What if none has? What if none of these paradigms is concerned, designed with our enlightenment and evolution at heart? Okay, if that could in truth be the case, where do I (we) go from here?"

All I have is my inner guidance and wisdom, and what does IT tell me? It tells me what it has maintained steadfastly since the 70's when I asked my guru, "Why are disciplines the only way - why can't liberation be accomplished simply by being as loving as we can?" "Because WHO truly loves.?" he responded.

So today I'm returned 360 degrees - seeing that the only absolute Truth I can be sure of is Love. And as I imagiine the rest of my journey, pursued with no un worthiness, no dogma, no teacher, no guru, I'm feeling embarked on a journey of joy - "joy" because it feels so FREE; and as I image myself meandering along this journey, adjoining little pathways pop up here and there, adding to the highway of my journey little bits and pieces of collected wisdoms to which I feel the Spirit within in me smiling and whispering, "Yes."

Oh what a great relief this is! I'm feeling so happy, so free. Thank all of you who have posted here. The myriad of voices and opinions, some more wise than others, but all provoking me into contemplation of considerations and awarenesses new to me. Thank you, I had NO IDEA of the wonderful journey I was embarking on since my introduction to this forum a few days ago. This is quite amazing. What a profound experience this has been.

LOVE - THAT'S IT. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Thank you. XO

ILR:
Wow! What a turn around!
big big hugs to you!!!

Knowledge, an open mind and sharing can lead to compassion.....

Matrix II was in a paper bound version- 8 by ten...red cover, plastic sheet over top.
I will endeavor to find the author.
Someone at "Lemuria" aka Mail Unlimited aka
MU might know.

http://www.trufax.org/

scroll down about a quarter of the way...
Val Valerian was in RSE a very long time ago.
This is his project.

"As far as the pulling of the videos, cd's and books with "Ramtha" smoking or drinking, all were pulled. What I gathered was that it was not good for the new marketing."

Tree, I heard from a blue college student that this was the reason for the removal.

The "Matrix" books were written by author: Valemar
Valerian. As Tree said, he was a student in RSE.

Christel:
In my original post on this, I stated this, but as I signed a condition of employment, I could not state what my part was in this.
But as the Blue College student stated, yes, that is correct.

and...for further review, I am citing said source, and find it highly applicable to right now , as we post; from The Matrix V

I am not advocating this site, by any means, but if the shoe fits, explore the site

-Tree

Principle of Allowance (releasing control of beings and experience)
Principle of Attraction (what you give is what you get- like attracts like)
Principle of Intention (placing intent in creation of new experience)
Principle of Harmony and Balance (that which manifests when others are applied)

“In observer status, you do not move against the Game, but you can definitely point out
the Game’s mechanics to other interested observers. Share what you see. Remember, you don’t escape by fighting the Game, but by removing yourself from it. Remember what the
word ‘observer’ means, - a non – participant in events, but someone who takes note and
evaluates.”

“for those who are observers, you need to look deeper ,much deeper at developing events/situations in order to see the roots of the issues.”
- from Matrix V

Cynical,
How do, it was a pleasure to read your post. Really enjoy your writing style. Succinct yet it flows.

Thanks Cowboy.
Thanks ILR. Interestingly, Judy'sRamtha of the early '80s was absolutely opposed to 'disciplines' and groups/consciousness. Although he said it in every Dialogue from '84-'86; it is also on the "Superconsciousness" tapes. (about '86?).
The Universe provides a cirriculum of learning - has been my experience - adventures on the journey, as you say. For free. The hardest discipline is staying mindful through the everyday... and remembering Love. Blessings on your journey.
Val Valerian - ahh- look for the Leading Edge website. check the library. Look in the Yelm phone book for John Grace. He takes all his material from elsewhere. And was one of the first to put it all the weird stuff together in one place. As far as I know, he's looooooooooonnnnnnggggg out of Judy's world.

Yeah, Val Valerian. He was in the school quite a while back. I'd estimate he left around the early to mid 90's.

From the little bit I knew of him, he was a bright, organized person, who enjoyed gathering information.
He was somewhat high profile and had a lot to offer.

Cynical writes:''''The hardest discipline is staying mindful through the everyday... ''''

Very nicely stated and quite true, I have found.

One must work through the problem/emotion/experience first, then chalk it up to experience/wisdom. It's a journey through our individual lives, and it's wonderful. One book I enjoy reading is the Gita, the recitation of Krishna to Arjun in the battlefield. The 'me' IS me and all of us.

Thanks Cynical for the gentle reminder about daily mindfulness - you're right, and for telling me about Ram's early references to disciplines - got out my Superconsciousness and have begun relistening. After seeing y'all's posts about the Matrix books, I got out my copy of Matrix IV. And tonight was at Amazon looking up some books and saw it for sale for $249.00. I paid $50 for it in the early 90's. Wish I'd bought the others.

wANTed to get this up a little closer to the top since there is a lot of invaluable information included in this thread. If you feel it's inappropriate, please delete.

bump this up...
there are inquiring minds who want to know

Tree,

Perhaps you should start a thread and summarize what your experience was ? Would you be willing to do that? If not, that's fine. I just wonder how many people will read through this whole thread and see what you have had to say, that's all.

Speaking of personal doubts, I really doubted what I was hearing at an event when "Mr. Ramtha" got onto the subject of another spirit, none other than "Seth."

Jane Roberts published many books she claimed were written by a spirit named Seth. She went into trance and dictated to her husband. Over the years I had read all of the books and the information covered a broad range of topics with the main focus on consciousness.

I really wondered about "Mr. Ramtha" when he started talking about Seth in a derisive manner. Criticizing another spirit? Isn't the sandbox big enough for everybody? He ended up screaming, "SETH IS NOWHERE!" I thought to myself, "Gee, I would say I've learned more from those books than at RSE."

gee, I missed that one about Seth.
I read them all as well before coming to RSE.

"Isn't the sandbox big enough for everybody?"

-one would think so as "Fabulous Wealth" is endless.That is, unless you copyright every little thing in your organization and sue anybody who remotely channels or gives "Fabulous Wealth" seminars.

I too read SETH material before I came to RSE.

I read it while in the dungeon at the Kern County Jail.

It conditioned me to accept a Channel.

A few years ago Judi stated that she couldn't read Jane Roberts book because the cover scared her too much.(The one with a vortex spiral with Roberts picture in the middle.)

Judi's scam was beginning to show at this time and I was beginning to see all the way through her "hair extensions".

I heard Ram say once that Seth's material on the OVERSOUL was incorrect, or incomplete.

This I believe to be a correct statement.

wow, 8178 people have read this post - do you think that is the whole school - hope so - like I said in Feb, you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time - yes, the school will fall - only time will see it all happen - what were we all thinking - sure feels good to be free - you know I don't even care if the world ends tomorrow - the fear has left the building and it makes everything just fine.

i think tree brought in the days to come wave this time.like politicions need a war...jzr needs the days to ...to stay clear of harm on this story.dont let her.

I vote this LONG thread comes to a sweet end... it takes too long to get to the bottom! And yes - it has indeed achieved Scheherazade status - thousands of eyes have now seen the night and the light of dawn..

Is there any way to keep this "sticky" so that it remains near the top of the list of topics? It's an absolute must read for anyone considering attending the school, as well as for those who have exited or are contemplating such. Just a thought.

This thread is going to be locked from now on, so will remain as "read only".

Tree's posts will be reposted and have a thread of its own, soon.

Thank you to all who contributed to this thread.